Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rex Grossman: NFL QB extraordinaire

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Rex Grossman: NFL QB extraordinaire
« on: July 09, 2012, 02:53:25 PM »
Hopefully, our boy can help out the Chicago Bears this year. I thought this was kind of funny. 

http://www.theonion.com/articles/rex-grossman-happy-to-take-an-afternoon-to-teach-r,28090/

WASHINGTON—Veteran Redskins quarterback Rex Grossman, who during his nine years in the NFL has earned a 56-60 touchdown-to-interception ratio and lost a Super Bowl with the Chicago Bears, said Friday he was willing to spend an afternoon mentoring Washington's prize draft pick, Heisman trophy winner Robert Griffin III. "I want to take him under my wing after lunch someday soon and teach him the finer points of standing tall in the pocket out of sheer inability to make up your mind where to throw the ball," said Grossman, who added that sharing his understanding of the Redskins' offense with Griffin could add up to an hour to their master-student relationship. "And of course, most young QBs come into the league unaware of the right technique for just hurling the ball as far downfield as you can just to make it look like you're being heroic when you're actually really confused. I hope he doesn't have plans before 7:30." Griffin reportedly thanked Grossman for his thoughtfulness, but asked if they couldn't really cover most of it over the phone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Rex Grossman: NFL QB extraordinaire
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 05:15:58 AM »
I'm so happy Grossman is far away from my Bears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs