Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anger management

Token

Anger management
« on: June 29, 2012, 05:22:50 PM »
I like Justified.  I liked NipTuck and Rescue Me until they went on longer than they needed to.  I liked The Shield.  I love Archer.  Hell, I like Wilfred, as weird as it is. 

But Anger management sucked.  I watched both shows to give it it's fair shake, but I'm disappointed.  The show started out with cheesy jokes and staged laughs by the audience.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Anger management
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 06:59:38 PM »
I like Justified.  I liked NipTuck and Rescue Me until they went on longer than they needed to.  I liked The Shield.  I love Archer.  Hell, I like Wilfred, as weird as it is. 

But Anger management sucked.  I watched both shows to give it it's fair shake, but I'm disappointed.  The show started out with cheesy jokes and staged laughs by the audience.   

So, it's the new Two and a Half Men?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

Re: Anger management
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »
So, it's the new Two and a Half Men?

Hmm, that wasn't all that I posted, not sure why it cut some of it off.  But yeah, the conclusion is the show sucked like two and a half men.  Cheesy jokes, staged laughing at points they shouldn't be laughing.  Just a horrible show.  Charlie is still Charlie.  Selma Blair is unattractive.  The therapy group offers terrible comedy. 

The only two characters worth a damn is the old man from the diabetus commercials and the blond from Grace under fire.  And they aren't enough to make the show worth a damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions