• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Not to be outdone...
« on: July 01, 2008, 10:19:39 AM »
UGA gets in on some hot police action:

3 UGA football players arrested, charged with battery

By CHIP TOWERS
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 07/01/08

Athens — Three University of Georgia football players have been arrested since Saturday night, according to police and news reports.

Offensive linemen Justin Anderson and Trinton Sturdivant were arrested Monday night and charged with simple battery, according to the Athens-Clarke County jail's Web site. Each was released on $1,500 bond. No other information was available.

Another Georgia player, defensive lineman Michael Lemon, was arrested Saturday night and also charged with battery. Lemon allegedly punched another UGA student at an apartment complex barbecue, according to a report in the school newspaper, The Red and Black.

A total of six UGA football players have now been arrested on various charges since the end of last season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Six

Re: Not to be outdone...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 10:24:02 AM »
This is messed up.  I like Richt and think he's a good guy, but he has no discipline it seems and even promotes some of the bad boy bullshit that goes on there. 

I am beginning to dislike Georgia.  I guess I need to spend a month or two in Atlanta every year just to remind myself that Georgia fans can be some of the most obnoxious fans this side of Tuscaloosa. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:26:10 AM by Pale Rider »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 10:29:58 AM »
This is messed up.  I like Richt and think he's a good guy, but he has no discipline it seems and even promotes some of the bad boy bullshit that goes on there. 

I am beginning to dislike Georgia.  I guess I need to spend a month or two in Atlanta every year just to remind myself that Georgia fans can be some of the most obnoxious fans this side of Tuscaloosa. 

The only difference is their shade of red.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Aubie16

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 10:31:26 AM »

My hatred goes back and forth. I grew up in Atlanta and couldn't stand Georgia or their fans. That game was almost as important to me as the Iron Bowl. Then I moved to Auburn when I started school and my hatred started to decline as I got further away from uga fans.

But everytime I got back home to visit the family in Atlanta, I remember why I hated them so much in the first place. It is the same way with people that move away from Alabama after school. I think they start to forget how much Alabama fans suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 10:36:41 AM »
We have Chette Williams for inspiration guidance and bringing the team together, and they have this guy:

Surprised?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 10:40:25 AM »
We have Chette Williams for inspiration guidance and bringing the team together, and they have this guy:

Surprised?
That kid can get fatty Verne from the CBS broadcast to dance, thats some fucking inspirational shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 10:55:58 AM »
The day in day out UGA fan has changed over the last 20 years in my opinion.  The class is leaving Athens faster than the tempura shrimp off Louie Anderson's plate.

When my father and I were there last year I have NEVER been treated so badly in Athens.  The treatment we received last year  was as bas as ANY I have received in Baton Rouge!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 11:47:05 AM »
The day in day out UGA fan has changed over the last 20 years in my opinion.  The class is leaving Athens faster than the tempura shrimp off Louie Anderson's plate.

When my father and I were there last year I have NEVER been treated so badly in Athens.  The treatment we received last year  was as bas as ANY I have received in Baton Rouge!
They do fucking suck, the last few times I went to Athens it was getting unbearable.  Why does it seem that Auburn is the only school trying maintain a shred of decency? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 12:33:16 PM »
They do fucking suck, the last few times I went to Athens it was getting unbearable.  Why does it seem that Auburn is the only school trying maintain a shred of decency? 

Because you are an Auburn fan and don't notice the bad because you focus on the good? I miss a lot of the junk that Alabama fans do wrong because I'm looking at other things, and I rarely look to my own fans when shit happens. There are d-bags everywhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 01:30:26 PM »

Because you are an Auburn fan and don't notice the bad because you focus on the good? I miss a lot of the junk that Alabama fans do wrong because I'm looking at other things, and I rarely look to my own fans when shit happens. There are d-bags everywhere.
I agree, but It seems like they change their mascot name from Dawgs to DBawgs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 02:40:57 PM »
There are certain fanbases that stick out like a sore thumb when it comes to shitty behavior.  I agree with you to an extent Guapo, but I actually think ours...and believe it or not, Bama's fanbase doesn't dish out near as much of the downright, fucked up, dangerous stuff as others do. 

I've been to more Iron Bowls than I can count and besides a few taunts here and there, have never witnessed much in the way of similar shit done in Baton Rude and Athens etc.  In fact, one of the worst things I saw was when Bama's team bus was leaving JHS, some punk ran up to the bus and lofted a clam on the window.  I can take a lot of things but hockin' a loog on me just isn't one of them.  Some folks did get in his face and I was standing there half wishing they'd stop the bus and let a couple of linebackers off to "Address" the situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 02:57:54 PM »
There are certain fanbases that stick out like a sore thumb when it comes to shitty behavior.  I agree with you to an extent Guapo, but I actually think ours...and believe it or not, Bama's fanbase doesn't dish out near as much of the downright, fucked up, dangerous stuff as others do. 

I've been to more Iron Bowls than I can count and besides a few taunts here and there, have never witnessed much in the way of similar shit done in Baton Rude and Athens etc.  In fact, one of the worst things I saw was when Bama's team bus was leaving JHS, some punk ran up to the bus and lofted a clam on the window.  I can take a lot of things but hockin' a loog on me just isn't one of them.  Some folks did get in his face and I was standing there half wishing they'd stop the bus and let a couple of linebackers off to "Address" the situation.

Yeah, I like most AU fans I meet. When UGA played Bama last season at BDS, those UGA fans were the second worst people I have ever seen at a sporting event. The LSU fans weren't too bad, annoying yes, but not overly rude like the Georgia fans. But by far, the worst are FSU fans. I went to the neutral site game last season, and after the loss, a group of us were waiting on a friend when two young guys walk up to us and asked if we like the way their dicks tasted. I looked at their dad like, uh, you going to do something about this? He just said something to the effect of you like it when we fuck you in the ass, huh? The girls were hot in a fake California way, in no way saying I would not have sex with them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 03:13:54 PM »
Yes, the fan base at FSU is obnoxious but I would have sex with their women.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 04:05:19 PM »
Yes, the fan base at FSU is obnoxious but I would have sex with their women.
and pillage their village!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 04:06:10 PM »
But everytime I got back home to visit the family in Atlanta, I remember why I hated them so much in the first place. It is the same way with people that move away from Alabama after school. I think they start to forget how much Alabama fans suck.
Don't count on that, homie.  Even from the wilds of Texas, my hatred for the turd nation knows no limits, and I have been gone from Alabama since 1992.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions