Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A skunk does not change it's stripes

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
A skunk does not change it's stripes
« on: June 14, 2012, 10:49:36 AM »
That poor sweet innocent boy who toted an ass whipping from the cops after a burglary just got busted again.  Old Quanell X and his $4000 suits should have chosen his poster children more carefully. 

Chad Holley, a teenager at the center of a controversial police beating case, is again in the spotlight after his arrest on Wednesday in a home burglary in northwest Harris County.

Sheriff's deputies arrested Holley, 18, after a burglary was reported about 2 p.m. in the 14900 block of Forest Trail. Holley and three others were near the home when deputies arrived. Items taken from the home were found in their car, said sheriff's deputy Thomas Gilliland.

Holley and the others were charged with burglary of a habitation, officials said. Outside a sheriff's substation in west Harris County, Holley made no comments as deputies led him away after the arrest.

Wilvin Carter represented Holley in the March 2010 burglary case that garnered widespread attention after a surveillance video showed what appeared to be several Houston officers beating Holley. Holley would be convicted in that case.

"Based upon the kid I represented, I'm surprised," Carter said Wednesday, :facepalm: adding that Holley had received guidance and counseling. "I had not heard of him getting into any trouble, either as a juvenile or an adult, that was in violation of the law."

"If it (the arrest) is true, he did the opposite of what we discussed," Carter said.

In 2010, the then-15-year-old Holley was running from a home he had burglarized with several other young men when police caught up to him outside a business. The surveillance video showed Holley falling over the hood of a pursuing Houston police car.

After rolling onto his stomach with his hands behind his back, Holley is met with what appear to be a barrage of punches and kicks from several Houston police officers.

The video was passed to community activist Quanell X, who later turned it over to law enforcement. He helped lead fiery protests against HPD and the four former officers.

On Wednesday, the activist was markedly subdued. "This is what you do to repay the people who did so much to stand up for you?" he said.  The fact that QX appears to be surprised is the kicker here - seriously? Must be a damn good acting job.  

Andrew Blomberg, 29, and three other officers were fired in the 2010 case and later charged with official oppression. Blomberg was found not guilty last month.

The acquittal was met by accusations of racism and corruption because the trial had been decided by a jury of six white people.
  What kind of dipshit defense attorney can't get a single brown face on a jury IN HOUSTON?  I know the jury pool is what it is, but DAMN. 

Quanell X said, "I'm hoping that a jury can still see the videotape and weigh the officers' actions based on what's on that videotape and not allow what happened here today to get in the way of doing the right thing."

Benjamin Hall, Holley's civil attorney, said the arrest was an unfortunate development for his client. "It shows he's going to have to face the legal consequences for his conduct," Hall said, "just as we're insisting that the officers have to face the consequence of the law for their conduct."  Meaning "his sorry POS ass is going to get convicted AGAIN for burgulary, and that is going to make it hard for me to say he was a sweet innocent angel who got beat up by a bunch of jackbooted thugs and get a big ole payday from HPD..."
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 10:51:20 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions