Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You can't beat real justice...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
You can't beat real justice...
« on: June 11, 2012, 11:23:42 AM »
Dad beats daughter’s alleged molester to death

A father who said he saw a man molesting his 4-year-old daughter behind a barn in Lavaca County apparently beat the man to death Saturday afternoon, officials said.

The death occurred about 3:45 p.m. at a horse barn along County Road 302 near Shiner, about 127 miles west of Houston, said Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon.

Harmon said the victim, a 47-year-old Gonzales man, died at the scene. His name has not been released because his next of kin has not yet been notified of the death.

No arrests have been made in the case. Harmon said a grand jury will probably to determine what, if any charges, will be filed.

Harmon said the father and daughter were at their barn with several other people to groom and care for horses there. The victim came with some of the other people, but was not well-known, if all, to the father and child.

The group later heard the girl screaming behind the barn, Harmon said. Her father ran to see what was wrong and said he saw the man allegedly sexually assaulting the child. While pulling the man away from the girl, he hit the man several times in the head, Harmon said.

The girl was taken to DeTar hospital in Victoria to be evaluated and to have tests done to determine if a sexual assault occurred. She was released later.

The Travis County Medical Examiner’s Office is expected to perform an autopsy on the victim to determine what caused his death.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 01:34:53 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: One less potential recidivist
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »
The Travis County Medical Examiner’s Office is expected to perform an autopsy on the victim to determine what caused his death.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Re: One less potential recidivist
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 11:32:25 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Tiger Wench

Re: You can't beat real justice...
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:24:58 PM »
No arrest after father beats daughter’s alleged molester to death

No arrests are likely after a father of a 4-year-old girl apparently beat a man to death who was seen allegedly molesting the child in rural Lavaca County Saturday afternoon, authorities said.

The death occurred about 3:45 p.m. at a horse barn along County Road 302 near Shiner, about 127 miles west of Houston, said Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon.

Harmon said the victim, a 47-year-old Gonzales man, died at the scene. His name has not been released because his next of kin has not yet been notified of the death.

Harmon told the Associated Press it appears the father’s story is accurate and he has not been arrested. The case will be presented to a grand jury to determine what, if any, charges will be filed.

Harmon said the father and daughter were at their barn with several other people to groom and care for horses there. The Gonzales man came with some of the other people, but was not well-known, if at all, to the father and child.

The girl’s grandfather told KPRC (Channel 2) that the child and her brother were playing as the grownups worked. He gave her a bucket of feed and said she could go feed the chickens. While she feeding the fowl in their pen, the Gonzales man took the girl into some brush on the property, the grandfather told KPRC. He said another child saw what had happened and ran to tell the girl’s 23-year-old father. He found them in the brush.

Harmon said as the girl’s father was pulling the man away from the child, he hit the man several times in the head.

The girl was taken to DeTar hospital in Victoria to be evaluated and to have tests done to determine if a sexual assault occurred. She was released later and is with her family.

A resident in the area told KPRC that most neighbors consider the father’ s actions justified.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 12:35:11 PM »
Bravo sir.  Bravo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 05:50:43 PM »
Just to close out the story...

SHINER (AP) — Authorities say a Texas father who beat to death a man who tried molesting his 5-year-old daughter will not be charged.

Officials said the Lavaca County grand jury met Tuesday and declined to return an indictment against the father in the death of 47-year-old Jesus Mora Flores.

The attack happened on the family’s ranch between the farming towns of Shiner and Yoakum. Investigators said the 23-year-old father ran toward his daughter’s screams, pulled Flores off his child and beat him with his hands.

Emergency crews found Flores’ pants and underwear pulled down on his lifeless body when they responded to the 911 call. The girl was taken to a hospital and examined.

Authorities say forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father’s story that his daughter was being sexually molested.

Buy that man a Shiner...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 06:58:19 PM »

Buy that man a Shiner...

Great story.  I wish a violent criminal was beat to death by the victim everyday. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 09:41:27 AM »
Great story.  I wish a violent criminal was beat to death by the victim everyday.

Then what would we pay you for?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 10:00:36 AM »

Buy that man a Shiner...

I'll buy that good man a case.   :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 11:14:54 AM »

Buy that man a Shiner...

Yup, cause something tells me he gave away two during the beating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 03:53:48 PM »
Then what would we pay you for?

Someone has to build the case to bring in front of the GJ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 04:17:47 PM »
Someone has to build the case to bring in front of the GJ.

I skimmed all but the first post, but it looks like they aren't going to even present it to the GJ unless I missed that part.  Caught him in the act...justified.  No need to even present it IMLO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 04:21:44 PM »
I skimmed all but the first post, but it looks like they aren't going to even present it to the GJ unless I missed that part.  Caught him in the act...justified.  No need to even present it IMLO.

I think they went to GJ (look at me throwing out the lawyer lingo) and they declined to indict.

Officials said the Lavaca County grand jury met Tuesday and declined to return an indictment against the father in the death of 47-year-old Jesus Mora Flores.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Token

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 05:01:44 PM »

Yeah, but if criminals were being beat to death every day by victims, that might cause a problem if we did nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2012, 05:09:08 PM »
The hungry rabbit jumps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 09:35:11 AM »
Shouldn't he have called 911 first. Then the 911 operator could have told him to stay back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 09:41:23 AM »
Shouldn't he have called 911 first. Then the 911 operator could have told him to stay back.

Thank you.

Just when I have a moment of doubt and think "maybe I've misread and am being too harsh on CCTAU", you confirm for me that you are in fact functionally retarded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 12:14:48 PM »

I understand the intent behind your post, but...

Hearing his 5-year-old daughter crying from behind a barn, a father ran and discovered the unthinkable: A man molesting her. The father pulled the man off his daughter, authorities say, and started pummeling him to death with his fists.

With his daughter finally safe, the father frantically called 911, begging a dispatcher to find his rural ranch and send an ambulance.

"Come on! This guy is going to die on me!" the man is heard screaming on the 911 call. "I don't know what to do!"

A recording of the tape was played during a news conference Tuesday where the Lavaca County district attorney and sheriff announced that the father will not face charges.

In declining to indict the 23-year-old father in the June 9 killing of Jesus Mora Flores, a Lavaca County grand jury reached the same conclusion as investigators and many of the father's neighbors: He was authorized to use deadly force to protect his daughter.

"It's sad a man had to die," said Michael James Veit, 48, who lives across the street from where the attack happened in this small community run on ranching and the Shiner beer brewery. "But I think anybody would have done that."

The family ranch is so remote that on the 911 tape, the father is heard profanely screaming at a dispatcher who couldn't locate the property. At one point, he tells the dispatcher he's going to put the man in his truck and drive him to a hospital.

"He's going to die!" the father screams, swearing at the dispatcher. "He's going to f------ die!"

The tense, nearly five-minute call begins with the father saying he "beat up" a man found raping his daughter. The father grows increasingly frazzled, shouting into the phone so loudly at times that the call often becomes inaudible.

The Associated Press is not identifying the father in order to protect the daughter's identity. The AP generally does not identify victims of sexual assault.

"He's a peaceable soul," V'Anne Huser, the father's attorney, told reporters at the Lavaca County Courthouse. "He had no intention to kill anybody that day."

The attack happened on the family's ranch off a quiet, two-lane county road between the farming towns of Shiner and Yoakum. A statement released by the district attorney said a witness who saw Flores "forcibly carrying" the girl into a secluded area scrambled to find the father. Running toward his daughter's screams, the father pulled Flores off his child and "inflicted several blows to the man's head and neck area," investigators said.

Emergency crews responding to the father's 911 call found Flores' pants and underwear pulled down on his lifeless body. The girl was examined at a hospital, and Lavaca County District Attorney Heather McMinn said forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father's story that his daughter was being sexually molested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 12:23:56 PM »
I got the gist that CC was referring to the Zimmerman/Martin case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 12:35:41 PM »
I got the gist that CC was referring to the Zimmerman/Martin case.

Can't sneak anything past you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.