Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed
« Reply #760 on: June 19, 2012, 02:32:02 PM »
What Market? When ya gonna be here?

Interior Design Market.  Just one night bookended by two solid days of shopping our asses off tax free.  This is serious business - no time for Xer frivolity.  I got a budget to decimate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #761 on: June 19, 2012, 02:34:57 PM »
yall gonna have a pillowfight in the hotel room?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #762 on: June 19, 2012, 03:23:05 PM »
Interior Design Market.  Just one night bookended by two solid days of shopping our asses off tax free.  This is serious business - no time for Xer frivolity.  I got a budget to decimate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem, I have no budget left after last week. Have fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #763 on: July 25, 2014, 09:06:09 AM »
Woosie knocks up a CO and receives no punishment.

http://www.al.com/news/montgomery/index.ssf/2014/07/accused_auburn_mass_shooter_de.html#incart_m-rpt-2

He's no Tavon White.

Four female correction officers were impregnated by the reported leader of a Maryland prison gang, which used a network of female prison guards to help launder money, run drugs and smuggle contraband into state detention facilities, according to a federal indictment.

One of the guards was twice impregnated by Tavon White, identified in court papers as the alleged leader of the Black Guerilla Family.

Two of the female correction officers tattooed "Tavon" on their bodies, one on her neck and another on the wrist, according to the indictment.

In one incident, one guard kept watch over a closet, in which White and another guard had sex, according to authorities.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-leader-impregnates-maryland-female-prison-guards/story?id=19033048
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #764 on: July 25, 2014, 09:07:34 AM »
Woosie knocks up a CO and receives no punishment.

http://www.al.com/news/montgomery/index.ssf/2014/07/accused_auburn_mass_shooter_de.html#incart_m-rpt-2

He's no Tavon White.

Four female correction officers were impregnated by the reported leader of a Maryland prison gang, which used a network of female prison guards to help launder money, run drugs and smuggle contraband into state detention facilities, according to a federal indictment.

One of the guards was twice impregnated by Tavon White, identified in court papers as the alleged leader of the Black Guerilla Family.

Two of the female correction officers tattooed "Tavon" on their bodies, one on her neck and another on the wrist, according to the indictment.

In one incident, one guard kept watch over a closet, in which White and another guard had sex, according to authorities.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-leader-impregnates-maryland-female-prison-guards/story?id=19033048

I mean - what is this guy doing to be "the man"? Guy must have a 17 inch schlong and drive a Ferrari.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #765 on: July 25, 2014, 10:01:56 AM »
I mean - what is this guy doing to be "the man"? Guy must have a 17 inch schlong and drive a Ferrari.
In all seriousness, between the Free Woosie shit on Twitter following the incident and this shit here, the most logical explanation is that he's a cult leader.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #766 on: July 25, 2014, 10:06:35 AM »
Wait, wait.

We have another confusing link situation.

The part Wes posted was a totally different dude in Baltimore. This is what "Woosie" did.

Accused Auburn mass shooter Desmonte Leonard had sex with Montgomery corrections officer, chief deputy says

on July 24, 2014 at 2:32 PM

MONTGOMERY, Alabama -- A Montgomery County Detention Facility corrections officer is accused of having sex with inmate Desmonte Leonard who is charged with capital murder in a 2012 mass shooting in Auburn.

Chief Deputy Derrick Cunningham said Shemarra Montgomery was caught on camera in June having inappropriate contact with Leonard.

After viewing the security camera footage, the sheriff's department conducted an investigation and found evidence that Montgomery and Leonard engaged in sexual intercourse, he said.

Montgomery resigned from her post Monday, but she was arrested the next day and charged with custodial sexual misconduct. She was released from jail on $10,000 bond.

Leonard is being held in the Montgomery County Detention Facility awaiting a Sept. 22 trial.

Leonard is accused of fatally shooting DeMario Pitts, of Opelika and former Auburn University football players Ladarious Phillips and Ed Christian at the University Heights apartments on June 9, 2012.

Former AU football player Eric Mack and Roanoke natives Xavier Moss and John Q. Robertson were injured.

Leonard turned himself in to Montgomery authorities following a three-day manhunt.

Cunningham said he doesn't know for sure, but he thinks Montgomery knew Leonard before he was arrested.

"(Leonard) cooperated with us on the investigation," he said. "He assisted us as much as our investigators did."

Cunningham said Leonard will not face any disciplinary action.

Montgomery's husband, Curtis, was also charged with hindering prosecution for allegedly lying to deputies about the whereabouts of his wife. He was released from jail on $1,000 bond.

Curtis Montgomery works as a corrections officer in a state-run prison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #767 on: July 25, 2014, 10:13:47 AM »
Wait, wait.

We have another confusing link situation.

The part Wes posted was a totally different dude in Baltimore. This is what "Woosie" did.

Wasn't really confusing to me. Wes4au posted 2 links, the one at the very top was the Woosie story, then Wes was saying that he was no Tavon White (because he knocked up 4 guards and Woosie only 1) then posted a part of that story (Tavon White's) and a link to that one.

4+1= 7 wait carry the 6?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #768 on: July 25, 2014, 10:15:47 AM »
Wasn't really confusing to me. Wes4au posted 2 links, the one at the very top was the Woosie story, then Wes was saying that he was no Tavon White (because he knocked up 4 guards and Woosie only 1) then posted a part of that story (Tavon White's) and a link to that one.

4+1= 7 wait carry the 6?

That sums up about 43/67s of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #769 on: July 25, 2014, 10:28:33 AM »

4+1= 7 wait carry the 6?

Truth. wes4au rarely fucks up a quote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #770 on: July 25, 2014, 11:04:33 AM »
Truth. wes4au rarely fucks up a quote.

Rec-a-nize.

I think it says more about the pool of CO candidates than any inmate's charisma.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #771 on: July 25, 2014, 02:04:08 PM »
Rec-a-nize.

I think it says more about the pool of CO candidates than any inmate's charisma.
You have obviously never met Woosie. He makes your mouth water.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Guitly Of Capital Murder
« Reply #772 on: October 08, 2014, 09:50:27 AM »
espn. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

OPELIKA, Ala. -- An Alabama man was convicted of capital murder Tuesday in the shooting deaths of two former Auburn University football players and a third man, with a jury rejecting claims that he fired in self-defense under Alabama's "Stand Your Ground" law.

Jurors returned the verdict against 24-year-old Desmonte Leonard after nearly five hours of deliberations.

The capital charge carries a possible death sentence, but life without parole also is possible.

Circuit Judge Jacob A. Walker III told jurors to return Wednesday for a sentencing phase that could include additional evidence. Jurors will recommend a sentence of life or death and the judge will make the final decision.

Leonard didn't have any visible reaction to the verdict, but a female relative left the courtroom crying.

"He's facing the death penalty so you can imagine his spirits aren't very high," said defense attorney Susan James.

Prosecutors declined comment after the verdict. Relatives of the victims held hands and nodded in agreement as the guilty verdict was read.

The Montgomery man was charged with fatally shooting ex-Auburn players Ed Christian and Ladarious Phillips at party in Auburn in June 2012. DeMario Pitts of Opelika also was slain, and three other people were wounded.

Jurors also convicted Leonard of assault and attempted murder, but he was acquitted of one count of attempted murder.

The panel rejected Leonard's claim that he opened fire after coming under attack at the party, held at an apartment complex a few miles from campus. They asked for a legal definition of self-defense and Alabama's "Stand Your Ground" law before convicting Leonard a few minutes later.

Prosecutors said Leonard deliberately killed the men after a fight broke out between his friends and other partygoers.

Leonard's attorneys did not dispute that he fired the fatal shots, but they said he pulled out a gun to protect himself and was particularly susceptible to threats because of the psychological effects of being shot in the abdomen in 2008.

"This case wasn't a whodunnit. He got on the stand and said he was sorry about it," James said.

James told jurors in closing arguments Monday that Leonard was on the ground being kicked when he pulled a gun and randomly fired in order to escape.

Lee County District Attorney Robert T. Treese said witnesses testified that Leonard was not involved in the fight and was never in danger.

Prosecutors said Leonard fired a .40-caliber handgun at least nine times. The men who died were each shot two times.

Leonard surrendered to authorities following a manhunt that included Montgomery police searching a house where they mistakenly believed he was hiding. He has been held without bond ever since.

Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

Re: Guitly Of Capital Murder
« Reply #773 on: October 08, 2014, 10:02:37 AM »
Leonard's attorneys did not dispute that he fired the fatal shots, but they said he pulled out a gun to protect himself and was particularly susceptible to threats because of the psychological effects of being shot in the abdomen in 2008

Sounds like an excuse to me. A huge reach. I got shot in the stomach once (prior incident - surprise surprise) so those guys had to die.

James told jurors in closing arguments Monday that Leonard was on the ground being kicked when he pulled a gun and randomly fired in order to escape.

He is the only one saying this.

Lee County District Attorney Robert T. Treese said witnesses testified that Leonard was not involved in the fight and was never in danger.

All other witnesses are saying this ^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #774 on: October 08, 2014, 10:46:41 AM »

He is the only one saying this.

All other witnesses are saying this ^^

Wasn't there a plethora of security camera footage for the jurors to see?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #775 on: October 08, 2014, 11:04:27 AM »
Bye bye, Woosie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

« Reply #776 on: October 08, 2014, 11:23:21 AM »
Wasn't there a plethora of security camera footage for the jurors to see?

From what I have read, yes. Enough anyway.

Trying to paint Woosie as the victim here (with his past) with no witnesses to support his case was a tall task for James.

What is the opinion of the counselors on the X on what the jury may come back with on his sentence?

I sat on a jury 3-4 years ago for a murder trial. Although it was not capital. We came back with a guilty verdict but Judge Walker did the sentencing. Gonna guess its a capital thing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #777 on: October 08, 2014, 11:47:36 AM »
Would be surprised to see the death penalty.  You just have to have some forethought to get there.  I doubt seriously Wookie went there with the intent of killing anybody.  Probably more of a gangsta ass wanna be who made an epically bad decision when stuff blew up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #778 on: October 08, 2014, 11:56:02 AM »
Would be surprised to see the death penalty.  You just have to have some forethought to get there.  I doubt seriously Wookie went there with the intent of killing anybody.  Probably more of a gangsta ass wanna be who made an epically bad decision when stuff blew up.

When keepin' it real goes wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #779 on: October 08, 2014, 11:58:53 AM »
Moderated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions