Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed

JR4AU

Re: Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed
« Reply #740 on: June 16, 2012, 10:47:54 AM »
Not emotional or enraged at all. 

Just don't give a damn about woosies "rights".  Hang him outside the courthouse. 

BTW, all lawyers have done is change the Constitution.  Taken what it meant and twisted it to suit purposes and ideals it was never designed to serve.

You said yourself in this thread you're full of rage. 

If you don't give a damn about Woosie's rights, you don't give a damn about yours, mine, your wife's, your kids, your friends, Snaggies, GF's or anybody else.

Have lawyers changed the Bill of Rights to mean something it wasn't designed to mean?

Getting both sides of the story, and testing the evidence dates pretty far back: Proverbs 18:17 "He that speaks first in his own cause seems just; until his neighbor comes and examines him."

Keep blaming the lawyers for the law.  You elected them.  You can't have law, without someone to interpret it because the world and events are never black and white, and you can't have justice without an advocate for each side of the case.  It's not possible. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #741 on: June 16, 2012, 11:10:28 AM »
Taken what it meant and twisted it to suit purposes and ideals it was never designed to serve.

Ah, so the Supreme Court can just hang up the fancy robes.  You know the intent and meaning of the Constitution.  No need for further inquiry folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #742 on: June 16, 2012, 04:28:13 PM »
Ah, so the Supreme Court can just hang up the fancy robes.  You know the intent and meaning of the Constitution.  No need for further inquiry folks.

Well, they're lawyers, so what the fuck do they know about law?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #743 on: June 16, 2012, 04:50:40 PM »

Correct. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #744 on: June 16, 2012, 04:57:11 PM »
Well, they're lawyers, so what the fuck do they know about law?
Nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #745 on: June 16, 2012, 08:11:13 PM »
Fact is those who wrote the constitution were Puritans.

Lol, wut?  Remind me when the Constitution was drafted, please...

The Spirit of 1776 was the best time to be an American, and we may need to revisit that time because the English still have the claws grasping our balls and I'm sick of it.

The good old days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems.  $1 to Billy Joel.  This bullshit romanticizing of the past sucks when my dad indulges regarding the sixties.  It's repugnant when it's included in a discussion about our government.  In what alternate universe has England done anything but suck up to America since we saved their asses from the Germans?

We adopted a parliamentarian form of government accepting Roberts Rules of Order as not to raise a bunch of shit about the fucking we get on a daily basis.

Can we get a citation for this intent behind utilizing RRoO? 

We need to go back to what worked for the people, instead of the fascist form of government that is forced down our throats.  Noblemen were never suppose to represent the people, period.

I'm thinking women, minorities and basically anyone BUT the nobles would object to going back to that time period.

You're a fucking loon if you buy this bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #746 on: June 17, 2012, 12:06:49 PM »
Nothing.
Sadly, I think you believe that too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #747 on: June 19, 2012, 09:45:27 AM »
From the people who executed the crooked bankers and leadership to form what is a stable government of the people, by the people. We should have doe the same thing.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/13/guess-whos-emerging-from-the-crisis/?smid=tw-NytimesKrugman&seid=auto

You just lost any credibility you might have ever had referencing that commie loon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #748 on: June 19, 2012, 10:50:48 AM »
You just lost any credibility you might have ever had referencing that commie loon.

I stopped reading any of BF's posts way back in the days of the Site Which Shall Not Be Named.  Don't waste your time, unless you are looking to recycle some tin foil into a hat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #749 on: June 19, 2012, 11:01:52 AM »
I stopped reading any of BF's posts way back in the days of the Site Which Shall Not Be Named.  Don't waste your time, unless you are looking to recycle some tin foil into a hat.

Bless you child...you are on a roll today...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #750 on: June 19, 2012, 11:03:24 AM »
Bless you child...you are on a roll today...

Some friends and I are coming up to the Big D this weekend to go to Market.  I'll wave in your general direction as we drive through.  :-)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #751 on: June 19, 2012, 11:06:31 AM »

I'm just sick and tired of the "let's execute the bankers" drumbeat. What the bankers did was a symptom of a more systematic problem created by Jimmy Carter/Bill Clinton. Facts be damned. Sure, many bankers traded  mortgage backed derivatives knowing they could possibly be worthless if the real estate market went under. But guess what made the real estate market go under? 1. People getting in houses they couldn't afford (see Carter's Community Reinvestment Act of 1979) 2. The market being flooded with subprime mortgages (see Clinton's Re-signing of the Community Reinvestment Act of 1995). This act forced banks to lend to people who could otherwise NOT afford a house or wouldn't qualify under normal terms. It also forced subprime mortgages into the market. Banks WILL NOT lend to those who cannot afford it. They were FORCED to. Ask yourself, why would a bank take on a high risk customer who cannot possibly pay back the loan? That's bad business sense. They make the most money off the loan being paid in full, not from people who default on loans in which they eventually wind up charging them off (at a loss). And they certainly don't make their money off subprime loans.

BF sucks at root cause analysis and knows little substance about how the economy and banking works, which is why he reads Alex Jones and Paul Krugman who both prefer rhetoric/style over substance. Both loons from OPPOSITE ends of the political spectrum, which also makes little sense that someone would subscribe to both schools of thought.  :facepalm:

And after writing all of that, I realized that we are all bickering back and forth over lawyers and bankers in a thread about 2 good Auburn men who lost their lives a week ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #752 on: June 19, 2012, 11:08:51 AM »
Some friends and I are coming up to the Big D this weekend to go to Market.  I'll wave in your general direction as we drive through.  :-)

Will be out in San Anne-tone next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #753 on: June 19, 2012, 11:41:04 AM »
I hate Krugman as much as anyone else, but the fact remains Iceland will come out on top since they're no longer victim of the world banking system. I get most of my information from Lew Rockwell.

You are aiming at the wrong bankers. If any bankers should be looked at it, it should be the IMF, George Soros, Bernanke and Geithner. Not the Presidents of US Banks who were just playing with the hand they were dealt. Iceland also doesn't have a welfare state/entitlement system the size of the US, Greece, Spain, France, Italy.......damn, were talking about the global economic crisis and sleezy lawyers in a thread about a deadly shooting in Auburn.   :facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #754 on: June 19, 2012, 11:57:39 AM »
I didn't start the off thread discussion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #755 on: June 19, 2012, 11:59:53 AM »
I didn't start the off thread discussion.

Where has all the personable accountability gone in this country?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #756 on: June 19, 2012, 12:38:18 PM »

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #757 on: June 19, 2012, 12:41:02 PM »
It went out the window with the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #758 on: June 19, 2012, 12:43:33 PM »
You are aiming at the wrong bankers. If any bankers should be looked at it, it should be the IMF, George Soros, Bernanke and Geithner. Not the Presidents of US Banks who were just playing with the hand they were dealt. Iceland also doesn't have a welfare state/entitlement system the size of the US, Greece, Spain, France, Italy.......damn, were talking about the global economic crisis and sleezy lawyers in a thread about a deadly shooting in Auburn.   :facepalm: :facepalm:

Actually it all plays a part in the destruction of the fabric and family unit in this country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #759 on: June 19, 2012, 02:10:16 PM »

What Market? When ya gonna be here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'