Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TigersX Fantasy Football League

Ogre

Re: TigersX Fantasy Football League
« Reply #340 on: December 15, 2008, 10:55:58 AM »
If memory serves me correct, everyone chipped in $20 and agreed to the 80/20 payout for 1st and 2nd place.  There were 16 teams, so at $20/team, the total pot would be $320.  The winner of the TXFFL Championship Game will win $256 and the loser will win $64. 

Is this right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #341 on: December 15, 2008, 11:00:25 AM »
If memory serves me correct, everyone chipped in $20 and agreed to the 80/20 payout for 1st and 2nd place.  There were 16 teams, so at $20/team, the total pot would be $320.  The winner of the TXFFL Championship Game will win $256 and the loser will win $64. 

Is this right?

yes but I never paid up so my take will only be $236.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #342 on: December 15, 2008, 11:06:08 AM »
yes but I never paid up so my take will only be $236.

We'll see about that. 

You'll be able to take your girlfriend out to a nice date at Chuck-E-Cheese after you win that $44.  That's got to be worth a couple of hours of Skee-Ball, and then you can make out in the ball pit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #343 on: December 15, 2008, 11:07:50 AM »
We'll see about that. 

You'll be able to take your girlfriend out to a nice date at Chuck-E-Cheese after you win that $44.  That's got to be worth a couple of hours of Skee-Ball, and then you can make out in the ball pit.

That won't be anything new for her except this time I might pay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #344 on: December 15, 2008, 02:06:01 PM »
I've enjoyed sitting back and watching the two of you enjoy your homo-erotic banter.

But you'd be mildly retarded to count Westbrook out of 21 points tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #345 on: December 15, 2008, 02:23:26 PM »
I've enjoyed sitting back and watching the two of you enjoy your homo-erotic banter.

But you'd be mildly retarded to count Westbrook out of 21 points tonight.

Luckily Yahoo predicts him to have 20 so I should be solid gold Jerry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #346 on: December 15, 2008, 02:40:36 PM »
Luckily Yahoo predicts him to have 20 so I should be solid gold Jerry.

You know more about tie breaker rules in the playoffs than I do.  Does our head to head match count as the tiebreaker should we tie, or will it go to bench points?  Because if it's the latter, I won't feel so bad about not starting Cassell.  That man really got some extra motivation going for yesterday's game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #347 on: December 15, 2008, 02:50:07 PM »
You know more about tie breaker rules in the playoffs than I do.  Does our head to head match count as the tiebreaker should we tie, or will it go to bench points?  Because if it's the latter, I won't feel so bad about not starting Cassell.  That man really got some extra motivation going for yesterday's game.

I haven't looked cause it won't matter. 
I just wish I had more hands. So I could give your roster four thumbs down.
Ginger finals.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 02:53:44 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #348 on: December 16, 2008, 09:36:37 AM »
Ginger finals.

It is done.

We have a 3 seed vs. 4 seed in the finals, while the top 2 seeds battle it out for 3rd place.  I love it.

I also love that I will be getting money, regardless of whether I win or lose. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #349 on: December 16, 2008, 09:46:23 AM »
It is done.

We have a 3 seed vs. 4 seed in the finals, while the top 2 seeds battle it out for 3rd place.  I love it.

I also love that I will be getting money, regardless of whether I win or lose. 

This is the portion where I would normally talk shit to my next opponent but I think i will forgo that this week and just continue to talk shit to the lackey who just got punked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #350 on: December 16, 2008, 10:00:06 AM »
Westbrook only gets 6 fucking points when he's projected to get 20? Nevermind that he got 32 points last time I played him, when he was projected to only get 16.

He ruined me and the season.  Fuck Brian Westbrook, fuck Kurt Warner (should've played Cassell), and fuck Fantasy Football.  All for nothing.  My day is ruined.

Westbrook took the Jay Jacobs approach...FAILING MISERABLY when I needed him the most.  Fuck.

I'm going to hop back on the Waambulance now and assume the fetal position.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #351 on: December 16, 2008, 10:02:39 AM »
Westbrook only gets 6 fucking points when he's projected to get 20? Nevermind that he got 32 points last time I played him, when he was projected to only get 16.

He ruined me and the season.  Fuck Brian Westbrook, fuck Kurt Warner (should've played Cassell), and fuck Fantasy Football.  All for nothing.  My day is ruined.

Westbrook took the Jay Jacobs approach...FAILING MISERABLY when I needed him the most.  Fuck.

I'm going to hop back on the Waambulance now and assume the fetal position.

If it makes you feel any better, I'll pay for shuffleboard the next time we hit up Twain's with my winnings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #352 on: December 16, 2008, 10:22:16 AM »
If it makes you feel any better, I'll pay for shuffleboard the next time we hit up Twain's with my winnings.

You hit Twain's up again and don't let me know I am gonna give Taylor your home address and you know what he likes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #353 on: December 16, 2008, 10:30:50 AM »

I'll take you up on that.

You hit Twain's up again and don't let me know I am gonna give Taylor your home address and you know what he likes.

I would hope that by now you've forgiven us for our Cardinal Sin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #354 on: December 16, 2008, 10:38:14 AM »
I would hope that by now you've forgiven us for our Cardinal Sin.

Retribution is the only way to obtain forgiveness.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 10:51:04 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #355 on: December 16, 2008, 10:50:10 AM »
Retribution is the only way top obtain forgiveness.

I thought by not starting Cassell and Marshawn Lynch (which, by the way, would've won me the game had I done that) would count as retributing for my sins?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #356 on: December 16, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »
I thought by not starting Cassell and Marshawn Lynch (which, by the way, would've won me the game had I done that) would count as retributing for my sins?

That was just proof of your stupidity.  Big difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #357 on: December 22, 2008, 07:49:39 AM »
Congrats Brad.  My team couldn't have picked a better week to lay an egg. 

Bastards!

Beers on you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #358 on: December 22, 2008, 08:03:49 AM »
Congrats Brad.  My team couldn't have picked a better week to lay an egg. 

Bastards!

Beers on you.

I thought you'd put up a better fight.  You rolled over like a good little bitch and bit that pillow as I rammed you in the ass.

I'm not counting my chickens, though.  Your Defense only needs to score 40 points and Aaron Rogers needs to have a stroke, but stranger things have happened.

Eh, fuck it.  You suck, I rule.  Where's my money?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #359 on: December 22, 2008, 08:50:43 AM »
Where's my money?

I left it on the bed side table while you were curled up fetal style in the tub.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions