Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TigersX Fantasy Football League

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: TigersX Fantasy Football League
« Reply #320 on: December 09, 2008, 12:12:48 PM »
Damn Jumbo.  Tough draw for the playoffs.  Gonna get it from me in back to back weeks.

Bring your dog.
You owned me, my own prison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #321 on: December 09, 2008, 12:35:39 PM »
You owned me, my own prison.

Don't feel bad.  I am probably out this week as well and I will finally have to cough up $20.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

« Reply #322 on: December 09, 2008, 12:38:26 PM »
Don't feel bad.  I am probably out this week as well and I will finally have to cough up $20.
Try to cough me up a few 20's as well!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #323 on: December 09, 2008, 12:39:10 PM »
Try to cough me up a few 20's as well!

Let me make you cough and we'll talk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #324 on: December 09, 2008, 02:08:36 PM »

I have learned to never, EVER, trust teh Yahoos projected points.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #325 on: December 09, 2008, 02:17:16 PM »
I have learned to never, EVER, trust teh Yahoos projected points.
Yeah they dont know shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #326 on: December 11, 2008, 03:37:38 PM »
Let me make you cough and we'll talk.

you ready to rock and roll, mother fucker?

Shockey's the only one that kicks it off for us tonight.  I hope Brees lights his ass up!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #327 on: December 11, 2008, 03:40:06 PM »
you ready to rock and roll, mother fucker?

Shockey's the only one that kicks it off for us tonight.  I hope Brees lights his ass up!

Drop those drawers bitch.  I got something to give ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #328 on: December 11, 2008, 03:44:52 PM »
Drop those drawers bitch.  I got something to give ya.

I ain't skeered cuz you left it in Greenville
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #329 on: December 11, 2008, 03:53:07 PM »
I ain't skeered cuz you left it in Greenville

You are gonna wish I had left it in El Segundo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #330 on: December 11, 2008, 03:53:32 PM »
Get a fucking room already.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #331 on: December 11, 2008, 03:54:44 PM »

Nobody yanked your string Ginger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #332 on: December 11, 2008, 04:01:59 PM »
Nobody yanked your string Ginger.

No, but I did get yanked by your 19 year old girlfriend on Monday night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #333 on: December 11, 2008, 04:17:16 PM »

Somebody's jealous that they can't talk shit to their opponent on this board, so that somebody is having to barge their way into another shit-talking situation.  That somebody also has a small penis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #334 on: December 11, 2008, 04:19:58 PM »
Somebody's jealous that they can't talk shit to their opponent on this board, so that somebody is having to barge their way into another shit-talking situation.  That somebody also has a small penis.

Leave jumbo out of this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #335 on: December 11, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »
Leave jumbo out of this.
FUCK... when did 2 inches become small?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #336 on: December 11, 2008, 07:34:22 PM »
I don't allow rulers to be brought into the house.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #337 on: December 15, 2008, 08:21:42 AM »
Can Westbrook make you 21 points toinight? 

I don't think so. 

Submit now bitch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #338 on: December 15, 2008, 09:45:25 AM »
Can Westbrook make you 21 points toinight? 

I don't think so. 

Submit now bitch!

Looks like it's gonna be me and you in the finals.  [coachspeak]You have a great team with a lot of talent.  They're well coached and disciplined.  We've got our work cut out for us.[/coachspeak]

Well, looks like I'll be seeded in the #2 spot behind ballsonyourchin, with you seeded #3. (suck it, homey)  Our records will be the same, but my point totals will be slightly larger than yours, hence the higher seeding.  This most likely means that we will meet in the semi's (barring a complete meltdown of our teams in the first round) so we can have a little sumptin' sumptin' folks like to call a "rematch".

I'm calling the winner of that rematch to play the Sadr City Rockets in the finals.  Should be a real fantasy football doosie.

That is your fantasy football playoff update...this is Thrilla reporting live, from the hub and heartbeat of the Southeast.  Remember, bitches, you don't ride with me...you ride a Marta bus.

Great call, motherfucker.  You insulted my team by insinuating we'd lose to the Sadr City Rockets.  That was just the motivation we needed to propel us to the finals while your bunch of pussies are going to be watching the game from their living rooms.  I have to admit, I would have taken great pleasure in breaking one off in you in the Championship Game.  Too bad you suck monkey balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #339 on: December 15, 2008, 09:50:40 AM »
Looks like it's gonna be me and you in the finals. 

It is a ginger finals.  We're taking over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions