Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If you don't already know...Coach midget is one of the biggest hypocrites...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
this side of the Government...

...I'd like for someone to come up with a solution, aight, to where we don't have to babysit a recruit that committed a year before signing day, aight, blah, blah, aight, blah  :stache: ....If there's a December signing period, aight, then you'll have to put more emphasis on recruiting in the summer, aight, and then that would take away from coaches going on vacation, aight, blah, blah, blah, aight...I'm all for the safety of the player that plays the game (this coming from the coach that stepped over a player that was lying on the ground having a seizure, to go to his office to think about something, then came back down 15 or 30 minutes later to find out what was going on)

Coach midget blabs about the SEC and Playoffs, but start at the 8:15 mark and listen for yo'self
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
I was going to listen but then I had to take a :shit: and watch a rerun of Mayberry RFD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg