Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Harvey Updyke - Too Much Bama in Him

Re: Harvey Updyke - Too Much Bama in Him
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2012, 10:23:02 AM »
I don't always talk to Bammers, but when I do I ask, "Hey Dickey, how does it feel to get your heart cut out by an Auburn man?"

Jokes on you, Barner.  Alabama fans don't have heart. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2012, 10:29:23 PM »
I don't always talk to Bammers, but when I do I ask, "What are you doing with that corndog?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2012, 12:51:51 PM »
I don't always talk to Bammers, but when I do I ask, "What are you doing with to that corndog?"

Fixt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2012, 02:05:39 PM »
I don't always talk to Bammers, but when I do I ask "Is that a fucking tomato on my sandwich? Because it better not be or this shit is going to be all up on the wall behind the counter."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2012, 02:42:26 PM »
I don't always talk to Bammers, but when I do I ask "Is that a fucking tomato on my sandwich? Because it better not be or this shit is going to be all up on the wall behind the counter."

Atta boy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2012, 05:07:33 AM »
Off Topic...(mainly because I'm not sure how to put this in a "I Don't Always Talk To bammers")

I wasn't in a good mood after getting off of work, so I went to Wallmarks...of course.  Well, I overheard some guy ask the register lady (one lady with 97 registers empty), "Where's tha daum aluhbamuh Lindsey magazeens at or the uther aluhbamuh magazeens at?!?!?" She said I don't know, we might be sold out. Then the bammer was all, "this is bullshit!!" and he stormed out.

Little did he know, I'd taken ALL of the bammer magazines and put them in my cart, then I distributed them throughout the entire store, stashed behind stuff and flipped backwards.  I also took Auburn's Magazines, spread them out and made it look like they were taking up a 1/4 of the magazine shelves.  AAAGGGGHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Fuck You bammers, Fuck YOU!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:09:21 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2012, 07:19:45 AM »
Doesn't that make you feel good?  I started doing that after Kaos said something about doing it a few years back.  Every time I go in somewhere that has magazines I take any of the ones that have the turds on the cover and hide them.  I can usually just stash them behind Ebony or Jet and they pretty well will never be found.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2012, 08:40:48 AM »
I can usually just stash them behind Ebony or Jet and they pretty well will never be found.

Around here, I put them behind the healthy foods.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2012, 10:47:22 AM »
Fixt.

I debated with myself on which one to use, so I went with "with" so that corndog would two meanings. j/s LOL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2012, 10:54:01 AM »
Around here, I put them behind the healthy foods.

Behind the teefbrushes would work just as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2012, 11:11:58 AM »
Off Topic...(mainly because I'm not sure how to put this in a "I Don't Always Talk To bammers")

I wasn't in a good mood after getting off of work, so I went to Wallmarks...of course.  Well, I overheard some guy ask the register lady (one lady with 97 registers empty), "Where's tha daum aluhbamuh Lindsey magazeens at or the uther aluhbamuh magazeens at?!?!?" She said I don't know, we might be sold out. Then the bammer was all, "this is bullshit!!" and he stormed out.

Little did he know, I'd taken ALL of the bammer magazines and put them in my cart, then I distributed them throughout the entire store, stashed behind stuff and flipped backwards.  I also took Auburn's Magazines, spread them out and made it look like they were taking up a 1/4 of the magazine shelves.  AAAGGGGHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Fuck You bammers, Fuck YOU!!!!!

There must be a shitload of pictures in that magazines and easy places to color.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2012, 06:59:24 PM »
I think the store shitter is the best place for anything bammer. If it goes in the shitter it gets flagged.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2012, 11:57:45 PM »
Doesn't that make you feel good?  I started doing that after Kaos said something about doing it a few years back.  Every time I go in somewhere that has magazines I take any of the ones that have the turds on the cover and hide them.  I can usually just stash them behind Ebony or Jet and they pretty well will never be found.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2012, 02:03:43 AM »
lol yeah, it does...I thought I was the only one that did that until Kaos said something about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2012, 10:45:21 AM »
lol yeah, it does...I thought I was the only one that did that until Kaos said something about it.

Been doin' it for years.  I feel it's my duty.  Felt I owed it to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2012, 10:54:43 AM »
Been doin' it for years.  I feel it's my duty.  Felt I owed it to them.

Are you my pal Danny?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2012, 11:49:08 AM »
Are you my pal Danny?

How 'bout a Fresca?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2012, 11:50:41 AM »
How 'bout a Fresca?
Don't sell yourself short you are a tremendous slouch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2012, 12:07:15 PM »

:hijack:     :yallfu:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:09:26 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2012, 01:05:17 PM »

Did you hear the one about the Jew, the Catholic, and the colored boy, that went to heaven?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions