Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Feeling

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: The Feeling
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2012, 11:41:07 PM »
Two of y'all need to have a little more faith in my shipmates from Annapolis. Mark my words, Navy will beat ND!

FEAR THE GOAT!

The game being being played in Ireland alone leads me to believe that Navy will win this game. Fucking irony.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 07:21:57 AM »
Because they don't play them?

:facepalm:

BOOM!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 11:25:04 AM »
I got a feeling too, but it isn't a pleasant one. 

1) Dumbo Swinney is first and foremost a neanderthal bama bobo honk at heart.  That's all he is.  For that reason Sammie Watkins (and any other player not currently in jail) will be on the field against Auburn in the opener as he will have handled their discipline "in house."  This means he will have introduced Watkins to his own dealer and will have smoked a few with Sammie to show how cool he is.  With both Taj Boyd and Watkins on the field and with Andre Ellington carrying the ball, Clemson will score despite the loss of almost the entire OL.  I don't think they will score as much because it takes a defense less time to get its shit together than it does an offense.  That said, Auburn's offense is a vast unknown.  We haven't been able to mash people since 2006, really.  Gus scored points because we moved quickly and he wasn't afraid to do anything at any time which confounded opponents. We'll be less sizzle and more meat and potatoes this season.  We aren't going to win the 60-44 score fests any more.  I'll be surprised if we average over 22 ppg this season, honestly.  We need to get to 24 at least to be where we need to be.  That said, Clemson's run defense sucked last year and they lost their entire D-Line so there's that.  But you add up all the rest and I still see Clemson taking us down 24-20.

2) Denard "Backyard" Robinson is horribly overrated.  Alabama will intercept him four or five times and Michigan will get incinerated.  Bama will start slow and then ass rape Michigan in the fourth quarter, scoring unnecessary points to boost their rep.  When USC fails to nuke Hawaii or Syracuse the Turds will be back at number one with nobody on the schedule capable of knocking them from that perch. The only two remotely possible losses are LSU and us.  They'll blister the rest of the creampuffs on that pussy of a schedule. 

3) I hate Notre Dame.  It's an irrational hate, but hate it is. They will punish Navy unfortunately, vault into the Top Five and then proceed to lose four or five games this season. 

4) Vandy is one of those "had a lucky run" teams.  I like Franklin and believe that in the right situation he'd be a hell of a coach.  He's got the fire.  Vandy isn't that situation.  Lattimore will run for 427 yards in the opener and SC will do nothing fancy in handing them their ass on a plate. 

5) BSU and Michigan State.  Really?  Like watching two fat old people gum each other.  Boise without horse tooth Moore and perpetual dud Michigan State fighting for the right to be 7-5 instead of 6-6.  Bleh. 

I'm honestly not excited about any of it.

Newflash. Agree with every game's assessment. Spot on.

I do think it is worth mentioning that Clemson had 70 hung on them in their last outing against a decent, but not great West Vagina team. BTW - it kind of went under the radar that their former coach (Bill Stewart 2009-2010) died two days ago of a heart attack.

Thing is too, WVU could have hung three more TD's had they wanted. I watched that game. Clemson has issues on D. Holgerson called off the dogs in the 4th quarter against Dumbo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 11:27:34 AM »
Because they don't play them?

:facepalm:

They do if Bama wins the West. UGA will have to lay a huge smelly turd to NOT win the East. They have the most cream filled rainbow infested schedule Ive seen in years for an SEC team. If they meet in the SECCG, I would put my money on Bammer (as much as I hate to say that). UGA will find a way to fuck the season up by tripping on their own dicks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 11:35:58 AM »
Newflash. Agree with every game's assessment. Spot on.

I do think it is worth mentioning that Clemson had 70 hung on them in their last outing against a decent, but not great West Vagina team. BTW - it kind of went under the radar that their former coach (Bill Stewart 2009-2010) died two days ago of a heart attack.

Thing is too, WVU could have hung three more TD's had they wanted. I watched that game. Clemson has issues on D. Holgerson called off the dogs in the 4th quarter against Dumbo.

I disagree on Clemson, and the assessment of Auburn.  We hung with them last year, and I honestly believe the Defense will keep us in games.  The pace of the offense will help the defense.  We'll be able to run the ball better. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 12:43:17 PM »
I disagree on Clemson, and the assessment of Auburn.  We hung with them last year, and I honestly believe the Defense will keep us in games.  The pace of the offense will help the defense.  We'll be able to run the ball better.
Like^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 02:18:12 PM »

That one really is a swing game. I could see it going either way. Maybe its just the "show me" in me. Like I said, Clemson's D is possibly worse than ours was last year. They showed against WVU why they didn't belong in the NC talk. Maybe they will fall apart again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 02:20:56 PM »
Pressure, pressure and more pressure on Boyd.  He didn't have so much as a grass stain on his uni last year. We get to him, we win.  If not..long night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 02:31:32 PM »
Pressure, pressure and more pressure on Boyd.  He didn't have so much as a grass stain on his uni last year. We get to him, we win.  If not..long night.

Their D will still be BAD.

And theyve lost their entire starting OL. Sorry, but he can't escape like Cam. He's good, but not that good. Not with an entirely new OL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 02:31:44 PM »
That one really is a swing game. I could see it going either way. Maybe its just the "show me" in me. Like I said, Clemson's D is possibly worse than ours was last year. They showed against WVU why they didn't belong in the NC talk. Maybe they will fall apart again.

I think we have a huge advantage in that they have no clue what we will look like on offense.  They can look at all the Temple film they want, but we have completely different personnel, and it won't look the same.  As snags said, pressure on the QB, and I think we're capable of doing that.  I agree  with you, it's a "swing game" that will set the tone for the season.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 02:34:30 PM »
Aaannnd....if Bamo Sweeney will "do the right thing" and suspend Watkins.....  Hey, I'm kind of like Spurrier when he said he loved playing Georgia early because they always had several key players suspended.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."