Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So Essentially...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
So Essentially...
« on: May 09, 2012, 05:09:26 PM »
Auburn needs to nutt up this weekend and find a way to take the series from the Hawgs.  BTDub...Corey Lucky got his first start last night since last year and pitched great.  Could really use him in both the upcoming series with Arky and the Gayters.  Tall task to take even a game from either of these two but Pawlowawlowalski needs to do some of that coaching shit and get his guys ready to take one of these series.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: So Essentially...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 06:22:01 PM »
We need to take 3 of the 6 remaining conference games, along with the last OOC cupcake. Doing so would guarantee us a spot in Hoover. Being an optimist, I think winning 2 in the SECT might give us a 3.647% chance at a 4 seed in a NCAA regional. Anything short of that means the season ( and maybe Coach Paw's time on the Plains) is over .... done .... kaput.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."