No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 2012 SEC Helmet Schedule
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 10:32:29 AM »
Is it just me or does it seem that UGA has the weakest schedule of anyone the past year or two?  Well, they did play Boise and get bent over last year.  I just look at their schedule and think I'd feel damn good about my chances. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 10:42:12 AM »
Is it just me or does it seem that UGA has the weakest schedule of anyone the past year or two?  Well, they did play Boise and get bent over last year.  I just look at their schedule and think I'd feel damn good about my chances.

You are right, and they still don't have shit.

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 11:08:22 AM »
Damn, it sure looks weird seeing Mizzou and TA&M on the schedules. Gonna take some gett'n use to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 11:18:33 AM »

You are right, and they still don't have shit.

:haha:

Since the Dawgs had a pretty decent year last year and Richt is not on the "hot seat", does this mean they will suck ass this year?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 11:39:07 AM »
I think it means he is due to start out 2-2 and be on the hot seat again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 12:06:30 PM »

They are setup to make a fucking run and it pisses me off. They only had 2-3 real games last year and fudged it up real nicely so who knows. Maybe they will get ass raped by SC or one of the two new guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 12:25:05 PM »
Maybe they will get ass raped by SC or one of the two new guys.

As Sani alluded to, I think you can pretty much bank on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 01:04:02 PM »
Alabama avoids losing one of the first three and they flow into November undefeated again.  Their schedule is mush. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 01:15:33 PM »
Alabama avoids losing one of the first three and they flow into November undefeated again.  Their schedule is mush.

What are you talking about? Bama has to go to Fayetteville and face Bobby Model Fuckin' Petrino.  And this year, they are loaded for......wait....oh yeah....mush.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 01:41:48 PM »
I dunno, Western Kentucky...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 03:33:03 PM »
Wonder if TAM will get to add Texas back in the future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 03:43:20 PM »
Wonder if TAM will get to add Texas back in the future.

i don't think they want to.  There will have to be some wounds heal before that happens.....Hatchet wounds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 04:02:57 PM »
i don't think they want to.  There will have to be some wounds heal before that happens.....Hatchet wounds.

This. A bunch of bleeding pussies...the whole lot of them. Besides, the SEC won't be sharing TV dollas with the Tejas gay football channel anytime soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 07:06:38 AM »
(8-4/9-3) for Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 08:48:28 AM »
(8-4/9-3) for Auburn.
I am expecting 9-3 (However, I also expect us to be close in the 3 losses with 10 wins a possibility). I think we need another year before we contend again, although next years schedule is crap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 09:04:07 AM »
I am expecting 9-3 (However, I also expect us to be close in the 3 losses with 10 wins a possibility). I think we need another year before we contend again, although next years schedule is crap.

If they can get by Climpsum in the dome, I see 10 wins as a distinct possibility.  LSU, even at home, is going to be very tough.  Arkansas?  Who knows, but Bobby P. has owned Chiz much like he owned that blonde's ass.  Unless they get Lord Saybin hisself to coarch the Hogs this season, I think they take a big step down.

The Arky game can be a springboard to 10 or maybe even 11 wins, or the beginning of a big letdown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 09:26:00 AM »
I feel if we can get past Clemson, then find a way to beat MSU and La. Monroe..all we need is to get on a roll and beat LSU, Arky, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Texas A&M, New Mexico State, Georgia, Alabama A&M and Bama. If we can do that, then I think 12 wins are possible and we may wind up in Atlanta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 09:31:04 AM »
If they can get by Climpsum in the dome, I see 10 wins as a distinct possibility.  LSU, even at home, is going to be very tough.  Arkansas?  Who knows, but Bobby P. has owned Chiz much like he owned that blonde's ass.  Unless they get Lord Saybin hisself to coarch the Hogs this season, I think they take a big step down.

The Arky game can be a springboard to 10 or maybe even 11 wins, or the beginning of a big letdown.

I was looking at our "depth chart" and we will be loaded with upperclass talent next year.  I think that coupled with another year in the system we have a nice chance at an SEC Championship. 

I hate the wait till next year crap, especially when we are in April.   However, I just don't see it this year, our schedule is great, but with 2 new coordinators and still depth questions I think it will be a good year but I don't see us getting to the SECCG.  Another high rated class this year (which is already shaping up nice) and I see from 2013 on a team to be reckoned with.

Bottom line I thought 2012 would be another great year (and it still can be) but losing all that we did from 2010 set us back a year IMHO
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:33:19 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 10:06:44 AM »
Fuck you bunch of naysayers.

We are undefeated at this point. 

Concede nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions