Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Petrino Had a Girl with Him

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Petrino Had a Girl with Him
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2012, 11:54:57 AM »
Ok, my issue here is...  Who cares who he fucks?  Does it change his coaching ability?  Or the job he is doing?  The lying part I can understand, but take that out and what is the deal?
It's Karma, The Piggies were roasting us over the Cam shit, let them enjoy the shit storm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2012, 11:56:28 AM »
Ok, my issue here is...  Who cares who he fucks?  Does it change his coaching ability?  Or the job he is doing?  The lying part I can understand, but take that out and what is the deal?

It's still college sports.  Most people want their school to represent their values and ideals. 

But my intuition tells me there's something more here.  It's probably the obvious - she got promoted because Bobby put in the good word after she let him touch her female parts. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2012, 11:58:11 AM »

In a position where you're the face of the program, and a big part of the face of a State University, image and character matters.  Not to mention the fact you lose credibility with your players when you're trying to steer them away from harmful, or bad behavior.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2012, 12:03:49 PM »
In a position where you're the face of the program, and a big part of the face of a State University, image and character matters.  Not to mention the fact you lose credibility with your players when you're trying to steer them away from harmful, or bad behavior.

Also don't forget that a lot of recruiting is directed towards Mama.  Mama wants to know her baby is going to be safe, smart, and Christian. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2012, 12:08:42 PM »
Also don't forget that a lot of recruiting is directed towards Mama.  Mama wants to know her baby is going to be safe, smart, and Christian.

That too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 12:20:11 PM »
Yeah, it's just that news like this doesn't surprise me anymore.  Petrino was getting some strange on the side that is not his wife...figures.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2012, 12:28:16 PM »
Bama fans want him fired.  Fear is the motivation.  They don't want any program to be competitive. 

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/04/media_fans_react_to_bobby_petrino.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »
Bama fans want him fired.  Fear is the motivation.  They don't want any program to be competitive. 

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/04/media_fans_react_to_bobby_petrino.html

Actually a bit alarming that they will have the moral high ground on Arkansas if they do not fire Petrino.  They did get rid of Price albeit under heavy pressure to do so.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:32:39 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2012, 12:36:38 PM »
Yeah, it's just that news like this doesn't surprise me anymore.  Petrino was getting some strange on the side that is not his wife...figures.

I would suspect a poll of all major college coaches would show that at least 65% of them are getting some on the side.  I think the thing that will get him fired is that he lied to the administration at first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2012, 12:37:15 PM »

Much like the Saints, everybody might be doing it, but Bobby got nabbed.  Then he lied, or at least failed to disclose, causing much embarrassment to the admin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2012, 01:00:14 PM »
So, the Head Coach's wife is at a Christian retreat at the lake while the Head Coach is fuckin around behind her back...that doesn't scream Christian setting?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 01:04:17 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Yoda

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2012, 01:57:44 PM »
All you bitches are wrong.  Petrino was just doin his job.  She just got promoted to director of recruits.  He was just making sure she had what it takes to get them to sign on the dotted line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2012, 02:04:57 PM »
All you bitches are wrong.  Petrino was just doin his job.  She just got promoted to director of recruits.  He was just making sure she had what it takes to get them to sign on the dotted line.

A trial run, if you will...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2012, 02:08:59 PM »

Where the fuck have you been?  And where is your little swarthy Asian counterpart?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Yoda

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2012, 02:13:39 PM »

Where the fuck have you been?  And where is your little swarthy Asian counterpart?

I've been monitoring the board just haven't had time or really anything worthy to post.  The Asian counterpart is MIA.  He blames it on having a second kid, but I've come to the conclusion that he's just a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2012, 02:19:13 PM »
I've been monitoring the board just haven't had time or really anything worthy to post.  The Asian counterpart is MIA.  He blames it on having a second kid, but I've come to the conclusion that he's just a bitch.

Well he was already a bitch.  Guess you only have so much time on your hands when you spend evenings in the Piedmont Park bathroom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2012, 03:39:25 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2012, 03:56:47 PM »
Simp this could be your best opportunity to go talk smack.

Missed opportunity. Had the axe to the grindstone today. Fucking work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2012, 04:03:30 PM »
Missed opportunity. Had the axe to the grindstone today. Fucking work.

I'ld say the iron is still plenty hot and once baldie gets on Monday it should warm back up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2012, 04:35:53 PM »
Where's Chizad on all this?
Well, since you asked...

I'm with AWK on this. I think the media is manufacturing something else for us all to be outraged over.

His wife should be. Even the Arkansas fan base should be (although, ironically, they will be the most apologetic about it). As for me, I could care less.

Funny that bammers are demanding his head. What, they want to have the market on scumbag coaches covered?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions