Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Petrino Had a Girl with Him

Petrino Had a Girl with Him
« on: April 05, 2012, 07:02:26 PM »

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2012/04/05/petrino-had-rider-in-motorcycle-crash#.T34DYoL8Eoc.twitter

The State Police this afternoon released its report on Razorback football coach Bobby Petrino's motorcycle wreck.

WITH PETRINO ON RIDE: Jessica Dorrell
The report reveals that Petrino had a rider on the back of his Harley-Davidson when he left the highway near Crosses on a Sunday evening drive on Highway 16 — Jessica Dorrell, 25, of Elkins. She's a former Razorback volleyball player who was named the first Razorback female athletic fund-raiser when she became an assistant director of the Razorback Foundation in May 2011, according to the UA website. Last month, she went to work directly for Petrino, when she was named the student-athlete coordinator for the football team. She's also earned an MBA. It apparently was she who flagged down a motorist to get assistance for the injured Petrino. She was not hurt in the wreck and said she didn't know what had caused it. The report quotes Petrino as saying because of sun and wind he was unable to maneuver the bike and drove off the road. He said he tried to lay the bike down and "the next thing I know I was lying in a wood pile."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Petrino Had a Girl with Him
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 07:15:24 PM »
I wonder what Mrs Petrino thinks about this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 07:19:12 PM »
The real question is why did the university say he was alone? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 07:24:27 PM »
It's hard to maneuver a Harley with a hard on...and while receiving a reach around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 08:54:52 PM »
:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 10:24:57 PM »
It's hard to maneuver a Harley with a hard on...and while receiving a reach around.
It's hard to hide a hard-on when you're dressed like Minnie Pearl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 10:37:43 PM »
It's hard to hide a hard-on when you're dressed like Minnie Pearl.
Bobby admits it was even more of a turn-on when he found out she was doin' him to buy baby formula.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 10:42:42 PM »
Arky AD has called a presser for 9:45...could get even more interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 10:52:54 PM »
Arky AD has called a presser for 9:45...could get even more interesting.

I think Petrino is in big trouble here, and Malzahn is curled up in the fetal position crying like Moseley!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 11:09:37 PM »
Bobby Petrino has been put on leave indefinitely...Bye, bye Petrino. Fuck around, fuck around, you won't be around.

Btw, Bobby was fuckin the woman that rode bitch.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:30:05 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 12:07:25 AM »
Bobby's situation just became bleaker...it's highly likely that her meteoric rise through the Athletic Dept. was due to Bobby's relationship with her (I'm guessing he pushed her name for the positions, while the UA Pres. & Ath. Dir. didn't know about their relationship)...so, now they look like fools.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 12:20:56 AM »
Where's Chizad on all this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 12:53:24 AM »
Hmm, here's the initial statement from Bobby to everyone...

Petrino said then that he had spent Sunday with his wife, Becky, at a lake and was going for an evening ride.

"When I came out of the ditch, there was a lady there that had flagged down a car," Petrino said Tuesday, nursing four broken ribs and wearing a neck brace to support a cracked neck vertebra. "The guy that was in the passenger's seat said, 'Get in, we'll just take you right to the hospital instead of waiting,' and so I got in the car and they headed toward Fayetteville."

and here's what really happened...

Petrino was riding with Dorrell when he lost control of his motorcycle. Dorrell said in the report that she wasn't sure what caused the accident, during which Petrino was unable to maneuver a turn and laid the motorcycle down on its left side while sliding off a rural, two-lane highway about 20 miles southeast of Fayetteville.

Petrino said in the report that wind and sun caused the accident. The police report said Petrino and Dorrell were taken by a passer-by from the scene of the accident to a shopping center in southeast Fayetteville, where a state police officer took Petrino to the hospital.

The police report said Dorrell wasn't taken to a hospital, and that she was dropped off at her vehicle at the shopping center. State police spokesman Bill Sadler said Petrino didn't try to hide Dorrell's part in the accident when questioned on Tuesday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 02:21:36 AM »
Also, this isn't Bobby's first ” inappropriate” relationship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 02:41:48 AM »
What if the "wind and the sun" has a name? It's not too far fetched to entertain a person of interest beyond the young ball volleyer...after all, we talkin' rural Arkansas here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 07:32:54 AM »
Wonder how her fiance' feels about it?

EDIT- Apparently they had already broken up.  Maybe he was tired of tasting Bobby's cock.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:16:27 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 08:41:42 AM »
Hmm, here's the initial statement from Bobby to everyone...

and here's what really happened...

How many times will it take for people to realize this guy is sleaze?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 08:42:27 AM »
Looks like the AD may have a new personal assistant...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2012, 08:46:10 AM »
Simp this could be your best opportunity to go talk smack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."