Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Petrino Had a Girl with Him

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Petrino Had a Girl with Him
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2012, 09:57:21 AM »
So...does the Gus Bus roll into Fayetteville soon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2012, 10:03:30 AM »
"On paid leave indefinitely."  You don't place a college HC on indefinite leave.  You make a decision.  To me, this looks like they're seeing if they can snag someone away from another job before they fire Petrino, and if they can't, they'll keep him. 

He's carrying on an inappropriate relationship, with a girl half his age (nothing really wrong with that part alone), that he has career influence over, and then lied about circumstances of the accident to cover it up.   I don't know how you don't fire him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2012, 10:25:36 AM »
I really don't see how he's not toast.  The biggest reason being that he lied to the Administration.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2012, 10:30:05 AM »
I really don't see how he's not toast.  The biggest reason being that he lied to the Administration.

I would say that's normally a big deal, and still is here, but the relationship also leaves Ark. vulnerable to law suit from the girl. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:30:55 AM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2012, 10:31:05 AM »
I would say that's normally a big deal, and still is here, but it also leaves Ark. vulnerable to law suit from the girl.

I would say she is in line for a nice promotion within the AD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2012, 10:32:14 AM »
I would say she is in line for a nice promotion within the AD.

I would agree if they don't want to get sued.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2012, 10:50:33 AM »
Hahaha...supposedly taken from a Clay Travis column.

"When you are an offensive genius, you get a job in the NFL. When you get a job in the NFL, you lose games. When you lose games, you take a job at Arkansas. When you live in Arkansas, you get bored. When you get bored, you go looking for strange. When you go looking for strange, you find strange. When you find strange, you take it for a ride on your motorcycle. When you take strange for a ride on your motorcycle, she reaches around and grabs your junk. When she grabs your junk, you wreck your motorcycle. When you wreck your motorcycle, you end up at a press conference in a neck brace. Don't end up at a press conference in a neck brace...switch from cable and upgrade to DirecTV."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2012, 10:55:45 AM »

Hahaha...supposedly taken from a Clay Travis column.

:classic:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2012, 11:11:44 AM »
So is Petrinos spot in the best coaches poll from Athlon in jeopardy?  :woot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2012, 11:16:13 AM »
So is Petrinos spot in the best coaches poll from Athlon in jeopardy?  :woot:

Chizik just moved into the #8 spot.   :aoop:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2012, 11:17:27 AM »
Wonder how her fiance' feels about it?

EDIT- Apparently they had already broken up.  Maybe he was tired of tasting Bobby's cock.

check the date on the picture.

Also, what would she sue for? She doesn't have any ground if they track the relationship back to when she was first hired.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2012, 11:21:16 AM »

Also, what would she sue for? She doesn't have any ground if they track the relationship back to when she was first hired.

The date on the picture was what their wedding date WAS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2012, 11:27:15 AM »
Dear Petrino,
How you get dem good looking ho's?
signed,
Mike Price
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2012, 11:30:03 AM »
Dear Petrino,
How you get dem good looking ho's?
signed,
Mike Price

Dear Mike,

You have to slap 'em around a little bit first.

Signed,

Mike DuBose
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2012, 11:39:18 AM »

If she claimed her career development was contingent upon maintaining a sexual relationship with Bobby. 

I don't, and never have done any of that kind of work, so I don't know for sure, but it would seem to me to be a dicey situation legally, or at least have that potential.

I do know this, if Bobby loses this gig, there's a fair chance that two Fayetteville divorce attorneys will make a good chunk of change.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2012, 11:46:10 AM »
Dear Mike,
Don't forget to slap a ho.
signed,
Wimp Sanderson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2012, 11:46:28 AM »
So if Petrino gets fired, could they even hire a big name coach?  I bet they hire an interim for a year and then see what's available.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2012, 11:48:05 AM »
So if Petrino gets fired, could they even hire a big name coach?  I bet they hire an interim for a year and then see what's available.

I hear Sean Payton is hunting something to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2012, 11:49:21 AM »

I hear Sean Payton is hunting something to do.

Man wouldn't that be some shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2012, 11:50:20 AM »
Ok, my issue here is...  Who cares who he fucks?  Does it change his coaching ability?  Or the job he is doing?  The lying part I can understand, but take that out and what is the deal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."