Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Luckiest "Victim" Ever

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Luckiest "Victim" Ever
« on: April 03, 2012, 10:22:56 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bengals-cheerleader-pleads-sex-abuse-charge/story?id=16055347

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57408535-504083/sarah-jones-former-cincinnati-bengals-cheerleader-pleads-not-guilty-to-student-sex-abuse-charges/
Sarah Jones, former Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader, pleads not guilty to student sex abuse charges

(CBS) CONVINGTON, Ky - Sarah Jones, a former Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader indicted for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a high school student when she was a teacher, pleaded not guilty to sex abuse charges on Monday.

The Chicago Sun Times reports the 26-year-old Jones, the captain of the Ben-Gals cheerleading squad, pleaded not guilty in Kenton Circuit Court to first-degree sexual abuse. She also pleaded not guilty to unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited activities.

Meanwhile, Jones' mother was also indicted. Cheryl Jones faces a single charge of tampering with evidence. Cheryl Jones is the principal at Twenhofel Middle School and was placed on paid administrative leave, according to Dixie Heights Superintendent Terri Cox-Cruey.

MSNBC reports the indictment last week states the alleged sexual relationship between Sarah Jones and the high school student took place between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31. Jones resigned Nov. 29 from Dixie Heights, citing personal reasons, where she taught freshman English for about five years. She denied that anything happened.

"The student denies it. The parents of the student are upset that this has gone where it has gone. They don't have anything bad to say about Sarah. Sarah denies it," attorney Eric Deters said in December. "There's no victim. There's nobody saying 'Hey, this happened.'"

Each of the charges is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Judge Patricia Summe reduced Sarah Jones' $50,000 bond and Cheryl Jones' $30,000 bond to $15,000 each. She also required the pair to be placed on electric monitoring as a term of their release.

A pretrial date was set for June 11, with the trial scheduled for June 27.

Ok, this shit is getting out of hand. How are these kids fucking these incredibly hot teachers?!? We didn't even have any hot teachers in my entire 12 years of public schooling.

No shit the kid isn't pressing charges on the smoking hot captain of an NFL cheerleading squad for fucking him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Luckiest "Victim" Ever
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 10:24:58 AM »
Wasn't that the same school Pike graduated from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 10:31:35 AM »
Wasn't that the same school Pike graduated from?

Si.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 10:32:14 AM »
Si.
I'm almost positive Zeke crushed that ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 10:36:55 AM »
I'm almost positive Zeke crushed that ass.

Quick.   See if he twatted about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 01:32:54 PM »

the smoking hot captain of an NFL cheerleading squad

Huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 01:36:57 PM »
Huh?

I know...  She looks like the centerfold in High Times magazine. 

Never misunderestimate the power of cosmetics... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »
Huh?
Selecting that picture last was done for comedic effect, joke gun.

You pulling a Kaos and saying you wouldn't bang this cheerleader's brains out, especially if you were a high school teenager?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 01:39:07 PM »

Never misunderestimate the power of cosmetics...

From the neck down, she's good to go.  But yeah, the face?  That said, I'd still hit it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 01:39:44 PM »
From the neck down, she's good to go.  But yeah, the face?  That said, I'd still hit it.
Thank you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 01:40:19 PM »
Selecting that picture last was done for comedic effect, joke gun.

You pulling a Kaos and saying you wouldn't bang this cheerleader's brains out, especially if you were a high school teenager?

Did you read where I said I wouldn't hit it?  No.  I would, but the face, even with makeup, is average at best, and sort of mousy looking. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 01:53:10 PM »

meeeeoooow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 02:06:03 PM »

Never misunderestimate the power of cosmetics...  photoshop

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 03:03:14 PM »
Hitting that would be  #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2012, 08:55:04 PM »
You motherfuckers and you're absolutely unrealistic expectations.  I had a teacher in school that was at least 10 years older than her, and not near as hot.  I would have nailed her everyday if given the chance.  You picky bastards. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 08:58:34 PM »
You motherfuckers and you're absolutely unrealistic expectations.  I had a teacher in school that was at least 10 years older than her, and not near as hot.  I would have nailed her everyday if given the chance.  You picky bastards.

Who in this thread said they'd turn it down?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 07:25:09 AM »
Who in this thread said they'd turn it down?
Me.

Upside down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 10:03:17 AM »
Me.

Upside down.

I like what you did there
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 10:27:16 AM »
Did you read where I said I wouldn't hit it?  No.  I would, but the face, even with makeup, is average at best, and sort of mousy looking.

From your point of view, why do you care about her face? We all know you want her feet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 10:55:59 AM »
From your point of view, why do you care about her face? We all know you want her feet.

I like all things female, well except their standard psychosis, and her face is a style of face that is unattractive to me. Round and mousy looking.  And I'm not THAT picky.  I have a wide range of what I find attractive.  Contrary to what Chad said about the last pic being for "comedic effect", THAT is what she really looks like day in and day out.   Garman and GF are right about makeup and photoshop too. 

Still, I'd hit it.

Since I can't see her feet, I can't judge them.  I can see her face.  Skinny chics often have boney, long, monkey toes, and that's not attractive.   If she has nice feet, that would certainly be a bonus.   If she didn't, I'd still hit it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions