Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Verdicts Rolling In

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Verdicts Rolling In
« on: March 07, 2012, 10:25:30 AM »
They're announcing alll the verdicts right now in the gambling corruption trial.

Milton McGregor:  Not guilty on all counts.

Tom Coker:  Not guilty....all counts

Larry Means:  Not guilty

Harri Anne Smith (Senator from here):  Not guilty on all counts

Jay Walker: Not guilty

The Government went 0-27 against these defendants.  Two trials...weeks of court time....shut the frick out.  Wow!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Verdicts Rolling In
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 10:31:16 AM »
But Auburn is still the dirtiest mother fucking program to every play football right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 10:31:28 AM »
They're announcing alll the verdicts right now in the gambling corruption trial.

Milton McGregor:  Not guilty on all counts.

Tom Coker:  Not guilty....all counts

Larry Means:  Not guilty

Harri Anne Smith (Senator from here):  Not guilty on all counts

Jay Walker: Not guilty

The Government went 0-27 against these defendants.  Two trials...weeks of court time....shut the frick out.  Wow!

The Hammer cometh!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 10:32:59 AM »
But Auburn is still the dirtiest mother fucking program to every play football right?

This was never in question.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 10:48:51 AM »
This whole thing is/was ridiculous.  It all got cranked up down here with Country Crossings, an electronic bingo hall similar to Victory Land.  It was looking like this was going to be a big success until Guvnah Riley got his pockets filled with $$$.  As soon as CC got going good, Riley starts barking about how the machines are actually slot machines (DUH!!) and how evil gambling is.  Next thing you know, his task force sends 105 State vehicles down here in the wee hours of the morning to shut down the operation. 

Funny how the exact same thing had been operating in his own back yard for years without so much as a peep from the Guvnah.  Then it snowballed on his sorry ass and he had to bring the heat on all of them in the State.  This has been huge in this area.  This was big for the economy and employed a lot of people.  They built a concert stage and were starting to bring in all sorts of acts.  Ironic that Riley had to shut it down because gambling is so wrong (Yeah, dumb ass...I'm sure that was the reason)  but if you drive one more mile south past Country Crossings, you hit the Florida State line, where you can purchase all the lottery tickets you want.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 10:49:40 AM »
Pawwwwlllll, u reckin' this iz jus' all part of tha coverup? Looks like tha barn dun paiid off the judges too. An-just-ta thank, we thought this was all jus for that Cam Newton boy. We had no idear that it wuz all pard-of-uh bigger plan. Dontchu reckin with Newton that wuz all jus tha tip of the icebuurrg? I mean that seems prdee clear now. Dontchu thank Pawwwllll? Enjoyin the show today. I'll hangup and lissen and let you comment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 10:54:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 10:56:07 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 10:57:45 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 10:59:24 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 11:01:48 AM »
This whole thing is/was ridiculous.  It all got cranked up down here with Country Crossings, an electronic bingo hall similar to Victory Land.  It was looking like this was going to be a big success until Guvnah Riley got his pockets filled with $$$.  As soon as CC got going good, Riley starts barking about how the machines are actually slot machines (DUH!!) and how evil gambling is.  Next thing you know, his task force sends 105 State vehicles down here in the wee hours of the morning to shut down the operation. 

Funny how the exact same thing had been operating in his own back yard for years without so much as a peep from the Guvnah.  Then it snowballed on his sorry ass and he had to bring the heat on all of them in the State.  This has been huge in this area.  This was big for the economy and employed a lot of people.  They built a concert stage and were starting to bring in all sorts of acts.  Ironic that Riley had to shut it down because gambling is so wrong (Yeah, dumb ass...I'm sure that was the reason)  but if you drive one more mile south past Country Crossings, you hit the Florida State line, where you can purchase all the lottery tickets you want.   

<----- You need some of these in your state.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 11:11:01 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 11:13:58 AM »
Tonto Goldstein
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 11:19:47 AM »
"Tonto?"
"Yes, Kimosabe?"
"You go to town."
"You go to Hell, Kimosabe."
"I want you to get the information!"
"What is information? Information say, `Tonto no go to town', that's what information say."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 11:28:08 AM »
"Tonto?"
"Yes, Kimosabe?"
"You go to town."
"You go to Hell, Kimosabe."
"I want you to get the information!"
"What is information? Information say, `Tonto no go to town', that's what information say."

You love the pudding
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 11:44:39 AM »
Shit like this is a big part of why I got out of Alabama.

Seriously.

Way to waste millions in tax dollars after playing  nanny state and shutting down these businesses that would have created millions more.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 11:46:01 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 11:51:26 AM »

Seriously.

Way to waste millions in tax dollars after playing  nanny state and shutting down these businesses that would have created millions more.

Gambling is so bad.  It's immoral!  It's the duty of the state to save morality, and to save poor folks from pissing away their beer and cigarette rent money at the gambling halls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 12:26:02 PM »
Gambling is so bad.  It's immoral!  It's the duty of the state to save morality, and to save poor folks from pissing away their beer and cigarette rent money at the gambling halls.

Screw beer and cigarettes we may not be able to afford our bammer gear and tickets. derp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 12:34:51 PM »

Seriously.

You know this was a federal prosecution for bribery charges and such, right?  So you got out of Alabama because the fed's like to waste $35 million?  Unfortunately, you have to pay the I.R.S. in Louisiana too...shit, if not I'd live there.

But, if you are talking about Governor Riley and the gambling stuff...Yeah, I agree.  It was dumb.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 12:42:51 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 12:43:44 PM »
You know this was a federal prosecution for bribery charges and such, right?  So you got out of Alabama because the fed's like to waste $35 million?  Unfortunately, you have to pay the I.R.S. in Louisiana too...shit, if not I'd live there. 

Forget it, he's rolling...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand