Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Naughty Saban

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Naughty Saban
« on: June 18, 2008, 03:05:28 PM »
Another blatant rip from the ITAT board:

From Tide Sports:

Lots of good news coming out of T-town (a lot of this is via marquis johnson). The guys are working their butts off. Saban has essentially
hired a 2nd coaching staff and given them all sorts of titles that allow for them to be out there coaching the incoming freshmen and
teaching them all the defensive schemes. They are doing serious, intense practices.

I'm not sure how valid this report is, but if it is, I'd think the NCAA would have some interest in this new "method" of conducting summer workouts that lil' nicki seems to have concocted.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=6#s=6&f=1010&t=2592598

Blame the original author if it's inaccurate.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Ogre

Re: Naughty Saban
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »
Saban bending the rules?  Color me shocked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 05:09:01 PM »
if his second or ghost staff isn't any better than his first string staff I don't see what good it will do anyway. 
Seems to violate the letter of the law, are they a volunteer staff? just happen to be where the players are? fishy
if  "theSABAN" is willing to cheat a little you can bet your ass that he's willing to cheat a lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 05:14:08 PM »
I saw some of our "Voluntary summer workout" pics yesterday.  One had Kodi in the gun with Lester beside him ready to block and you could see the linemen in front of them.  The caption was, "kodi looks over the defense..."

Voluntary summer workouts my flabby, pimple ridden ass.  Only thing missing were the pads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 06:41:27 PM »
I saw some of our "Voluntary summer workout" pics yesterday.  One had Kodi in the gun with Lester beside him ready to block and you could see the linemen in front of them.  The caption was, "kodi looks over the defense..."

Voluntary summer workouts my flabby, pimple ridden ass.  Only thing missing were the pads.

THey are "voluntary" and you don't really get in trouble if you miss one occasionally...but don't miss a lot. And the coaches aren't out there but tyically meet with the leaders of the team and go over what needs to be worked on and how to run the practice. Then they usually watch from a "distance" to see who is performing well...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions