Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Big 10+3-2x(35-14) Foe, Purdue...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Big 10+3-2x(35-14) Foe, Purdue...
« on: March 01, 2012, 10:22:28 AM »
comes in this weekend for a one game match up wiff da' Tigers.  Quick check has them at 5-1 with wins over Connecticut, Cincinnati, Notre Dame, East and Western Carolina.  11-1 loss to Maryland.  This will be part of their southern swing as all these games to date have been played in either Florida or NC.  They've scored a lot of runs in several of these games so they look to be another solid early season test for Auburn. 

6:00 p.m. start so those hanging around after the X Roundball proceedings might take in some Auburn baseballz.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:27:36 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Big 10+3-2x(35-14) Foe, Purdue...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 10:52:44 AM »
comes in this weekend for a one game match up wiff da' Tigers.  Quick check has them at 5-1 with wins over Connecticut, Cincinnati, Notre Dame, East and Western Carolina.  11-1 loss to Maryland.  This will be part of their southern swing as all these games to date have been played in either Florida or NC.  They've scored a lot of runs in several of these games so they look to be another solid early season test for Auburn. 

6:00 p.m. start so those hanging around after the X Roundball proceedings might take in some Auburn baseballz.

Will you be one of "those"? Actually sounds like a good idea aside from the thunderstorms that they seem to be predicting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Big 10+3-2x(35-14) Foe, Purdue...
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 11:00:01 AM »
Probably not.  I have to have my balls back in the safe by midnight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."