Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2013 class....

JR4AU

2013 class....
« on: February 21, 2012, 06:39:34 PM »
Early yet, but 3 commits reveal further evidence Chiz is looking to shore up defense and special teams.

Jimmy Hutchinson 6-2, 175, one of the nation's top rated punters

Trey Johnson 6-1, 220, 4* LB

Dee Liner 6-4, 255 4* DE
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

Re: 2013 class....
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 06:48:59 PM »
a punter could only mean filling out the class with 2 to 3 deep snappers.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 06:54:03 PM »
a punter could only mean filling out the class with 2 to 3 deep snappers.

snaggie's head will explode when he reads this
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 05:07:13 AM »
DE Dee Liner (6 Grillz)

LB Trey Johnson (6 Grillz)

P Jimmy Hutchinson (6 Grillz and a Pimp Cup) <----He's the #1 Punter in the Country MUTHA FUCKA!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 08:36:48 AM »
I see a big emphasis on the QB, RB, LB and DL positions this cruiten season, at least I hope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 12:58:03 PM »
We need to hold on to Liner and Johnson bad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 01:24:17 PM »

As long as Nick doesn't want them, we're fine.  And since they're already committed, and Saybins has this rule about not recruiting committed kids....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 03:48:41 PM »
As long as Nick doesn't want them, we're fine.  And since they're already committed, and Saybins has this rule about not recruiting committed kids....

Their word is their bond. A committment means something to some people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 03:50:35 PM »
Their word is their bond. A committment means something to some people.

Strong as oak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 03:54:55 PM »

Strong as oak.

Ever eat an oak tree?  Many parts are edible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012, 06:02:24 AM »
I see a big emphasis on the QB, RB, LB and DL positions this cruiten season, at least I hope.
IMO, it'll be LB, DL, QB, Safety, RB, WR, OL, CB in that order. With Jawara White going down that made the linebacker position a top priority. Auburn didn't sign that many DL in last year's class. Auburn will sign one QB (he might not be a Top-Tier QB since Soph. Keihl Frazier and Fresh. Zeke Pike will be in front of him when he comes in). Auburn didn't sign a Safety in last year's class. The RB position is stacked but there will be room for another one after Ontario graduates. Auburn will sign two, maybe three, WRs in this upcoming class. Auburn is looking more for interior OL, since last class they brought in mainly Tackles. The CB position is stacked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2012, 09:15:37 AM »

They are trying to flip one of these guys BADLY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 10:37:37 AM »
They are trying to flip one of these guys BADLY.

I would say both.  Johnson has already said that Kirby Smart talked to him and told him he was the best LB in the country and was higher on their board than Foster.  I say our coaches fight fire with fire and tell Foster or have Johnson call Foster and tell him what was said.

They have been on Liner since early last year when we got a commit from him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2012, 10:45:50 AM »
I would say both.  Johnson has already said that Kirby Smart talked to him and told him he was the best LB in the country and was higher on their board than Foster.  I say our coaches fight fire with fire and tell Foster or have Johnson call Foster and tell him what was said.

They have been on Liner since early last year when we got a commit from him.

There will be more drama.  Bank on it.  Literally....$$$Bank$$$ on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2012, 04:13:32 PM »
There will be more drama.  Bank on it.  Literally....$$$Bank$$$ on it.

Oh I agree.  Rumor has it that Liner has a job at Jim Bishop Toyota already.  Rumor they are big bammer boosters.  Is it true?  I don't know, but I have no reason to believe otherwise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2012, 04:56:29 PM »
Where is this Jim Bishop Toyota of which you speak?  Feel like shopping for a Toyota?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 04:59:00 PM »
Where is this Jim Bishop Toyota of which you speak?  Feel like shopping for a Toyota?

Flo-town.  I am actually in the market for a new SUV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 05:00:43 PM »
Flo-town.  I am actually in the market for a new SUV.

Tell em' you want to meet the whole staff first because you want to get that feeling of trust and dependability before you purchase your next vehicle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2012, 05:04:28 PM »
Tell em' you want to meet the whole staff first because you want to get that feeling of trust and dependability before you purchase your next vehicle.

I think I will wait until he flips and then clip him in the parking lot.  By clip I mean run over his leg in a Tundra. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2012, 05:10:24 PM »
I think I will wait until he flips and then clip him in the parking lot.  By clip I mean run over his leg in a Tundra.

Aaaahhh...the ole flip-n-clip ploy.  I like it.  I like it a lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions