Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

T-shirts to support Huntsville Alumni Club scholarship fund

T-shirts to support Huntsville Alumni Club scholarship fund
« on: February 20, 2012, 03:23:55 PM »
Neat original design for these shirts.  I will just copy the text of the email that I got and you can let me know if you are interest and I will put you in touch with the appropriate people.

As most people know I am on the Huntsville-Madison County Auburn Club Board. We are a non-profit organization that raises money to donate atleast 2 scholarships per year to local students that qualify and are planning to attend Auburn University. Winners are chosen based off of grades and a essay explaining why they deserve it.

I have been put in charge of coming up with a T-shirt design this year to help us aid in raising funds for this years students. I am pleased to say the design has come out amazing! I got pemission from Nationally recognized aritst, and Auburn Alum, Carole Foret! She has a studio in the area and agreed to let me use a painting she did of the Huntsville sky line.

The shirts are $20 plus shipping if necessary. If you would like to purchase a shirt please message me on here and I can get the shirts to you.

We thank you for your help and supporting the Auburn family!!! Please forward this message, with attachments, to anyone you think might be interested!

Lee Thompson
Alum 2006
War Damn Eagle!!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 03:27:50 PM by AU_Tiger_2000 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: T-shirts to support Huntsville Alumni Club scholarship fund
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 05:06:47 PM »
I'm in.  Just give me some info. 

Are you going to meet up with AUT1 and myself and drink a couple of cold ones?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 10:12:12 AM »
I'm in.  Just give me some info. 

Are you going to meet up with AUT1 and myself and drink a couple of cold ones?

For anyone who is interested the contact email is

merchandise@huntsvilleauburnclub.com

I'm in for a beer or three.  Friday at Stem and Stein in Madison has a beer tasting for $10.  Who's in?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 11:34:58 AM »
For anyone who is interested the contact email is

merchandise@huntsvilleauburnclub.com

I'm in for a beer or three.  Friday at Stem and Stein in Madison has a beer tasting for $10. Who's in?

Damn, damn, damn, damn.  They picked a bad weekend.  Taking the wife and kiddo out for dinner since I am leaving on Sunday morning.   :( 

Gents,

We will do the nook soon, very soon, or Stem and Stein, but one of them soon, very soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 12:00:44 PM »
Damn, damn, damn, damn.  They picked a bad weekend.  Taking the wife and kiddo out for dinner since I am leaving on Sunday morning.   :( 

Gents,

We will do the nook soon, very soon, or Stem and Stein, but one of them soon, very soon.

Stem and Stein's is a weekly event.  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 12:26:06 PM »
Stem and Stein's is a weekly event.  :bar:

I'm in, but for next week.  I have the day off to take my kids to the dentist, so I will be staying in the great city of Cullman this Friday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 12:28:07 PM »
I'm in, but for next week.  I have the day off to take my kids to the dentist, so I will be staying in the great city of Cullman this Friday.

:muttley:

I am out next Friday as well.  I will be somewhere in the air between DC and Atl that day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 12:28:30 PM »

It's on for next Friday.  Bring your avatar with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 12:29:26 PM »
:muttley:

I am out next Friday as well.  I will be somewhere in the air between DC and Atl that day.

OK, it's not on for next Friday.  I'm out the 9th, how about the 16th?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 12:37:19 PM »
OK, it's not on for next Friday.  I'm out the 9th, how about the 16th?

The 16th works for me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 12:49:17 PM »
Nope, I'll be out of state from the 8th to the 24th of March. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 12:55:30 PM »
Nope, I'll be out of state from the 8th to the 24th of March.

Dammit people, this is real easy.  Just make your schedule line up with mine. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions