When Will Racism Ever End In The South....Wait

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
When Will Racism Ever End In The South....Wait
« on: February 08, 2012, 04:50:48 PM »
Parents say high school basketball team taunted with slurs, banana suits

Published February 08, 2012

| Associated Press

Print   Email   Share   Comments inShare0   Text Size  BRENTWOOD, Pa. –  Some Pittsburgh-area parents are complaining that students at a largely white high school dressed in banana suits at a basketball game and taunted their majority black rival with racial slurs.

Brentwood schools Superintendent Ronald Dufalla said Wednesday that two costumed students were thrown out of Friday's game after they ran past the Monessen High fan section "causing agitation and disruption."

But he also says he has reviewed game tapes and talked to school officials and has "seen no other activity that confirms the allegations made." He says the two students in banana suits have done that at previous games.

Monessen parents say that other students hurled slurs including "monkeys" and "cotton pickers." That district's superintendent has demanded an apology and says Dufalla has sugar-coated the situation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/08/parents-say-high-school-basketball-team-taunted-with-slurs-banana-suits/?test=latestnews#ixzz1lpT5pIdb
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: When Will Racism Ever End In The South....Wait
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 07:06:27 PM »
I have a dream that one day man shall not be judged by the color of his skin, but by the ripeness of his banana.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."