Punt Auburn Punt..

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Punt Auburn Punt..
« on: February 24, 2012, 09:31:55 AM »
We got Jimmy...now all we need is Joe.

Auburn has three football commitments for 2013, and two are from the state of Georgia.

Jimmy Hutchinson, a punter from Harrison High School, committed to Auburn during an unofficial visit to the campus on Tuesday. The 6-foot-2, 175-pounder was ranked as the No. 1 punter in the nation by one kicking academy.

“I’ve been down to Auburn twice in the last month, and this time it was just me rather than 40-50 other juniors running around,” Hutchinson told the AJC. “I got to meet the coaches up close and personal, and spend some time with them.

“I decided to commit because everything feels right about Auburn. It’s close to home, I love the atmosphere, and I love the football tradition. I told coach [Gene Chizik] that I was committing and he said I made his day.”

Hutchinson averaged 41 yards per punt as a junior at Harrison. Auburn offered around two weeks ago and was his first and only offer. But he also had serious interest from Ohio State, Miami, Purdue and Arkansas.

“The ball just explodes off his foot,” former Harrison coach David Hines said. “He worked really hard on directional kicking and his accuracy this past season, and was outstanding. He’s a really good pickup for Auburn.”

Here was the scouting report by Kohl’s Kicking:

Jimmy was the surprise of the 2011 National Scholarship camp, hits huge punts with ease, skinny frame will continue to get stronger and better in the upcoming years, consistent for a high school punter, Jimmy needs to work on a consistent stepping pattern and approach to the ball in kicking, punting is his ticket to a BCS school, has big-time potential, when he connects it 55 yds plus and 4.7 sec. plus

Auburn’s other 2013 commitment from Georgia is Central Gwinnett LB Trey Johnson.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 09:39:24 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Punt Auburn Punt..
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 09:35:17 AM »
See last sentence. Joe changed his name to Trey!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 09:38:32 AM »
I am still amazed that these punters at BCS schools and in the NFL can kick a FB THAT far. Terry Daniel use to amaze me.  Especially when you consider that the official distance is from the line of scrimmage. 50-60 yards is a long damn way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 12:19:19 PM »
I am still amazed that these punters at BCS schools and in the NFL can kick a FB THAT far. Terry Daniel use to amaze me.  Especially when you consider that the official distance is from the line of scrimmage. 50-60 yards is a long damn way.
pffft - it's easy when you use helium.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 12:29:32 PM »
The main thing is do we have the deep snapper to get him the ball.  Everything begins and ends with the deep snapper. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 01:18:55 PM »
The main thing is do we have the deep snapper to get him the ball.  Everything begins and ends with the deep snapper.

Funny you should ask:

Son of NFL veteran says he'll sign with Auburn
Published: Friday, Febuary 24, 2012, 11:52 AM     
Charles Goldberg/Auburn Bureau, The Birmingham News, Press-Register, and The Huntsville Times By Charles Goldberg/Auburn Bureau, The Birmingham News, Press-Register, and The Huntsville Times
Follow
Share Email Print

Jax Dellenbach, younger brother of FSU deep snapper Dax Dellenbach,  seemed destined to win his way to a college football commitment. He just followed his family's footsteps.

The long snapper from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., who committed to Auburn on Friday, learned his craft from his father, Jeff, who was a center and long snapper in the NFL for 15 years and his brother Dax who signed with Auburn but later transferred to Florida State. His father played for Miami, New England, Green Bay and Philadelphia.

Dellenbach, who is 6-foot-3, 220, chose Auburn over Wisconsin, where his father played and FSU. Dellenbach told Inside the Auburn Tigers he plans to work with defensive ends as well as snap. He's Auburn's latest early commitment.

This should be a welcome sight for Jimmy Hutchinson, a punter from Harrison High School, committed to Auburn during an unofficial visit to the campus on Tuesday. The 6-foot-2, 175-pounder was ranked as the No. 1 punter in the nation by one kicking academy.
http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2012/02/son_of_nfl_veteran_says_hell_s.html

After reading this, there will be some of you that crash and burn like this guy:

« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 01:26:13 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 01:24:31 PM »
Well fuck there goes Snaggle for the rest of the day...don't wear it out son remember it isn't a toy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 01:35:35 PM »

After reading this, there will be some of you that crash and burn like this guy:

I'm just like a little boy, playin' with his dick when he's nervous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 01:55:01 PM »

I'm just like a little boy, playin' with his dick when he's nervous.

I'm going to call you half-squat, and you can call me... papa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 02:10:24 PM »
I believe this is just a cruel ploy to fuck with my emotions.  I will not get worked up over this until I see a tight spiral shooting out from between Jax's firm thighs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 02:15:34 PM »
I'm going to call you half-squat, and you can call me... papa

Yo asshole! This motha' fucka's dead. Ain't no Chris Angel Mindfreak, David Blane trapdoor shit in here!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 02:34:20 PM »
Funny you should ask:

That's gonna leave a mark
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 07:07:09 PM »
I believe this is just a cruel ploy to fuck with my emotions.  I will not get worked up over this until I see a tight spiral shooting out from between Jax's firm thighs.
You believe correct Sir, since Jax Dallenbach doesn't exist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 12:41:18 AM »
You believe correct Sir, since Jax Dallenbach doesn't exist.

If that is so, then why did AL.COM write an article on him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions