Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Archer

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Archer
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2012, 09:08:36 AM »
I didn't invent the turtleneck, Lana. But I was the first to see it's potential as a tactical garment. The Tactical Turtleneck, Lana. The... Tactleneck!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2012, 09:56:19 AM »
He's not coming back. That chick was, like, the Pelé of anal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2012, 10:05:31 AM »
And whatever my equivalent of sploosh is. Which I guess is just sploosh. Only with semen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2012, 10:10:40 AM »
My vulva is a smoother than a veal cutlet!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2012, 11:26:35 AM »
YEAH! One for three off the roof, Bitch! WOO!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2012, 12:53:38 PM »
All I've had today is, like, six gummy bears and some scotch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2012, 01:01:39 PM »
The nazis invented Neil Armstrong?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2012, 01:05:32 PM »
WOODHOUSE! Do we have any lube? Like at this point even some olive oil would.....help me get this drawer unstuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »
If I cared what you did on a weekend I'd put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2012, 02:03:46 PM »
What is it, the Alabama of Europe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2012, 02:15:32 PM »
Water? Oh, never touched the stuff. Fish fuck in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2012, 08:53:49 AM »
 No, Babou, that was all sarcasm. YES, ALL OF IT, YOU FOX-EARED ASSHOLE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 10:26:47 AM »
Excellent season premiere.

Working Benjamin's other Fox project in was way out of left-field, and smacked of desperation to draw viewers to a floundering show.  That said, it was interesting to see the Archer artistic team's take on the Bob characters.

Best line of the show: I didn't know they made sushi out of dried clam.

I like Barry as an occasional sideshow, but not sure if I want the entire season built around him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 02:03:19 PM »
Archer and Pam both have twitter accounts that are worth following.

Sample tweets:

Archer: I made Woodhouse eat birdseed for breakfast today.  You should have seen his face.  He was so happy to have breakfast.

Pam: If any of you springbreakers are at Spinnaker in Panama City Beach, will you check to see that my number is still scrawled in the last stall in the men's room?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2013, 02:04:37 PM »
Archer and Pam both have twitter accounts that are worth following.

Sample tweets:

Archer: I made Woodhouse eat birdseed for breakfast today.  You should have seen his face.  He was so happy to have breakfast.

Pam: If any of you springbreakers are at Spinnaker in Panama City Beach, will you check to see that my number is still scrawled in the last stall in the men's room?

Those are both solids.....I bet Woodhouse likes birdseed better than cobwebs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2013, 07:22:40 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2013, 10:57:49 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2013, 11:03:08 AM »
Fanfuckingtastic!

Yea, at first I just thought it was something a fan had put together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2013, 11:40:41 AM »
Awesome find.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bgreene

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2013, 01:12:39 AM »

One of, if not the greatest show ever!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips