Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Call of Duty - Ghosts

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Call of Duty - Ghosts
« on: January 13, 2014, 02:33:54 PM »
So I saw this one on the used shelf and picked it up.

Gotta say I'm impressed.

I am about halfway through the story on regular I can see it will be a butcher on Veteran. This is not why I'm impressed though. The stories have always been solid in COD. What has not always been great has been multiplayer.

I think Infinity Ward has taken a damn good step in this department. You now have a choice of what multiplayer to play. Let me expound on this....

Used to be that you had had two options for online play. You could either go into the world of regular online and try to rank up in order to open up the guns and perks that you would need to actually compete there or you could play private matches that did not give you any experience or help you increase you rank in the online matches. This is not the case now.

Sure you can still go online and get torched by folks who already have opened everything up, but now there is another way. You can play in games with up five other of your friends in squad based matches against A.I. I know what you're thinking, "Well Sani I could do that on previous releases of the game".
Well yes you could play against A.I. but you didn't get experience for it and let's be honest they were also pretty dumb A.I.
This is not your Daddy's A.I. The stronger your squad is, the stronger they seem to be. You decide you want to be a sniper? Guess what? You better be moving between shots. Cause they are gonna hunt your ass after the first one you pick off.
I know there are some pretty strong feelings about this franchise in the past but I gotta say I think this release has come closer to getting it right than any other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

Re: Call of Duty - Ghosts
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 02:44:07 PM »
I think Infinity Ward has taken a damn good step in this department. You now have a choice of what multiplayer to play. Let me expound on this....

Glad David's boy finally made something out of himself.  Weird nickname though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions