Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Queers and steers

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Queers and steers
« on: January 15, 2012, 04:36:12 PM »
Glad to see the New Orleans Bammers expelled from the NFL playoffs.  If I had to hear one more fuck go "Roll Saints" or yak about how this was just like 2009 I might have killed somebody.  Good riddance to the "greatest offense ever."  So long queers. 

As for the Texans. 

1:51 left down 7.  Why throw at the endzone into double coverage? PICK.

:25 left, 4th and 2.  Still down 7  Why throw into a crowd of four defenders in the end zone? Game over.

Idiots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Queers and steers
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »
You seriously think New Orleans is the "bammers" of the NFL?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 06:34:07 PM »
That would be the Atlanta Julios.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 06:53:54 PM »

Cowboys were.  Saints are.  Attitude wise for sure. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 07:44:07 PM »

Agree.  It's alot like the LSU (same fanbase, obviously) phenomenon.

They were lovable losers forever.  The "Ain'ts"...Mike Archer/Curly Hallman...the Bagheads...but....win a championship, and they are the BY GOD best there's ever been ($1 to Charlie Daniels).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 07:48:51 PM »
Yes, good riddance to Saints.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 08:07:57 PM »
Bye, Bye Packers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 08:35:03 PM »
I'm glad Mark Ingram and Discount Double Check are both eliminated.  Feel bad for Roman though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 08:41:42 PM »
Bye, Bye Packers.
Fucking shit, the next game would have been in the dome...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 03:23:41 AM »
I present the New Orleans Saints: Bammers in black.

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/2-shot-in-applebees-1303564.html

Two men who were rooting for the 49ers over the Saints were shot in the parking lot of an Applebee's restaurant in unincorporated Duluth Saturday night, according to Gwinnett County Police.

Gwinnett Co. Sherrif's Office Donald Ray Ayro arrested for allegedly shooting two men in an Applebee's parking lot in unincorporated Duluth after arguing over the 49ers-Saints game.

Police responding to a report of shots fired in the parking lot of the Applebee’s at 2085 Pleasant Hill Drive, found Christopher Middleton, 30, of Stone Mountain, with a gunshot wound to the abdomen. He was taken to Gwinnett Medical Center in critical condition. They also dicovered Corey Adams, 30, of Duluth with a minor graze wound to his head. He was treated on the scene and released.

Adams told Channel 2 Action News that he was at the restaurant celebrating with a friend before the shooting happened.

He said he and his friend were watching an NFL playoff game and rooting for the San Francisco 49ers. He said a New Orleans Saints fan took offense to his cheering and had words with him.

"The only thing me and my buddy said was, we were excited that the 49ers scored," Adams said. "It was only one touchdown."

Adams said the man paid for his food and left in a hurry saying that he would be back, but he just brushed it off.

"I saw him pop a pill," Adams said.

Witnesses provided police with a description of the alleged shooter and the vehicle he left in. A short time later, police caught up with the suspect.Donald Ray Ayro, 31,  traveling south on I-85 near Jimmy Carter Blvd. and stopped him for questioning. 

Investigators said all three men had been inside the Applebee’s watching a football game. Ayro became upset with Middleton and Adams and made a comment that he would be back for them and left the restaurant, police said. A short time later, Ayro confronted the two men in the parking lot and fired on them with a handgun.

Ayro has been charged with: two counts of aggravated assault, being a felon in possession of a firearm and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. He was taken to Gwinnett County Jail and held without bond.

Change this to "cheering for Auburn, LSU, Tennessee, Florida, Vanderbilt, Arkansas, Mississippi State or Ole Miss" and change the location to Waffle House and the story writes itself.  Roww Taaahhhhhd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 09:21:08 AM »
I present the New Orleans Saints: Bammers in black.

Change this to "cheering for Auburn, LSU, Tennessee, Florida, Vanderbilt, Arkansas, Mississippi State or Ole Miss" and change the location to Waffle House and the story writes itself.  Roww Taaahhhhhd.

That's just an isolated incident. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 09:28:29 AM »
From the past, I have always associated bammers and Cowboy fans as one. Currently though, I have to agree that the Falcons are taking the Cowboys place as the bammers NFL choice awards winner. They love'm some Julio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 10:48:57 AM »
From the past, I have always associated bammers and Cowboy fans as one. Currently though, I have to agree that the Falcons are taking the Cowboys place as the bammers NFL choice awards winner. They love'm some Julio.

Fuck you asshole.

Seriously though, as far as bragging about titles and being self righteous, yes.

The fanbase itself is nothing alike. Most Boys fans have more than a trailer and a 78 power wagon. They both indulge in the same bragging, but live 2 totally different lifestyles. With a town like Dallas too, they have other things to do and the world doesn't end if they lose. Ive been to several Cowboys games and the fans themselves are just nothing like Bama's in that regard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 11:11:00 AM »
I don't live in Dallas so I could give a flailing fuck how they are there. 

I'm talking about how they are HERE. 

Bama fans adopted Dallas years ago.  Ever heard of Lee Roy By Damn Jordan? That overrated cocksucker was one rung below Bear (and remains so to many). 

Some claimed Miami because of Shula and claimed it was dons lifelong dream to coach at UA. 

Now? The fucks have adopted New Orleans. 

Fuck the Saints.  And Archie manning too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »
The whole NFC South is going to shit.......except for the Panthers of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 12:29:57 PM »

Bama fans adopted Dallas years ago.  Ever heard of Lee Roy By Damn Jordan? That overrated cocksucker was one rung below Bear (and remains so to many). 

Some claimed Miami because of Shula and claimed it was dons lifelong dream to coach at UA. 

I agree many of them root for one of those due to a former player being there (ala Dallas and Miami) but the core fan base of both of them are nothing like the fan base of Bama. Not even close. The Saints and Falcons are closer to be honest. Having been around most of these fanbases mentioned, I can honestly say that. If anything Cowboys fans are similar to Univ of Texas fans with the superiority complex and "were bigger than you" line. But the redneckdom is not there. Ive never seen it at a game in Dallas or from a Dallas fan at the Ga Dome. When at an Iron Bowl, I can spot it a mile away - so I do have a measure to compare against.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 12:30:55 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 02:36:22 PM »

I think Baumhower has a lot to do with the Miami connection too.  I don't root for any NFL team per se, I do pull for former AU players, so I follow them as best I can. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 02:41:12 PM »
I think Baumhower has a lot to do with the Miami connection too.  I don't root for any NFL team per se, I do pull for former AU players, so I follow them as best I can.

Here is one funny thing related to that....

Next time you see Dallas play, if you catch the start of the game and the lineup announcements (they mostly do it on MNF) for Defense, Demarcus Ware always says: "Demarcus Ware, Auburn High School". It is nice to also hear Jay Ratliff say "Auburn University".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 02:52:12 PM »
To WE!!! and dwe with the keen car - this is not aimed at you.  Unless you are like this, and if you are, well, fuck you.

I lived in Dallas for the super bowl runs of the 90s.  I had to look really hard to make sure they were wearing blue and silver instead of crimpsum and white, because the public arrogance and asshole factor were identical. 

Dallas fans are without a doubt the bammers of the NFL - especially now that they basically suck again.  All you hear about now is how they should/woulda/coulda - living in the past, thinking that everyone else is second tier, they should be a contender every year.  It makes them INSANE to think they are mediocre, with not a lot of hope of improving with Romo the Homo as QB and an Arkansas white trash redneck with money as an owner.

New Orleans fans - the real ones, the ones that were A'ints fans, the ones with paper bags on their heads that remember the bad old days and loved their team anyway - THOSE are some damn fun people to watch football with. THOSE are Saints fans.  You might have to go to NOLA or Red Stick to find them, but those are the fan base.  They roll with the punches, party when they win, party when they lose.  They are real folks, no sense of entitlement, and they love their team and love their players as people. 

Being a Saints fan is trendy now, post Katrina.  I am sure the folks in Mobile are bandwaggoners - throw in the Mark Ingram draft and well, the turds have crossed over.  They don't count, and characterizing the whole Saints fan base by including the band wagon is unfair.

And since you can't be a Saints fan and like the Falcons, well, to hell with Atlanta and Julio too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 03:01:19 PM »
To WE!!! and dwe with the keen car - this is not aimed at you.  Unless you are like this, and if you are, well, fuck you.

I lived in Dallas for the super bowl runs of the 90s.  I had to look really hard to make sure they were wearing blue and silver instead of crimpsum and white, because the public arrogance and asshole factor were identical. 

Dallas fans are without a doubt the bammers of the NFL - especially now that they basically suck again.  All you hear about now is how they should/woulda/coulda - living in the past, thinking that everyone else is second tier, they should be a contender every year.  It makes them INSANE to think they are mediocre, with not a lot of hope of improving with Romo the Homo as QB and an Arkansas white trash redneck with money as an owner.

New Orleans fans - the real ones, the ones that were A'ints fans, the ones with paper bags on their heads that remember the bad old days and loved their team anyway - THOSE are some damn fun people to watch football with. THOSE are Saints fans.  You might have to go to NOLA or Red Stick to find them, but those are the fan base.  They roll with the punches, party when they win, party when they lose.  They are real folks, no sense of entitlement, and they love their team and love their players as people. 

Being a Saints fan is trendy now, post Katrina.  I am sure the folks in Mobile are bandwaggoners - throw in the Mark Ingram draft and well, the turds have crossed over.  They don't count, and characterizing the whole Saints fan base by including the band wagon is unfair.

And since you can't be a Saints fan and like the Falcons, well, to hell with Atlanta and Julio too.

Pssst the new kid Shug Dye is also a closet Cowboy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum