Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brian Van Gorder - New AU DC

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Brian Van Gorder - New AU DC
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2012, 09:53:39 PM »
You seem upset.  My skreetz are well documented to be hearsay, fan speak only.  You have your ego attached to yours.
I don't get upset. I'm simply posting fact. No one knows who Coach Chizik's #1 choice is. At the start of the DC search, my skreets were telling me that Coach Randy Shannon was going to be the DC. All of the "lists of candidates" that people put up were their thoughts on who they think are the possible coaches....Coach Chizik's list is probably completely different.
As for the OC hire, I do think it'll be someone from the NFL & it'll probably go down just like the CBVG hire (behind the scenes)...I think that's the best way to do it, to get who you want (smokescreen, then land the guy you want).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
Re: Brian Van Gorder - New AU DC
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2012, 08:07:05 AM »
I don't get upset. I'm simply posting fact. No one knows who Coach Chizik's #1 choice is. At the start of the DC search, my skreets were telling me that Coach Randy Shannon was going to be the DC. All of the "lists of candidates" that people put up were their thoughts on who they think are the possible coaches....Coach Chizik's list is probably completely different.
As for the OC hire, I do think it'll be someone from the NFL & it'll probably go down just like the CBVG hire (behind the scenes)...I think that's the best way to do it, to get who you want (smokescreen, then land the guy you want).
Unless it's fiction?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions