Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

OK Bama Fans...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
OK Bama Fans...
« on: January 10, 2012, 09:23:39 AM »
Can I be candid for a minute?

You just broke the tie with Notre Dame for most "legit" national championships.

Can you start being honest with yourselves and claim the actual number now? It's still highly impressive, and doesn't make you sound like delusional assholes.

In fact, I'm far more jealous of your nine than just some random number you've pulled out of your collective asses. Anyone that claims 14 gets a scoffing snicker of pity. You claim nine and you can be taken seriously for it.

I'm tipping my (our) hand here. Start claiming nine if you want to get to us. Or if you want to continue being laughed at, go pick up a Got 14 shirt. Either way works for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: OK Bama Fans...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 09:27:12 AM »
Can I be candid for a minute?

You just broke the tie with Notre Dame for most "legit" national championships.

Can you start being honest with yourselves and claim the actual number now? It's still highly impressive, and doesn't make you sound like delusional assholes.

In fact, I'm far more jealous of your nine than just some random number you've pulled out of your collective asses. Anyone that claims 14 gets a scoffing snicker of pity. You claim nine and you can be taken seriously for it.

I'm tipping my (our) hand here. Start claiming nine if you want to get to us. Or if you want to continue being laughed at, go pick up a Got 14 shirt. Either way works for me.

Ive already seen the shirts this morning.

One read something to the effect of:

"Championships?" on the front.

"Yeah, weve got those. Add another one to the list!" on the back with a +1 type deal summing up to 14 at the bottom. Real tacky looking honestly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 09:38:05 AM »
Ive already seen the shirts this morning.

One read something to the effect of:

"Championships?" on the front.

"Yeah, weve got those. Add another one to the list!" on the back with a +1 type deal summing up to 14 at the bottom. Real tacky looking honestly.

So...same as always?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 09:42:41 AM »
So...same as always?

The entire back looked like a neon sign. 13 was X'ed out and 14 was glowing all big and bright.

Even more tacky than this...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE