Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LSU Offensive Playbook BCS NC Game 2012 *CLASSIFIED*....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
LSU Offensive Playbook BCS NC Game 2012 *CLASSIFIED*....
« on: January 10, 2012, 03:08:05 AM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 03:08:52 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

Re: LSU Offensive Playbook BCS NC Game 2012 *CLASSIFIED*....
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 06:14:55 AM »

All that time to practice and Miles doesn't even have a series for Lee, not that it would have made a difference..but LSU fans will not be kind with this timid coaching performance." Big boy football" just looked like old Big-Ten football. Has he mentioned how much he respects Alabama? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 08:36:16 AM »
Watching that load of timid monkey shit (it became obvious to me by mid second quarter that LSU didn't have the balls to finish the job so I started intoxicating) it occurred to me that OK State would have given either of those two offensively anemic dinosaurs a good run.   

The few times Jefferson bothered to look downfield -- and what the fuck was the thinking behind running side to side? -- there were open receivers. 

If AJ McBrodie and Bama's dismal WR corps could find gaps in the LSU defense there's no way they could have shut out Grandpa and Blackmon. 

For all the silly bastards -- Breng Fuckburger first and foremost -- who started the "there can be no doubt" bullshit?  Yeah.  Anybody who has the sense to be able to look at that tepid load of ferrett dung rationally there should be tons of doubt. 

Two best?  Blow me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 09:37:17 AM »
Watching that load of timid monkey shit (it became obvious to me by mid second quarter that LSU didn't have the balls to finish the job so I started intoxicating) it occurred to me that OK State would have given either of those two offensively anemic dinosaurs a good run.   

The few times Jefferson bothered to look downfield -- and what the fuck was the thinking behind running side to side? -- there were open receivers. 

If AJ McBrodie and Bama's dismal WR corps could find gaps in the LSU defense there's no way they could have shut out Grandpa and Blackmon. 

For all the silly bastards -- Breng Fuckburger first and foremost -- who started the "there can be no doubt" bullshit?  Yeah.  Anybody who has the sense to be able to look at that tepid load of ferrett dung rationally there should be tons of doubt. 

Two best?  Blow me.

Agree.

Does anyone in their right mind think LSU played their best Football last night? LSU sleepwalked. They were hungover. They were uninspired. Bama beat up on a retard last night. LSU looked worse last night than we did all year. I still think if the LSU from the Oregon or WVU games shows up last night, they win easy. That team did NOT show and Bama made them pay the price. Badly.

And on the Jefferson bullshit. Agree on the side to side. He did know this was Bama, not West Vagina...right? Bama's front 7 are WAY too fast to try that bullshit on. Upshaw was a beast last night and made Jefferson look like a little bitch. And Miles.....what was he thinking not even TRYING Jarrett Lee? It was apparent by halftime that the team was deflated and had no confidence. That Miles' fault for not realizing that. Lee guided this team through the first half of the season with ease. They should have stayed with the horse that got em to Dodge. Jefferson looked like the same Jefferson from 2009.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 09:39:11 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 10:00:20 AM »
Agree.

Does anyone in their right mind think LSU played their best Football last night? LSU sleepwalked. They were hungover. They were uninspired. Bama beat up on a retard last night. LSU looked worse last night than we did all year. I still think if the LSU from the Oregon or WVU games shows up last night, they win easy. That team did NOT show and Bama made them pay the price. Badly.

And on the Jefferson bullshit. Agree on the side to side. He did know this was Bama, not West Vagina...right? Bama's front 7 are WAY too fast to try that bullshit on. Upshaw was a beast last night and made Jefferson look like a little bitch. And Miles.....what was he thinking not even TRYING Jarrett Lee? It was apparent by halftime that the team was deflated and had no confidence. That Miles' fault for not realizing that. Lee guided this team through the first half of the season with ease. They should have stayed with the horse that got em to Dodge. Jefferson looked like the same Jefferson from 2009.

The pressure of an undefeated run through the SEC, a month layoff, playing for all the marbles vs. "do over" with no real pressure, and 5 weeks to prepare = essentially a new season, with it all riding on one game.

Miles won 13 games...you don't monkey around with what's worked that well.  Then again, you usually don't have to face teams that good getting a do over either.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions