Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Finally...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Finally...
« on: December 30, 2011, 01:02:12 AM »
Entertaining bowl games tonight.  FSU makes Brian Kelly cry with a dramatic comeback and Baylor wins a fun shoot out.  The Baylor rb had 5 tds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

Re: Finally...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 10:06:10 AM »
Entertaining bowl games tonight.  FSU makes Brian Kelly cry with a dramatic comeback and Baylor wins a fun shoot out.  The Baylor rb had 5 tds.

Just an observation and question, but why are games like that so entertaining to us SEC folks who claim to love defensive battles?

Also, RGIII is  to "good" what the Baylor Def. is to "bad".  I can't yet put him on Cam's level, but that sumbitch is good!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 10:30:48 AM »

Also, RGIII is  to "good" what the Baylor Def. is to "bad".  I can't yet put him on Cam's level, but that sumbitch is good!

So, do you think an NFL team will take him early in the draft hoping that they have Cam light? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 11:36:50 AM »
Just an observation and question, but why are games like that so entertaining to us SEC folks who claim to love defensive battles?

Can't I enjoy both types of games?  With no actual stake in either game, I enjoyed THE GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED as much as the Baylor score-fest last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 12:26:31 PM »
So, do you think an NFL team will take him early in the draft hoping that they have Cam light?

No idea, but bank on hearing the same "expert analysis" of his game.  History says that is much more likely to be right than what Cam has done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 01:23:50 PM »
Can't I enjoy both types of games?  With no actual stake in either game, I enjoyed THE GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED as much as the Baylor score-fest last night.

No, you cannot!  You must choose!    :poke:

FWIW, I only enjoy defense battles when it's Auburn in a winning effort, or bammer in a losing one.  I like to see offense.  I don't like shitty defense, but good offense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 01:40:37 PM »
RGIII...

This was the first time I really saw him play a complete game.  He's good, and I'm not sure we really know how good.  He's humble, smart, and I think he'll be good in the NFL.  One thing good for him, is that he's not the absolute freak Cam is, and not on a great team, and he may be drafted low, and make it on a decent team.   If he's on a decent team that just is missing a QB, I think he'll be great early. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 02:23:21 PM »
Anyway we can see if the Price kid wants to come play QB for us? 7 total TDs  :tongue:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
RGIII just plays against shitty defenses. TR shoulda won the trophy!

That's all you hear from the turds!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.