Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another former bammer player arrested.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Another former bammer player arrested.....
« on: June 09, 2008, 12:07:30 AM »
Kenny "The Snake" Stabler...was arrested this morning at 1am.  LOL, check out the mug shot.

http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=8b875ca1-1b66-4606-9f43-1063a8e2e3c3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Re: Another former bammer player arrested.....
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 12:22:17 AM »
All joking aside, Kenny needs to lose his job. I like the guy. He was a hell of a player, but he seriously needs help. He's had 3 pretty recent DUI's. The guy needs to stop hitting the bottle, but he has been a boozer his whole life, and I don't think it will ever change. Tis a shame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 10:10:22 AM »
So after Finebaum made Charles Barkley out to be a baby rapist and the epitome of scum of the earth who should never be allowed within our state borders because he forgot to pay off his gambling debt, I wonder how forgiving he will be to a three-time DUI offender.

Not trying to be a homer here, but if you get one DUI, shit happens, I understand. If you don't learn your lesson and get a second, you're pretty much a shithead. If you get three, you're a danger to society.

Bammers can't pooh pooh this away as just another alumni vaguely associated with them. This is a current employee of the university. This is their color announcer paid to represent them . Their most visibly associated favorite son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 01:23:25 PM »
So after Finebaum made Charles Barkley out to be a baby rapist and the epitome of scum of the earth who should never be allowed within our state borders because he forgot to pay off his gambling debt, I wonder how forgiving he will be to a three-time DUI offender.

Not trying to be a homer here, but if you get one DUI, shit happens, I understand. If you don't learn your lesson and get a second, you're pretty much a shithead. If you get three, you're a danger to society.

Bammers can't pooh pooh this away as just another alumni vaguely associated with them. This is a current employee of the university. This is their color announcer paid to represent them . Their most visibly associated favorite son.

Not trying to be an asshole, but no, one DUI shit does not happen.   When you wake up from a coma to find your wife and your sister-in-law dead and already buried because somebody who never had a DUI would have gotten their first had they not been torn to bits in the accident that killed your whole new family your perspective on "shit happens" gets torqued way, way up.  The "shit happens" justification cranks up my venting meter....

I hope Kenny is jailed before he kills somebody since he obviously cannot control himself. .  I don't think DUI laws are stiff enough.  I'd like to see something more stringent. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 01:34:22 PM »
Not trying to be an asshole, but no, one DUI shit does not happen.   When you wake up from a coma to find your wife and your sister-in-law dead and already buried because somebody who never had a DUI would have gotten their first had they not been torn to bits in the accident that killed your whole new family your perspective on "shit happens" gets torqued way, way up.  The "shit happens" justification cranks up my venting meter....

I hope Kenny is jailed before he kills somebody since he obviously cannot control himself. .  I don't think DUI laws are stiff enough.  I'd like to see something more stringent. 

Yea.....Fuck Kenny
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 01:49:59 PM »
Maybe he can coach the inmates against the guards in the next Iron Gates bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »
Maybe he can coach the inmates against the guards in the next Iron Gates bowl.
Mean Machine.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 02:15:44 PM by jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »
I just watched Fox6 news at noon and Sabeargod is throwing his support behind Otis the drunk. They interviewed him at his golf tourney yesterday. They said Kenny was meeting with a lawyer in Bham and wasn't at the tourney. I figured he'd have been there driving the beverage cart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 03:22:47 PM »
Who at Alabama ever gets in trouble?  I can only recall one player who robbed someone at gunpoint and Mike Price.  Even the entire team begged and pleaded for that Sunshine pumper to stay.  Dumbose lied his ass off after an affair with a bimbo secretary and was allowed to hang around.  Why? Because Bama was supposed to be real good that next year.  When they sucked monkey nuggets, Dumbose was shown the door.

That's definitely the place to be if you can't keep your shit together and have a propensity for publically embarassing the hell out of yourself.  No concequences.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »
You're absolutely right! That was something Shula should have done; screwed Mal's wife or been smack dab in the middle of the fracas with that gang of thugs bama has on the football team on the strip. He'd probably still be the head coach today.

I listen to the Finebaum show each evening on the drive to the death camp. I love the entertainment. Anywho, it never ceases to amaze me the level of hypocrisy that permeates the crimpsun nation. They were all calling for Barkley to hang himself over his gambling debts and saying Auburn should distance itself from him over it. Yet, this 3rd time drunk driver gets a heros treatment. Siran Stacy should come out and speak against this, given what he has gone through at the hands of a drunk driver.

Fuck alabama. Fuck them all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 05:32:39 PM »
All joking aside, Kenny needs to lose his job. I like the guy. He was a hell of a player, but he seriously needs help. He's had 3 pretty recent DUI's. The guy needs to stop hitting the bottle, but he has been a boozer his whole life, and I don't think it will ever change. Tis a shame.

I don't care if he drinks himself to death, that's his choice. Just stop fucking driving while you drink, simple enough. I love to drink but I don't EVER drive while I'm drunk or buzzed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 01:49:39 PM »
Siran Stacy should come out and speak against this, given what he has gone through at the hands of a drunk driver.

Siran's troubles are horrible, but the guy killed two people himself last year on Hwy 331 in DeFuniak Springs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 02:45:58 PM »
Siran's troubles are horrible, but the guy killed two people himself last year on Hwy 331 in DeFuniak Springs.
Really? Damn, I did not hear about that one. I retract that statement then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions