Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WVU says what?

WVU says what?
« on: June 06, 2008, 08:20:53 PM »
I'm probably behind the times on this, I usually am on pretty much everything, but I thought I would give it the ole college try.  Check out this link:  http://loserswithsocks.com/2008/06/05/scary-auburn-the-quickening/
 Apparently, this WVU fan forgot to take his meds, or I am mistaken, and there really can only be one...

P.S.  Sorry, but I still don't know how to do the whole copy+paste quotation format, and I'm probably not ever going to.  Boom.  I'm out.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: WVU says what?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »
First time I have seen that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: WVU says what?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 08:05:58 PM »
It seems to me that if I was an Auburn fan was wanting to prove a point, I would have picked another video. I’ve never seen a LB shoot electric lightening bolts at opposing RBs and QBs before IN MY LIFE. No wonder they think so highly of him.
Clearly he's never seen Tray live and in action.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions