Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Further proof of his unworthiness...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Further proof of his unworthiness...
« on: December 09, 2011, 09:57:41 AM »
Heard on the radio this morning that Rent won the Doak Walker....and was bama's first recipient.

Ingram won the Heisman, but not the Doak?  Fucking undeserving HT winner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Further proof of his unworthiness...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 10:05:15 AM »
Heard on the radio this morning that Rent won the Doak Walker....and was bama's first recipient.

Nope.  That was part of the confusion on my part that year.  How in the hell could he win the Heisman as the best player in the country when he wasn't even the best player at his position.

Toby Gerhart from Standford won it that year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 10:07:08 AM »
Caught about 15 minutes of Finebung yesterday.  He had the dude on who got fired from ESPN...name escapes me this early in the morning.  Said he left Trent off his ballot, had Ball ahead of him.  One of the first callers was a trucker who said he was so mad he might wreck.  The ensuing vitriol was gold.  PF, who has sung this guy's praises, said he probably doesn't need to set foot in this State.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 10:08:39 AM »
I also like how Finebaum and his cronies have completely turned on Gary Danielson because he thought if Alabama won, LSU and Alabama should split the title. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 10:13:50 AM »
I also like how Finebaum and his cronies have completely turned on Gary Danielson because he thought if Alabama won, LSU and Alabama should split the title.

Since there seems to be so much hostility on this subject, I say that they just cancel the BCS title game this year, and award this years championship to last years winner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 10:16:30 AM »
Since there seems to be so much hostility on this subject, I say that they just cancel the BCS title game this year, and award this years championship to last years winner.

I'm gonna keep an eye on you, Mister
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 10:43:16 AM »

But that would mean Auburn...wait...I see what you did there...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 01:16:12 PM »

Folks here have been pimping RG3 over everybody, but he didn't even win the Unitas award....Andrew Luck did. Nobody seems to have a problem with handing it to RG3, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

wesfau2

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 01:18:27 PM »
Folks here have been pimping RG3 over everybody, but he didn't even win the Unitas award....Andrew Luck did. Nobody seems to have a problem with handing it to RG3, though.

RGIII won the Davey O'Brien.

You should stick to fucking goats.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:20:23 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 01:21:20 PM »
RGIII won the Davey O'Brien.
I'm a dumbass anyway, Unitas is only for seniors. Unitas is for the "best" QB, though.

I should stick to fucking goats.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:24:57 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

wesfau2

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 01:23:17 PM »
Unitas is for the "best" QB, though.

The Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award® (The O'Brien) is presented annually to the nation’s best college quarterback and is the oldest and most prestigious national quarterback award. The O'Brien honors candidates who exemplify Davey O'Brien's enduring character while exhibiting teamwork, sportsmanship and leadership in both academics and athletics.

http://www.daveyobrien.org/adminnm/templates/awards.asp?articleid=3&zoneid=3

Back to the goat herd with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 01:23:22 PM »
I'm a dumbass anyway, Unitas is only for seniors. Unitas is for the "best" QB, though.

I should stick to fucking goats.

The self defecation is strong with this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 01:23:58 PM »

Unitas Award is for player who is a QB but is also takes stuff like charity work, community outreach, and grades into account.

O'Brien award (won by RG3) is award for best QB on the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

RWS

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 01:25:36 PM »
Unitas Award is for player who is a QB but is also takes stuff like charity work, community outreach, and grades into account.

O'Brien award (won by RG3) is award for best QB on the field.
Well, fuck me then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 01:26:55 PM »
 *snicker*  RWS has provided several ITT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

wesfau2

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 01:27:00 PM »
Well, fuck me then.

You've misquoted Adam Sandler.  The proper quote is:

Fuck me in the goat-ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 01:30:38 PM »
The Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award® (The O'Brien) is presented annually to the nation’s best college quarterback and is the oldest and most prestigious national quarterback award. The O'Brien honors candidates who exemplify Davey O'Brien's enduring character while exhibiting teamwork, sportsmanship and leadership in both academics and athletics.

http://www.daveyobrien.org/adminnm/templates/awards.asp?articleid=3&zoneid=3

Back to the goat herd with you.
Unitas award is damn near identical the way they describe it.

The Golden Arm Award, presented annually to the top senior quarterback by the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Foundation encapsulates all that is positive in college sports. The award acknowledges performance on the field for sure. But it goes beyond completion percentage and touchdown strikes. The award values character, citizenship, integrity and those who honor the game.

Sounds like they're almost the same, just one is for seniors specifically and O'Brien is a wide open field. I guess maybe that's where I got fucked up. Or I can't read. Probably both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 01:34:37 PM »
one is for seniors specifically and O'Brien is a wide open field.

That's the difference.  So, O'Brien was available to Luck, but he did not win.  He won the award that comes with a qualifier.  Fuck that monkey-looking fuck.

And fuck you for getting me off point:  Mark Ingram was the least deserving Heisman winner in my liftetime, and possibly in the history of the award.  Handcuffed to that point is that Rent isn't the fucking Doak winner if you strictly interpret the qualifications.  Monte Fucking Ball...or one of the other three guys that are statistically better than Rent...beat his guts up like a sophomore on prom night.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:37:33 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 01:44:26 PM »
And fuck you for getting me off point:  Mark Ingram was the least deserving Heisman winner in my liftetime,

The judges would have also accepted, who is Charles Woodson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 01:46:17 PM »
But...he's just so fast.

I still go back to what I said before the GREATEST GA,,,,,the Bama/LSU game.  That was where Rent would win or lose the statue with the stiffarm football player on top.  It's what vaulted Cam to the top of the list and this year, it was the game where every eye in college football was glued to the set.  He blows up for 150+ there and he's everybody's #1.  I believe he got 73 and everyone went Meh. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions