Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another Democrat... Another Domestic Partnership... Another foreclosure...

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
What are these people thinking?  Look at the elaborate pile of BS that she built up for her story...  I suppose they would have stayed together and paid their mortgage obligations if they were only allowed to marry. 

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20080604/ARTICLE/806040325/1004
Boseman, former domestic partner default on loan; house to be sold at auction

By Patrick Gannon & Gareth McGrath
Staff Writer

Published: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 6:52 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 11:13 p.m.

State Sen. Julia Boseman and her former domestic partner have defaulted on a $1.3 million mortgage on a house in a ritzy subdivision near the Intracoastal Waterway.

The house is now expected to be sold at public auction later this month after Boseman and Melissa Jarrell, the head softball coach at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, failed to pay months' worth of bills on the loan from Regions Bank.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Who wants to bet that she gets re-elected?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions