Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AUBsession

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: AUBsession
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2011, 10:47:37 PM »
Shane?  Really?  I am orange and blue thru and thru but Shane was actually a great friend of mine.  I usually just lurk here, catching whatever news i can...but your comment was a little ridiculous.  My bammer friends said that there were a lot of "Shane" comments out there when he passed away, but I thought "no way...the AU Family isn't like that."  Guess I was wrong.

Fuck you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 11:36:27 PM »
Uh oohs, somebody not too smart de puters.

Uh oohs...I'm actually very good with de puters.  The only thing funnier than being a "bammer" troll, is pretending to be "All In," knowing that the Fambly will uncover the truth.  You trashy punks are funnier than that group of guys you call a football team, DOWN on the plains. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2011, 01:02:49 AM »
Uh oohs...I'm actually very good with de puters.  The only thing funnier than being a "bammer" troll, is pretending to be "All In," knowing that the Fambly will uncover the truth.  You trashy punks are funnier than that group of guys you call a football team, DOWN on the plains.

Dust.

That's what Shane is. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2011, 08:41:38 AM »

Only if you're a fucking, cock eating sack of shit with no life.  Struggling to understand the emphasis on the word "DOWN".  I'm sure it has meaning to you though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 11:34:11 AM »
Uh oohs...I'm actually very good with de puters.  The only thing gooder than being a "bammer" troll, is gettin'  "All In" my cousins asshole, knowing that the Family knows I'm a sorry lowlife piece of shit goat rapist.  The X is no place for a douchecanoe like myself and I am not even worthy of a Jumbo fisting.

Gooder? You really suck at this.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:36:46 AM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 11:38:47 AM »
Only if you're a fudgeing, pecker eating sack of shitake with no life.  Struggling to understand the emphasis on the word "DOWN".  I'm sure it has meaning to you though.

Wow..  You know, If your school took football half as serious as you do your message boards, you might be able to accomplish something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 11:48:26 AM »
Haha! I see what you did there.  You got me!  Very well played.  You must be the same guy that doctored up Cam's daddy's bank records.  Those editing skills could make anything look legit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 12:08:09 PM »
Haha! I see what you did there.  You got me!  Very well played.  You must be the same guy that doctored up Cam's daddy's bank records.  Those editing skills could make anything look legit.

Wow, you really do suck at this. I'm bored.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 12:49:03 PM »
hahaha...1 post before you were flushed out? That's a record. You suck at being undercover and shit...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 02:08:45 PM »
hahaha...1 post before you were flushed out? That's a record. You suck at being undercover and shitake...

Ha!  Just another record for the Bama Nation.  You really think I wanted to be undercover?  What would be the fun in that?  I can only pretend to support your team for a few moments.  The faces of AU right now are Head Coach Bobby Lowder...I mean, head coach pat dye.... I mean, head coach Gus Malzahn, his lunatic wife, and the towel waving thug who graces your sidelines do proudly.

Are you guys actually proud of that?  Get a Def. Coordinator worth a flip and tell Gus to quit calling plays that exploit your weaknesses.  You all have been recruiting at a high level... A very high level.  There was no reason they should have been so bad this year.  Your coaches made some very talented athletes look not so talented. Flame away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 05:24:30 PM »
Ha!  Just another record for the Bama Nation.  You really think I wanted to be undercover?  What would be the fun in that?  I can only pretend to support your team for a few moments.  The faces of AU right now are Head Coach Bobby Lowder...I mean, head coach pat dye.... I mean, head coach Gus Malzahn, his lunatic wife, and the towel waving thug who graces your sidelines do proudly.

Are you guys actually proud of that?  Get a Def. Coordinator worth a flip and tell Gus to quit calling plays that exploit your weaknesses.  You all have been recruiting at a high level... A very high level.  There was no reason they should have been so bad this year.  Your coaches made some very talented athletes look not so talented. Flame away.

Does your crack whore mommy know you're on the computer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 05:41:30 PM »
Wait, is Shane dead already?

I really wanted him to linger on for a while....

PCT where were you on this one?
At the top of a lonely hill in a cemetery in Trussville lies a freshly dug grave with the husk of a rotten son-of-a-bitch decaying underneath the soil.

I know where he is, and Dustin is welcome to meet me there. I have a lot of shit to spread and could use an extra hand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 08:54:53 PM »

« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 08:56:20 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 10:19:11 PM »
Wow..  You know, If your school took football half as serious as you do your message boards, you might be able to accomplish something.

And if you took your lives half as serious as you do football....

And oh yeah, fuck you and Shane. I hope he rots. You can join him if you wish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2011, 11:12:03 PM »
Somebody is a vewy sad and a wittle bit angwy that there are no new countdowns on Auburngate.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2011, 11:16:23 PM »
Somebody is a vewy sad and a wittle bit angwy that there are no new countdowns on Auburngate.com

I like this chick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2011, 04:03:23 AM »
Hey, I wonder if Tom Albetar will have a "Trent's 3rd Place Finish in The Heisman Race" suit on display. Maybe a box frame with a carton of cigarettes signed by Shane Cornhole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 09:36:43 AM »
Ha!  Just another record for the Bama Nation.

You're going to hang your "Down Syndrome Troll of the Hour" award next to 28 fictitious national championships?  Makes sense...

You really think I wanted to be undercover?  What would be the fun in that?  I can only pretend to support your team for a few moments.

You didn't want to be undercover...yet you pretended to be an Auburn fan by saying "I am orange and blue thru and thru."

In other news, Bama fans don't really want to beat their wives; they only pretend to beat their wives by hitting them in the face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 09:51:55 AM »
In other news, Bama fans don't really want to beat their wives; they only pretend to beat their wives by hitting them in the face.

They'd already been told twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »
You're going to hang your "Down Syndrome Troll of the Hour" award next to 28 fictitious national championships?  Makes sense...

You didn't want to be undercover...yet you pretended to be an Auburn fan by saying "I am orange and blue thru and thru."

Haha!! Winner!!  This post has the funny.  What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?  Nothing, you already told her twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions