Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yet Another Hot Woman

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Yet Another Hot Woman
« on: December 08, 2011, 10:31:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Yet Another Hot Woman
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 06:41:45 AM »
Fuckin' A. 

Where were these whores when I was 13?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 09:13:45 AM »
Fuckin' A. 

It's like you say what I am thinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 11:19:31 AM »
Fuckin' A. 

For real!   

And why are these dumb shits telling on the hot whores.  Keep your mouth shut and blackmail her for some more.  Damn kids now days!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 11:40:44 AM »
SHE GOT THE CRAZY EYES.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 11:41:00 AM »
Good lawdy.  I'd a rubbed one out on a regular basis if she was my teacher.  "Why are you leaving so early?"  Sorry mom, gotta get to school. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 01:44:41 PM »
For real!   

And why are these dumb shits telling on the hot whores.  Keep your mouth shut and blackmail her for some more.  Damn kids now days!

I'm assuming the parents became suspicious of something going on.  She's apparently being charged with kidnapping for picking up the kid after school without the parents' knowledge, so I guess the parents started questioning the kid as to where he had been, until eventually he shouted out, "MS. DAUGHDRILL'S VAGINA!"

Or, at least, I hope that's how it occurred.  Otherwise, the kid's a dumb shit for ratting her out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »
I'm assuming the parents became suspicious of something going on.  She's apparently being charged with kidnapping for picking up the kid after school without the parents' knowledge, so I guess the parents started questioning the kid as to where he had been, until eventually he shouted out, "MS. DAUGHDRILL'S VAGINA!"

Or, at least, I hope that's how it occurred.  Otherwise, the kid's a dumb shit for ratting her out.

We can only hope that's how it went down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 02:55:25 PM »
So the underrated concept in this thread is that Vandy Vol spotted a hot woman successfully. Maybe he aint teh ghey after all. Bi Sexual?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 03:01:19 PM »
So the underrated concept in this thread is that Vandy Vol spotted a hot woman successfully. Maybe he aint teh ghey after all. Bi Sexual?

I'm most attracted to hermaphrodites.  When I can't get the best of both worlds, I usually have to go with one or the other.

What's more surprising than my sexual preferences is that Kaos (implicitly) agreed that she was hot.  Or acceptable enough for a "Fuckin' A."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »
What's more surprising than my sexual preferences is that Kaos (implicitly) agreed that she was hot.  Or acceptable enough for a "Fuckin' A."

He must have photos of her feet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Vandy Vol

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 04:20:26 PM »
He must have photos of her feet.

Now...put your feet together.  Make a foot pussy...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions