Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Furr

Furr
« on: June 05, 2008, 09:55:58 AM »
Rivals is reporting that Furr has moved from QB to safty upon his request.   He will start this summer.  I think he will do well at this position...    They also mentioned that he may possibly move to LB and even DE...  Thoughts??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Furr
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 10:04:42 AM »
Rivals is reporting that Furr has moved from QB to safty upon his request.   He will start this summer.  I think he will do well at this position...    They also mentioned that he may possibly move to LB and even DE...  Thoughts??

I like the move.  Based on Spring he seems to have the mentality of a defensive player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 11:01:51 AM »

LB or DE? How big is the kid?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Tiger Six

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 11:08:05 AM »

Big enough to do great damage to any opposing players that he encounters.

I'd be more worried about how fast he was and his ability to unleash hell upon jerseys of the opposite color.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 11:48:00 AM »
Not sure who it was on, but he had a huge block on somebody during the spring game!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 11:48:36 AM »

Listed at 6' 3"  220lbs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 12:11:18 PM »
Listed at 6' 3"  220lbs

That's a hurting safety size!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Aubie16

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 01:25:04 PM »
The kid's a player.

We needed depth at safety and I think this will be a great transition for him. Numerous guys have made the QB to S move work. I think his experience at QB will help him in pass coverage and we all found out watching the scrimmages how much he loved to hit.

He not only took someone out on a block during the A-Day game but he went straight at Merrill Johnson in an earlier scrimmage and then got in a scuffle with him on the sidelines after the play. He doesn't take crap from anybody on the field. He'll fit in nicely on defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 05:03:12 PM »
I think we need a good ol' fashioned "The Prowler"; "BOOM WAR MUTHA FUCKIN' EAGLE BOOM!"  for this move.

I like it!  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 09:11:05 PM »
Wasn't Will Herring a QB at Opelika?  I may have "Misremembered" but I think he was and made the move to safety and then eventually to linebacker. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 09:31:13 PM »
Wasn't Will Herring a QB at Opelika?  I may have "Misremembered" but I think he was and made the move to safety and then eventually to linebacker. 
Yes, and he was also 6-4, but with a bit less weight at first
Karlos Dansby was a 6-4 receiver who moved over first to that "Rover" DB spot (safety)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 09:23:59 AM »
Some quotes from Furr:

"I'll miss the ball being in my hands every play, making plays and having the game on my back in the last part of the game, but I know on defense I'm still going to have chance to make big plays and turnaround some games," he said.

"I just love hitting, just going and knocking somebody out or taking it back the other way. I know if I get the ball in my hands, I'm not going to let an offensive player tackle me."

This kid looks like a player!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 09:31:25 AM »
Some quotes from Furr:

This kid looks like a player!!!

:fag: You're right, I bet he'd just love you and leave you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 10:29:52 AM »
:fag: You're right, I bet he'd just love you and leave you.

That's playa...not player...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 10:33:00 AM »
That's playa...not player...

"...aaaannnnnd the wifffff!" 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 10:47:12 AM »

"...aaaannnnnd the wifffff!" 

:rofl:  ahahahahahaha!  :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »
BOOM......HERE COMES DA BOOM!!!!!! MUTHA FUCKA D....RON..FFFFUCKIN'..FURR.
6'3 220lbs and runs a 4.52 40....Also he LOVES to HIT Mutha Fuckas that be trippin'....BIATCH!!!!
If Auburn can land Mr. Petey Smith LB, 4 1/2 Grillz (little brother of Eric "Run Yo Faggot Ass Over" Smith), and Leron Furr DE/LB, 4 Grillz (little brother of Deron "Fuck You UP" Furr)..and can keep Terrance Coleman DE, 4 1/2 Grillz (nephew of Antonio "Balla...Shot Calla" Coleman), on the board, we'll have a set of brothers and another kin, playing at Auburn in One Year.  How God Damn cool is that!?!  Pretty Fuckin' Cool if you ask me.  Not to mention Chris Evans SR., LB's little brother 3 Grillz, Jonathan "Rip Your Fuckin' Head Off and Shit Down Your Neck" Evans, LB.  Now, if Auburn can lure 5 Grillz, Tana "Hits You So Hard Yo' Mamma Bleeds" Patrick, LB, away from the North Jackson bammer Booster and land him....then our LB corps will be set for a few Years.

By the way I will be rating the prospects under a New Form....instead of Stars (1-5), I'll be doin' Auburn's commitments in Grillz (1-6) and I'll the Big Big Time prospects will be given a Pimp Cup (ie....Jelani Jenkins will be given 6 Grillz and a Pimp Cup).  The top three prospects in each category will be given a Pimp Cup.....and the Top player in each category will be given a BOOM, MUTHA FUCKA!!! SUCK IT!!!  Like Tray Blackmon would've been a 6 Grillz, 1 Pimp Cup, and a BOOM, MUTHA FUCKA!!! SUCK IT!!!

I'll be going off my own observations.....I can do the bammer's class too, that is if you bammer faggots have enough money left over from the REC fundraisers.  AAAHAHAHA, SUCK IT!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »
BOOM......HERE COMES DA BOOM!!!!!! MUTHA FUCKA D....RON..FFFFUCKIN'..FURR.
6'3 220lbs and runs a 4.52 40....Also he LOVES to HIT Mutha Fuckas that be trippin'....BIATCH!!!!
If Auburn can land Mr. Petey Smith LB, 4 1/2 Grillz (little brother of Eric "Run Yo Faggot Ass Over" Smith), and Leron Furr DE/LB, 4 Grillz (little brother of Deron "Fuck You UP" Furr)..and can keep Terrance Coleman DE, 4 1/2 Grillz (nephew of Antonio "Balla...Shot Calla" Coleman), on the board, we'll have a set of brothers and another kin, playing at Auburn in One Year.  How God Damn cool is that!?!  Pretty Fuckin' Cool if you ask me.  Not to mention Chris Evans SR., LB's little brother 3 Grillz, Jonathan "Rip Your Fuckin' Head Off and Shit Down Your Neck" Evans, LB.  Now, if Auburn can lure 5 Grillz, Tana "Hits You So Hard Yo' Mamma Bleeds" Patrick, LB, away from the North Jackson bammer Booster and land him....then our LB corps will be set for a few Years.

By the way I will be rating the prospects under a New Form....instead of Stars (1-5), I'll be doin' Auburn's commitments in Grillz (1-6) and I'll the Big Big Time prospects will be given a Pimp Cup (ie....Jelani Jenkins will be given 6 Grillz and a Pimp Cup).  The top three prospects in each category will be given a Pimp Cup.....and the Top player in each category will be given a BOOM, MUTHA FUCKA!!! SUCK IT!!!  Like Tray Blackmon would've been a 6 Grillz, 1 Pimp Cup, and a BOOM, MUTHA FUCKA!!! SUCK IT!!!

I'll be going off my own observations.....I can do the bammer's class too, that is if you bammer faggots have enough money left over from the REC fundraisers.  AAAHAHAHA, SUCK IT!!!

You need to be aggressive though...   Can you be aggressive? 

Signed,

Chris "Prowler's Bitch" Berman, ESPN
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 10:29:36 PM »
LOL.....I'll try. By the way, I typed all of that and this from my PS3.....What's Up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 01:48:22 PM »
LOL.....I'll try. By the way, I typed all of that and this from my PS3.....What's Up.

Yeah, if the PS3 had a few more video and playback capabilities, it would be sweet!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions