Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Malzahn to UNC....*skreetz*

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Malzahn to UNC....*skreetz*
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2011, 07:47:30 PM »
100% of the bammer nation wants Coach Trooper away from Auburn, 100% of the Auburn family wants Coach Troop to stay put...Keep trying bammer, Newcastle, you'll eventually learn.
I just haven't really seen anything that Trooper has accomplished that, as a Bama fan, would scare me. The fact that after the Iron Bowl alot of Bama fans were saying Trooper and Roof should get contract extensions should tell you something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2011, 12:32:26 AM »
"a lot of bama fans"??? Bullshit. From the day that Coach Troop stepped onto Auburn's campus, the inbred nation has been trying to get him out of there. Why? One, he's a hell of a coach; two, he's a hell of a recruiter; three, he's a hell of a motivator. That's why your mouthpiece, Paul Finebaum, has been trying to get him out of Auburn (advice from the REC).

As for Frazier leaving with Coach Malzahn, yes...he'd look to transfer wherever Malzahn goes, then he'd redshirt when he got there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2011, 12:44:45 AM »
"a lot of bama fans"??? Bullshit. From the day that Coach Troop stepped onto Auburn's campus, the inbred nation has been trying to get him out of there. Why? One, he's a hell of a coach; two, he's a hell of a recruiter; three, he's a hell of a motivator. That's why your mouthpiece, Paul Finebaum, has been trying to get him out of Auburn (advice from the REC).

As for Frazier leaving with Coach Malzahn, yes...he'd look to transfer wherever Malzahn goes, then he'd redshirt when he got there.
I haven't really noticed that talent or motivation translating to the field lately. Just sayin'. The only guys I can think of that he has recruited that have amounted to anything are Lemonier and Bates. Maybe I'm just unfamiliar.

As far as Frazier goes, unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing why he would transfer. He's burned his redshirt at AU, and I don't see how the NCAA would grant him a hardship waiver to give him a year back if he transfered. He would have to sit a year as well. He's probably the only current AU QB who is going to get a mulligan due to being thrown into the fire his freshman year.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:45:18 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2011, 12:57:17 AM »
I haven't really noticed that talent or motivation translating to the field lately. Just sayin'. The only guys I can think of that he has recruited that have amounted to anything are Lemonier and Bates. Maybe I'm just unfamiliar.

As far as Frazier goes, unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing why he would transfer. He's burned his redshirt at AU, and I don't see how the NCAA would grant him a hardship waiver to give him a year back if he transfered. He would have to sit a year as well. He's probably the only current AU QB who is going to get a mulligan due to being thrown into the fire his freshman year.

Huh? He would be ineligible to play for a year and use THAT year as his redshirt year. SO he still has 4 to play 3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2011, 01:04:28 AM »
Huh? He would be ineligible to play for a year and use THAT year as his redshirt year. SO he still has 4 to play 3.
Oh, I wasn't aware the NCAA would let you do that if you've already played.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 01:05:41 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2011, 02:22:53 AM »
Oh, I wasn't aware the NCAA would let you do that if you've already played.
Yup, it's on a yearly basis. You can redshirt once during any of your four years in College.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2011, 03:30:54 AM »
I love trooper taylor, but I haven't seen the development of our wide outs that I would expect from a wr coach.  I think blake had the skills before he got here and adams was just a hard working sob. So other than that from an xs and os stand point he has not done diddly poo, but he can recruit tho.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2011, 03:40:31 AM »
Yup, it's on a yearly basis. You can redshirt once during any of your four years in College.
I know that, I was just unaware that they would let you use that redshirt in conjunction with the transfer rule.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2011, 07:40:39 AM »
I know that, I was just unaware that they would let you use that redshirt in conjunction with the transfer rule.

You are full of shit

He's burned his redshirt at AU, and I don't see how the NCAA would grant him a hardship waiver to give him a year back if he transfered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2011, 01:07:30 PM »

You forgot reason #4; they hate teh negroez over there in tuscaloosa. It's been all over the news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2011, 01:21:27 PM »
You forgot reason #4; they hate teh negroez over there in tuscaloosa. It's been all over the news.

There is no way they'll show that news in Eufaula.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2011, 01:34:56 PM »
Also that Luper interviewed at UAB.

Per woopig

Arkansas OC Garrick McGee has accepted the UAB HC position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2011, 01:39:04 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2011, 05:00:21 PM »
This hire makes me Yawn.

UAB is the suxxors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2011, 07:13:46 PM »
You are full of shit
Dumbass......

I didn't know that you could use a redshirt in conjunction with the NCAA transfer rule, effectively freezing the clock. I don't really understand why they would let somebody do that; might as well let them play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2011, 07:47:26 PM »
Dumbass......

I didn't know that you could use a redshirt in conjunction with the NCAA transfer rule, effectively freezing the clock. I don't really understand why they would let somebody do that; might as well let them play.

Stick with what you know flubber fuck.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2011, 08:46:52 PM »
Stick with what you know flubber fuck.

Wait isn't that goat on goat? Or is it because he is watching it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2011, 09:38:03 PM »
Dumbass......

Are you a fucking idiot?  (Actually, you are a goat-fucking idiot)

You said Frazier has already burned his redshirt, when he is a true freshman (which you should know with as much time as you spend around Auburn boards).  Then you backtracked and say you were just confused by a transfer rule.   I called bullshit - just like when no one believed you when you said you were just trying to push the goat through the fence, with your jorts around your ankles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »
Wait isn't that goat on goat? Or is it because he is watching it?

I don't know, but this might be the funniest one so far. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2011, 10:02:13 PM »
Are you a fucking idiot?  (Actually, you are a goat-fucking idiot)

You said Frazier has already burned his redshirt, when he is a true freshman (which you should know with as much time as you spend around Auburn boards).  Then you backtracked and say you were just confused by a transfer rule.   I called bullshit - just like when no one believed you when you said you were just trying to push the goat through the fence, with your jorts around your ankles.

YEAH MOTHERFUCKIN' GOAT FUCKER, YEAH!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions