« on: June 04, 2008, 01:50:26 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Disarming Amerika
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 04:34:28 PM »
That has got to be fake or computer generated...please tell me it is!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 04:44:28 PM »
That has got to be fake or computer generated...please tell me it is!!!

I could tell you that, but I'd be lying.  This is real.  We're screwed if this guy gets elected. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Yacobaufan

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 05:47:50 PM »
screwed is an under statement , how can we have a american president that want even salute the flag and hesitated to stand for the national anthem .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »
OK Here is my rant.  The problem with this country right now stems in the 18-30 year old age group.  This generation has a tendency to believe that they are deserving of all the success that their parents or elders currently enjoy.  In expecting this success they fail to realize that the older generation worked their collective asses off to get to the point in life that they now enjoy.  Instead of realizing that you start at the bottom and work your way up, the younger generation would rather tattoo up and place every body piercing known to man in a place that would repulse most normal human beings.  Once they do this to themselves they seem to not understand why we, the older generation, thumb our noses on them and won't hire or give them the same opportunities that we had.  After "dissing the man" they then start to blame us older folks for all of their woes.  In come a candidate like Obam that tells them that he is going to level the playing field and take all the money away from the successfull and redistribute it to the "needy".  These are the people that buy into the Obama mania.  God help this country if this communist ends up being our president.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »
If it becomes criminal to have nukes, then only criminals will have nukes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions