Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ripoff Post

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Ripoff Post
« on: June 04, 2008, 10:10:05 AM »
I'm ripping this completely from ITAT (and giving credit, so if he's incorrect you can castigate him and not me):

On 790 the zone yesterday, Brandon Adams was talking about THuga's refusal to play anyone OOC over the years, especially anyone outside the southeast.

He gave a fact that is mind blowing.

In the last 10 years, georgia has travelled a combined 360 miles total for it's OOC away games.  They are:

Ga Tech

Clemson

That's it!  That's their road schedule for OOC games the past 10 years combined.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=6#s=6&f=1010&t=2544866
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Ripoff Post
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 11:09:39 AM »
That's freakin' embarrassing.  They need to Superman dat ass out to Cali and play somebody.  By the way, doesn't UT open up with UCLA?  Can't recall if it's out there or in Kunucksville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Aubie16

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 11:42:56 AM »
That's freakin' embarrassing.  They need to Superman dat ass out to Cali and play somebody.  By the way, doesn't UT open up with UCLA?  Can't recall if it's out there or in Kunucksville.

At UCLA.   

And they just came off of a home and home with Cal as well. At least UGA goes out to Arizona St this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 12:13:08 PM »
This is going to date my old ass, but when I was a kid, I went up to Jeff Davis High School on a Friday to watch Tennessee practice on that field before traveling over to Auburn in the morning.  Conderedge Holloway was a stud quarterback for UT and they had just opened the season out in Cali against UCLA.  I had seen them on TV the week before so standing there watching them get off the bus gave me SEC wood as a kid.

Don't know why I posted that but the UCLA/UT reference brought back memories.  Siiiiiggghhhh...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 01:17:43 PM »
This is going to date my old ass, but when I was a kid, I went up to Jeff Davis High School on a Friday to watch Tennessee practice on that field before traveling over to Auburn in the morning.  Conderedge Holloway was a stud quarterback for UT and they had just opened the season out in Cali against UCLA.  I had seen them on TV the week before so standing there watching them get off the bus gave me SEC wood as a kid.

Don't know why I posted that but the UCLA/UT reference brought back memories.  Siiiiiggghhhh...

Jeff Davis High School...man have things changed. I bet my dad was standing there on the field watching the practice with you! He coached football at JD for 25 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 01:23:16 PM »
Jeff Davis High School...man have things changed. I bet my dad was standing there on the field watching the practice with you! He coached football at JD for 25 years.

We may need to talk.  Who your daddy?  Charles Lee?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 01:56:48 PM »

Holy shit.  You mean I've cussed your dad before? (Under my breath of course)

JD is my alma tomater.  You must reveal his identity. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 02:18:37 PM »
We may need to talk.  Who your daddy?  Charles Lee?
Look at his email address.  That might give you a clue. 

You people suck at teh ebays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 02:25:44 PM »

So he's fond of Tom Hanks' volleyball.  What's your point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »

Maybe he's adopted or it is his step father.  You suck at teh not having wool pulled over your eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Six

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 02:51:16 PM »

Maybe he's adopted or it is his step father.  You suck at teh not having wool pulled over your eyes.
I am a trusting soul. 

Geez, who put the sand in your panties this morning?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 03:56:35 PM »
Geez, who put the sand in your panties this morning?

All my kinda-care children here at work.  I need bourbon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 01:57:31 AM »
All my kinda-care children here at work.  I need bourbon.

How often do you have to meet with their probation officers?  That has to be a fun part of the job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 07:26:57 AM »
How often do you have to meet with their probation officers?  That has to be a fun part of the job.

No parole officers (yet).  It's what I imagine having 70, 8 year old vermin. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions