Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn vs. UGA official game thread.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Auburn vs. UGA official game thread.
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2011, 05:47:46 PM »
I do not agree with your Mosely assessment. I think, once agian, they are asking the QB to do too much. We never even tried to establish a run game.

Not that he is Murray.

I agree with it.  He folds up.  One guy barely touched his ankle and he turned into a turtle.  Just curled up and squatted. 

Fuck that. 

Kick the son of a bitch off your ankle and try to make a fucking play. 

I am no impress.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

fmnstr

• Hatin' all kinds of shit since 1985.
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2011, 05:56:08 PM »
What would you suggest?

Ted Roof's head on a spit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2011, 05:58:49 PM »
Good thing we roll 3 bodies deep at QB, we'll need all of them and maybe another against Bama with the shit eating OL we have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2011, 06:11:35 PM »
I do not agree with your Mosely assessment. I think, once agian, they are asking the QB to do too much. We never even tried to establish a run game.

Not that he is Murray.
When they're stacking 8 in the box, what do you expect? That's the whole point of football. You try to stop what the other team does best, and force them to do something they might not be that great at. It's not that much to ask for your QB to be serviceable enough that he poses some sort of threat of throwing to the defense. Moseley has thrown 18 passes, and it's almost the 4th quarter. I don't really see where they're asking him to do "too much". They haven't really put him in any impossible situations where he is destined to fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2011, 06:16:18 PM »
Walked back in to see that we are still getting our asses beat and now it looks like we have a player down.......... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2011, 06:18:16 PM »
 :puke:

Just caught the replay.

:puke:

400 yrds of O for UGA.  Damn, just damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2011, 06:23:46 PM »
Ted Roof's head on a spit.

Any original thoughts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2011, 06:27:57 PM »
How come we throw a screen pass, and it's a cod lock that we won't get anybody blocked by a WR, and the first defender there will make a beautiful form tackle, but if they throw one, they get a guy blocked, and the guy they have to make miss comes flying in biting at the WR's ankles for a whiff?   I'm so fucking sick of seeing that shit I want to  :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2011, 06:33:00 PM »
Trash. This is pure fucking trash.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

chinook

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2011, 06:33:19 PM »
looks like i picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2011, 06:39:26 PM »
How come we throw a screen pass, and it's a cod lock that we won't get anybody blocked by a WR, and the first defender there will make a beautiful form tackle, but if they throw one, they get a guy blocked, and the guy they have to make miss comes flying in biting at the WR's ankles for a whiff?   I'm so fucking sick of seeing that shit I want to  :puke:

I miss you too!

Do I have any eligiblility left?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xanusus

• Admit it, I'm sexy
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2011, 07:12:17 PM »
Roof, Lolley, and Thigpen all need to be let go at the end of this year. They've had three years now and haven't put together a defense yet that doesn't look like melted butter in the passing game. I'm not feeling all that great about Pelton either. Since when are sacks overrated, huh Pelton? Get rid of the lot of them.

Retain

Bouleware
Taylor

and hope Malzahn and Grimes leave for Ole Miss.

This is the worst Auburn defense I've ever seen. I'm sick of it. Our O-line also can't block and it's pulling schemes  are poorly designed leaving open D ends and linebackers with straight shots on the QB. They have no push in the middle either. We simply cannot run on anyone up the middle. Most of Dyer's big runs this year have been bounced outside.

And it all stops at Chizik. He's responsible for these hires.

Fairley and Cam literally bailed these overpaid guys out last year.

War Eagle.

This team also has no attitude. WE need that killer instinct like Takeo and Fairley had.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:17:22 PM by Xanusus »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2011, 07:13:40 PM »
Roof, Lolley, and Thigpen all need to be let go at the end of this year. They've had three years now and haven't put together a defense yet that doesn't look like melted butter in the passing game. I'm not feeling all that great about Pelton either. Since when are sacks underrated, huh Pelton? Get rid of the lot of them.

Retain

Bouleware
Taylor

and hope Malzahn and Grimes leave for Ole Miss.

This is the worst Auburn defense I've ever seen. I'm sick of it. Our O-line also can't block and it's pulling schemes  are poorly designed leaaving open D ends and linebackers with straight shots on the QB. They have no push in the middle either. We simply cannot run on anyone up the middle. Most of Dyer's big runs this year have been bounced outside.

And it all stops at Chizik. He's responsible for these hires.

Fairley and Cam literally bailed these overpaid guys out last year.

War Eagle.

This team also has no attitude. WE need that killer instinct like Takeo and Fairley had.

Bolded part is full of fail. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2011, 07:14:36 PM »
When they're stacking 8 in the box, what do you expect? That's the whole point of football. You try to stop what the other team does best, and force them to do something they might not be that great at. It's not that much to ask for your QB to be serviceable enough that he poses some sort of threat of throwing to the defense. Moseley has thrown 18 passes, and it's almost the 4th quarter. I don't really see where they're asking him to do "too much". They haven't really put him in any impossible situations where he is destined to fail.

You mean like 3rd and long with no blocking? Or maybe when he backs up and NO WRs are open. Or maybe when the play called is a long play action pass and the line don't block. Or maybe when both your RBs fumble and they ask you to be all SEC passing the ball? No. This one is not on the QB. This is again on Gus having no short pass game. Like I need some two bit dumb ass bammer to explain football tI me. Screw off and go watch your inbred brethren play and leave us to our own misery……
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Xanusus

• Admit it, I'm sexy
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2011, 07:19:00 PM »
Bolded part is full of fail.
Fail my ass you clearly haven't been paying attention. We suck on O because we're running poorly designed plays where we're pulling the wrong guys. And please do tell me how Grimes is so good. Did you not just see that game or ALL the games from this year. After a while you can't blame it on youth anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2011, 07:40:35 PM »
Fail my ass you clearly haven't been paying attention. We suck on O because we're running poorly designed plays where we're pulling the wrong guys. And please do tell me how Grimes is so good. Did you not just see that game or ALL the games from this year. After a while you can't blame it on youth anymore.

Fail
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2011, 08:00:00 PM »
I heard an NFL guy last week.  He made so much sense my head nearly fell off. 

Synopsis:

When your offense is supposed to be an attacking type offense you cannot risk having an attacking style of defense.  Instead you have to run more of a prevent defense and try to keep the opposition honest.  If you're a traditional, pound it type offense, you gravitate more toward a pin your ears back and storm the ramparts defense. 

It goes hand in hand.  It's why you typically see teams that score a bunch also surrender a bunch.  And teams that are more conservative grind you down with boring 7-6 type games. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2011, 08:01:04 PM »

Lay off the 'roids.  Your hulk-speak is loaded with failure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2011, 08:15:21 PM »
With the shittastic offense that Gus has put on the field this year, I don't know how some of ya'll can defend him so much.  Shit is JR Gus?  I DO think that other coaches have figured it out and there is nothing else to do.  You can say whatever you want about my opinion but I would much rather have a pro style offense.  I really think that Cam was the only reason Gus looked like a genius last year.  Hell Cam would've made me look like a genius last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2011, 08:25:59 PM »
With the shittastic offense that Gus has put on the field this year, I don't know how some of ya'll can defend him so much.  Shit is JR Gus?  I DO think that other coaches have figured it out and there is nothing else to do.  You can say whatever you want about my opinion but I would much rather have a pro style offense.  I really think that Cam was the only reason Gus looked like a genius last year.  Hell Cam would've made me look like a genius last year.

UF has your pro style offense.  Thing of beauty eh? 

Offensive woes due to youth, and very poor QB play.  Block it, it works, don't, it fails.  Pretty simple.  By your logic, you'd have to rotate offenses every couple of years to be successful.  Players, Experience, and Coaching is the formula, and we have a lack at 2 of of the 3, mainly in experience..  We're young, and missing key components.  You can believe it, or you can make like a Finebaum caller and act like a great coaching staff can win with any combination of talent and experience or lack thereof. 

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE, AND IT'S IGNORED...SO I'M PUTTING IT IN BOLD BIG LETTER...IF YOU BELIEVE A GREAT COACH CAN TAKE A BUNCH OF FR AND SOPH. AND WIN THE CONFERENCE, THEN OUR COACHING STAFF SUX....

DO YOU REALLY REALLY BELIEVE THAT?  DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT?  I WAN'T AN ANSWER.  NOW!

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYBODY THAT IS COACHED BY GREAT COACHES CAN PLAY QB IN THE SEC?

DON'T IGNORE THE QUESTION...ANSWER IT!  IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, THEN YOUR FUCKING STUPID.

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN COACH EXPERIENCE?  ANSWER THAT, DO YOU? 

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ANY SET OF SCRUBS COULD WIN IN THE SEC WITH GREAT COACHING?  I WANT AN ANSWER. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions