Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coach $abban tells LB Petey Smith this.......

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Coach $abban tells LB Petey Smith this.......
« on: May 30, 2008, 06:38:36 PM »
"As for the prospect of playing at 'Bama, arch-rival of Auburn, where his brother Eric will play running back, Smith had this to say: "The first thing Nick Saban told me was, 'Just look at it like this ... even if you come and don't play, at least you'll have a story on ESPN because everybody will be talking about it."

Holy Shit.....Coach $abban actually told him that if he came to uat and didn't play...."(Well) at least you'll have a story on ESPN.."

Really dumbass? 

I guess I was delusional when ESPN ran a 30 minute clip of Kenny Irons and David Irons....they were also talked about nearly EVERY GAME that was shown on ESPN.  So if Petey Smith actually believes this Horse Shit coming out of Coach $abbans hole, then he deserves to go to uat, because he's a Dumb Ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Coach $abban tells LB Petey Smith this.......
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 10:55:33 PM »
AGREED!!  Anyone who buys into this snake oil salesman's bag of shit deserves what they get in the end.

Don't listen to it Petey.  Squat down and laugh in that fucker's face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 10:07:54 AM »
AGREED!!  Anyone who buys into this snake oil salesman's bag of shit deserves what they get in the end.

Don't listen to it Petey.  Squat down and laugh shit in that fucker's face.

Fixed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 09:49:55 AM »

Don't listen to it Petey.  Squat down and laugh in that fucker's face.

Are you telling me that every kid "the SABAN" recruits isn't the best he's seen at that position? I suppose next you'll tell me all of his recruits aren't on the fast track to the pros because of the "SABAN"s coaching ability.
 :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!