• Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
81 Arrested In Tuscaloosa This Past Weekend
« on: November 09, 2011, 10:46:43 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
http://blog.al.com/tuscaloosa/2011/11/81_arrested_in_tuscaloosa_duri.html

81 arrested in Tuscaloosa during Alabama-LSU weekend
Published: Tuesday, November 08, 2011, 11:31 AM
Ben Flanagan, al.com

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- Tuscaloosa police arrested a total of 81 people during the Alabama-LSU game weekend, including 62 people in the Strip area.

The TPD arrested 11 people in the downtown area and eight people inside the stadium.

The count includes arrests from Thursday night and runs until the bars closed after the game, according to Public Information Officer Sgt. Brent Blankley.

He said the numbers only reflect arrests made by TPD officers.

Blankley said that he does not have the numbers or breakdowns from previous games to compare with this weekend's numbers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: 81 Arrested In Tuscaloosa This Past Weekend
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 10:57:09 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
http://blog.al.com/tuscaloosa/2011/11/81_arrested_in_tuscaloosa_duri.html

I'm actually thinking that number is less than I would have guessed.

A friend of mine's daughter went down to tailgate with some friends.  She's a HS Sr., and a good Auburn girl, but she wanted to hang out with friends.  My bud almost didn't let her, but decided to at the last minute.  She told him that there was a group of LSU tailgaters on or near the quad...a big area of LSU fans, and TPD literally sent in a large contingent of cops to form a circle around their tailgate. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:57:46 AM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 11:29:03 AM »
She told him that there was a group of LSU tailgaters on or near the quad...a big area of LSU fans, and TPD literally sent in a large contingent of cops to form a circle around their tailgate.

Facing in or facing out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 12:00:52 PM »
Facing in or facing out?

She perceived it to be to intimidate the LSU folks, not protect them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 12:13:13 PM »
She perceived it to be to intimidate the LSU folks, not protect them.

You can't intimidate drunk ass cajuns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 05:53:14 PM »
You can't intimidate drunk ass cajuns.
They're all liquored up honey badgers - they just don't give a shit. They'll fuck a punk up and make gumbo out of 'em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 06:09:21 PM »
They're all liquored up honey badgers - they just don't give a shit. They'll fuck a punk up and make gumbo out of 'em.

I'll never forget my first real exposure to Coonasses.  Ft. Walton Beach, circa 1980, and we're staying at the Ramada with the huge pool that had the bar in the cave in the middle of the pool. Me and my bud are doing our thing trying to score some likker and chics, and we walk past this room and this baby comes out in nothing but a diaper.  I mean just has learned to run...and this Coonass comes runnin' out behind it with a drink in one hand, and a smoke in the other yelling "Come back heah, ya crazy little fuckah."  They were partying hard in that room too.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 06:10:00 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 08:31:31 AM »
I'll never forget my first real exposure to Coonasses.  Ft. Walton Beach, circa 1980, and we're staying at the Ramada with the huge pool that had the bar in the cave in the middle of the pool. Me and my bud are doing our thing trying to score some likker and chics, and we walk past this room and this baby comes out in nothing but a diaper.  I mean just has learned to run...and this Coonass comes runnin' out behind it with a drink in one hand, and a smoke in the other yelling "Come back heah, ya crazy little fuckah."  They were partying hard in that room too.

Holy shit.  Was in the same Ramada circa 1981.  Got kicked out thanks to some cajun girls (Slidell, I think) and the cajun boys who decided they didn't like the girls hedonistic activities with Alabama boys.  It was an ugly scene that kicked off several days of extreme partying that included moving a bed to the beach in order to get patio furniture in the room, the complete and utter destruction of a bathroom and at least one hallway fire.  There was also the pregnant stripper at Cash's, the male stripper who debuted to Disco Duck and was pelted with shot glasses until he stumbled from the stage, a drunk and despondent older dude in Cash's who had caught his wife cheating, was attempting to spend his way out of depression and became our benefactor, plus (and importantly) a completely different attitude toward the champagne room than Chris Rock expressed.  It was definitely a free-er and wilder time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 08:40:45 AM »
Holy shit.  Was in the same Ramada circa 1981.  Got kicked out thanks to some cajun girls (Slidell, I think) and the cajun boys who decided they didn't like the girls hedonistic activities with Alabama boys.  It was an ugly scene that kicked off several days of extreme partying that included moving a bed to the beach in order to get patio furniture in the room, the complete and utter destruction of a bathroom and at least one hallway fire.  There was also the pregnant stripper at Cash's, the male stripper who debuted to Disco Duck and was pelted with shot glasses until he stumbled from the stage, a drunk and despondent older dude in Cash's who had caught his wife cheating, was attempting to spend his way out of depression and became our benefactor, plus (and importantly) a completely different attitude toward the champagne room than Chris Rock expressed.  It was definitely a free-er and wilder time.

Cash's was da shizzle back in the day!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 09:22:00 AM »
Kaos and jr were hanging out at the ramada together in the early 80s trying to score coonass chicks?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 09:24:11 AM »
Kaos and jr were hanging out at the ramada together in the early 80s trying to score coonass chicks?

That's the short version
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 09:41:50 AM »

Trying hell. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 10:30:37 AM »
I too hung out at teh Ramada rock formation pool bar, scoring and attempting to score coonass and various other female types. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 02:17:59 PM »
I too hung out at teh Ramada rock formation pool bar, scoring and attempting to score coonass and various other female types.

Rock formation pool bar by day, Cash's by night, coonass and all manner of chickage were present and accounted for. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 02:35:30 PM »
Rock formation pool bar by day, Cash's by night, coonass and all manner of chickage were present and accounted for.

Back in the day when Destin really was a little fishing village.  A few nice condos down on Holiday Island.  4 of us reserved our room on the 2nd floor just above the pool, 6 months in advance for graduation.  We'd wake up every day, head to the store to get our supplies to fill up a cooler with Hunch Punch.  The party was in our room all day, every day.  Hooked up with this girl from school and it was apparent she needed me to perform the Great Sandusky, so we ran everyone out and hopped in the sack.  My 3 roomies climbed up the balcony and the next thing I know, Larry, Moe and Curley have their heads sticking through the sliding glass door whispering, "Do her from behind....make her suck you off."

Shut up, guys.  Come on, hit it from behind.  Get the fuck out of here.

Drunk girl:  Who's out there?

Nobody, it's just the wind.  Hey, why don't we go from behind?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions