Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Officially done with McDonalds...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Officially done with McDonalds...
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2011, 04:57:57 PM »
Tried the "Hand Breaded Chicken Breast Sandwich"(c) at Hardees on Thursday night.

Not too shabby.  Big hunk of white meat chicken breast with a crispy crust.  I'd have it again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2011, 05:13:30 PM »
Tried the "Hand Breaded Chicken Breast Sandwich"(c) at Hardees on Thursday night.

Not too shabby.  Big hunk of white meat chicken breast with a crispy crust.  I'd have it again.

With or without tomatoes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2011, 08:08:09 PM »

Hardees chicken sandwich been around 30 years.  It's good.  Want to make it better?  Add a slice of cheese and tell them to shove the lettuce and tomato up their ass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2011, 08:15:12 PM »
No Steak 'n Shake fans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2011, 08:42:42 PM »
Hardees chicken sandwich been around 30 years.  It's good.  Want to make it better?  Add a slice of cheese and tell them to shove the lettuce and tomato up their ass.
Sounds like dinner and a show
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2011, 08:53:35 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2011, 07:47:31 AM »

Cheese on a Fried Chicken Breast Sandwich?  Not for me.  Love chicken, love cheese, but they don't go together to me.  Can't reconcile that, but to each his own. 

You don't like tomato?  Or just not on a Chicken Sandwich?

Best Chicken Sandwich, IMO, Wendy's Spicy Chicken, with the requisite Mayo, Lettuce, and Tomato.

Had high hopes for Chic-fil-a's Spicy Chicken, but it's full of fail.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2011, 08:31:56 AM »

No tomato on anything.  Won't eat anything a tomato has touched unless it's been made into ketchup. 

What I hate is places like Ruby Tuesday where they go "it's ok, the tomato is on the side." 

No, that's NOT okay.  Did you think I was ambivalent about the tomato when I said I didn't want it? 

Did you think I'd go to the trouble of telling you if having it floating near my food was acceptable?  I don't want it on the side, I don't want it near my plate, I don't want it on the table, in a bowl and I'd be okay if the fucking things weren't even in the kitchen when my food is being prepared. 

So I tell them specifically.  I don't want it on the side, or on my plate and I don't want to even see it anywhere around my table.  About half the time here it comes anyway.  I've had several waitresses go "oh, you said no tomato" and then try to scrape the fucking offending, oozing thing off the bread. 

Big mistake. Depending on my mood I can be such a hardass about tomatoes that I won't eat anything on that plate and ask them to take it off my bill.  And I don't want anything else they have because I know it will be spit on or fucked with in some way.  That occasionally results in a pissed off manager who doesn't understand why they can't "make it right." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2011, 08:46:59 AM »
No tomato on anything.  Won't eat anything a tomato has touched unless it's been made into ketchup. 

What I hate is places like Ruby Tuesday where they go "it's ok, the tomato is on the side." 

No, that's NOT okay.  Did you think I was ambivalent about the tomato when I said I didn't want it? 

Did you think I'd go to the trouble of telling you if having it floating near my food was acceptable?  I don't want it on the side, I don't want it near my plate, I don't want it on the table, in a bowl and I'd be okay if the fucking things weren't even in the kitchen when my food is being prepared. 

So I tell them specifically.  I don't want it on the side, or on my plate and I don't want to even see it anywhere around my table.  About half the time here it comes anyway.  I've had several waitresses go "oh, you said no tomato" and then try to scrape the fucking offending, oozing thing off the bread. 

Big mistake. Depending on my mood I can be such a hardass about tomatoes that I won't eat anything on that plate and ask them to take it off my bill.  And I don't want anything else they have because I know it will be spit on or fucked with in some way.  That occasionally results in a pissed off manager who doesn't understand why they can't "make it right."

Gotcha!  No tomato.  To each his own.  I LOVE a good tomato. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2011, 09:04:56 AM »

But how do you feel about green eggs and ham?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2011, 09:09:16 AM »
You can have mine. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2011, 09:10:24 AM »
But how do you feel about green eggs and ham?

I love, love them, love them all
But rarely eat cause of cholesterol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2011, 09:52:11 AM »
Cheese on a Fried Chicken Breast Sandwich?  Not for me.  Love chicken, love cheese, but they don't go together to me.  Can't reconcile that, but to each his own. 

Best Chicken Sandwich, IMO, Wendy's Spicy Chicken, with the requisite Mayo, Lettuce, and Tomato.

No chicken parm?  Or even better, a really good chicken parm sandwich.  Fried chicken, mozzarella, and marinara all on a good toasted roll?  Burger King used to make a good one like that, it was the only reason I used to have for going to BK.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2011, 09:56:03 AM »

How so? It has red cayenne goodness sprinkled all over the patty. Whats not to like? The batter they use on their chicken is the shizzlenit IMHO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2011, 10:04:11 AM »
No chicken parm?  Or even better, a really good chicken parm sandwich.  Fried chicken, mozzarella, and marinara all on a good toasted roll?  Burger King used to make a good one like that, it was the only reason I used to have for going to BK.

The only time I ever made BK a regular stop (Prior to creepy King guy) was when they had the BK Broiler.  Solid chicken sandwich.  Apparently I was the only one ordering them because they totally changed their chicken sandwich.  Probably because creepy King guy made them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2011, 10:42:10 AM »

Yeah, chicken parm,  but not a chicken parm sandwich.   But no slice of American or cheddar on a ckix breast sandwich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2011, 01:19:22 PM »
How so? It has red cayenne goodness sprinkled all over the patty. Whats not to like? The batter they use on their chicken is the shizzlenit IMHO.

It just doesn't work.  At least not for me.  LOVE their regular Chic-fil-a, hate the spicy one.  Wanted to love it, can't. 

BTW, Chic-fil-a is the only chicken sandwich I eat with ketchup and pickles only.  All others with Mayo, Lettuce and Tomato.  Something about the spices they use in their batter that marries up well with ketchup instead of mayo. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2011, 01:25:52 PM »
It just doesn't work.  At least not for me.  LOVE their regular Chic-fil-a, hate the spicy one.  Wanted to love it, can't. 

BTW, Chic-fil-a is the only chicken sandwich I eat with ketchup and pickles only.  All others with Mayo, Lettuce and Tomato.  Something about the spices they use in their batter that marries up well with ketchup instead of mayo.

Dang...it's like your in my head.  Pickles and ketchup only on the Chick-Fil-A sandwich.
Hardee's chicken sandwich, mayonnaise only, please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »
Dang...it's like your in my head.  Pickles and ketchup only on the Chick-Fil-A sandwich.
Hardee's chicken sandwich, mayonnaise only, please.

Those greasy sonsabucks will put a fucking tomato on there.  Just watch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2011, 02:08:51 PM »
I know this is basically a fast food thread, but I just got back from lunch and one of my favorite, good for you and tasty as hell meals.  Restaurant opened here a couple of years back called...of all things...Red Elephant.  It may be a chain but I'd never heard of it until they started building it here.  Of course the obvious first impression was, how frickin' stupid to build a resaurant with a Crimpsum Tahd theme.  I will never set foot in the place.  Turned out to be nothing of the sort.  Has nothing to do with foosballz or any school. 

Saw two buddies walking out and stopped to talk.  What'dja have?  What else, blackened mahi and steamed veggies.  Under $10.00 for the meal. I eat there at least once a week and I NEVER order anything else.  Damn fine place.

Pardon the hijack to sit down food.  Continue.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions