Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Officially done with McDonalds...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Officially done with McDonalds...
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2011, 02:35:39 PM »
Those greasy sonsabucks will put a fucking tomato on there.  Just watch.

Thats what I like about Chick Fil A. They have the basic sandwich with just pickles and then a club with all the goodies. They have their shit straight all the way around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2011, 02:43:48 PM »
Thats what I like about Chick Fil A. They have the basic sandwich with just pickles and then a club with all the goodies. They have their shit straight all the way around.

Love Chick Fil A but not a fan of the pickle.  Just don't like pickles and don't want them in or on anything.  Sometimes I forget they've tucked that potent little dill slice on the bottom side of the delicious breastessness and bite into it.  Sammich ruined. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2011, 02:49:33 PM »
Love Chick Fil A but not a fan of the pickle.  Just don't like pickles and don't want them in or on anything.  Sometimes I forget they've tucked that potent little dill slice on the bottom side of the delicious breastessness and bite into it.  Sammich ruined.

The first time is their fault. Anytime after that is yours for not remembering standard Chick Fil A sandwich protocol mister. Know your pickle removing procedures.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2011, 02:53:28 PM »

I remember the 99 cent (I think?) chicken parm sandwiches at Findlay's just west of Momma G's on West Magnolia
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2011, 02:54:23 PM »

That's why I like Chick Fil A. They put a big red "NO PICKLES" sticker on the sandwich wrapper alerting you that your sandwich is embalmed cucumber free.

And the proper way to eat a Chick Fil A is with mayo and Chick Fil A sauce for the waffle fries.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2011, 03:00:19 PM »
That's why I like Chick Fil A. They put a big red "NO PICKLES" sticker on the sandwich wrapper alerting you that your sandwich is embalmed cucumber free.

And the proper way to eat a Chick Fil A is with mayo and Chick Fil A sauce for the waffle fries.

Mmmm....waffle fries.  As long as...timely salted.  See post above about proper fry saltage.  Must be immediate after removal from hot grease for adequate stickage.  Unsalted waffle fries are like cardboard.  Properly salted waffle fries...heaven.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2011, 03:50:28 PM »
How so? It has red cayenne goodness sprinkled all over the patty. Whats not to like? The batter they use on their chicken is the shizzlenit IMHO.

Is even better with a slice of pepperjack and some Chik-fil-a sauce.  Was even better when they still had the chipotle sauce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2011, 04:55:41 PM »
I remember the 99 cent (I think?) chicken parm sandwiches at Findlay's just west of Momma G's on West Magnolia

Oh yes - 99 cent Chicken Italian.  Heaven on a bun.  I just got all misty eyed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2011, 05:26:33 PM »
Mmmm....waffle fries.  As long as...timely salted.  See post above about proper fry saltage.  Must be immediate after removal from hot grease for adequate stickage.  Unsalted waffle fries are like cardboard.  Properly salted waffle fries...heaven.

Waffle fries are good straight out of the oil.  As stated, salted timely.  Problem is they have too much surface area and dissipate heat too quickly, and can't be eaten fast enough.   And don't even think about trying to transport them to go, or you'll have soggy potatoes when you arrive. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2011, 06:52:57 PM »
Oh yes - 99 cent Chicken Italian.  Heaven on a bun.  I just got all misty eyed.

$.69 on tuesdays?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 06:53:36 PM by nookie »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2011, 09:45:43 AM »
Oh yes - 99 cent Chicken Italian.

I love you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2011, 10:21:26 AM »
$.69 on tuesdays?

Maybe.  I usually just threw random amounts of money at them in a rush to get to a seat and take my first bite. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2011, 10:22:10 AM »
I love you.

I know, Hollywood.  It's what keep Sani from thinking you are a closeted gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2011, 10:25:10 AM »
I know, Hollywood.  It's what keep Sani from thinking you are a closeted gay.

No. 
I pretty well still do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2011, 10:37:08 AM »
Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you! Who's next?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2011, 10:45:15 AM »

What is this?  Velvet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2011, 10:53:52 AM »

How good is your team going to be next year without Carp and Puljos?

I am done with BK as of Tuesday night.  Xmas shopping, which I loathe, but it's for the kiddo, so it was good this time.  It's getting late, we decide that he needs some nugsets and size (nuggets and fries in 20 month old).  We go to BK.  Quick, easy, get some nuggets, fries a chicken sandwich, softdrinks, should be simple, no? 

Cashier has attitude from the get go, "What do you want?" There was no "May I take your order please".  Which brings me to another point.  What the hell is wrong with teenagers?  I hate them.  I haven't been around one in the past several years that didn't make me want to choke the shit out of them within minutes......anyhow.....As I am waiting on my food, the cashier chick pulls out her cell and starts chatting it up while taking the next persons order.  As I walk up to grab a straw, the lady is bitching about her order being wrong.

No milk in the kids meal, small fries and drink instead of medium,  fries instead of onion rings on the other order, mayo on on both sandwiches, one was supposed to be without.   Whatever, I can deal with it, besides the kid is smiling and happy, so all is good.  Then I needed to go to the bathroom.  No sign saying it was out of order, open the door and there is shit/piss water from an overflowing toilet in the floor.  I almost walked in on it.  No one gave a shit either.  Done with them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2011, 10:55:24 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2011, 10:58:36 AM »
How good is your team going to be next year without Carp and Puljos?

At least 10 games better than Baltimore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »
At least 10 games better than Baltimore.

:kimclap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions