Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Summertime Distraction

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Summertime Distraction
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 10:39:24 AM »
A little.  I am thinking of opening an "On Tap" here.  Think it would fly? 

It would be just like the ones in B'ham.  You wouldn't show up when the posse is there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 10:54:54 AM »
It would be just like the ones in B'ham.  You wouldn't show up when the posse is there.

burn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Six

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008, 11:45:17 AM »
Bullshit.  You can ask the B'ham gang.  I have bought many a beer at that place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008, 11:47:35 AM »
Bullshit.  You can ask the B'ham gang.  I have bought many a beer at that place.

I can only judge by my own experience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Six

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2008, 11:50:13 AM »
I can only judge by my own experience.
Who blew me off for lunch in the ATL back in February?  Lurking Tiger came through and bought me a burger at The Vortex.  Where were you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 12:17:47 PM »
Who blew me off for lunch in the ATL back in February?  Lurking Tiger came through and bought me a burger at The Vortex.  Where were you?
I can answer that, X-Box live or getting head in a parking garage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 12:19:39 PM »
I can answer that, X-Box live or getting head in a parking garage.

Parking garage head is way better than having lunch with 2 dudes...

Just saying...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 12:23:33 PM »
Parking garage head is way better than having lunch with 2 dudes...

Just saying...
Not really, considering it was some homeless guy he picked up in Centennial Park.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 12:25:46 PM »
Not really, considering it was some homeless guy he picked up in Centennial Park.

I stand corrected...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 01:15:10 PM »

Touche'. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 01:15:50 PM »

A mouth is a mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 01:16:36 PM »
Touche'. 

Howard speechless?  wes, I need a ruling.  Is this a first?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 01:20:01 PM »
Howard speechless?  wes, I need a ruling.  Is this a first?

The staff at the Destin Bluepoint says....

YES.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 01:21:11 PM »
Howard speechless?  wes, I need a ruling.  Is this a first?

I was going to draw a comparison based on the amount of forewarning each party had prior to each event  but I felt I should just let you feel good and kiss my ass when your socks get there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 02:32:14 PM »
I was going to draw a comparison based on the amount of forewarning each party had prior to each event  but I felt I should just let you feel good and kiss my ass when your socks get there.

Touche'. 

I owe ya one, buddy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2008, 02:53:14 PM »
Touche'. 

I owe ya one, buddy!

We'll see if the Navy fags intercept your socks before you are grateful.  Where the fuck has Adam been?  I need his address as well for a sock shipment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2008, 02:57:40 PM »
A mouth is a mouth.
Are you paraphrasing Kipling?

A mouf is but a mouf, but a good hummer is a Blow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2008, 03:08:26 PM »
We'll see if the Navy fags intercept your socks before you are grateful.  Where the fuck has Adam been?  I need his address as well for a sock shipment.

Don't know.  He posted today or yesterday and I sent him an email today.  I haven't checked back to see if he answered because I sent it on the SIPR net, which is a pain in the ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 07:08:10 AM »
Major I need both you and Stanleys address!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2008, 07:09:53 AM »
Whats the best way to send booze with it actually making in to Iraq?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.