Hot off the presses.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: The Avengers
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 06:25:35 AM »
Too much going on. 

Iron man = Good.

Thor = suck.

Mixing = stew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 07:53:15 AM »
I had been wondering where the hell the Hulk was, until the last few seconds.  I hope they let him rip shit up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 07:26:07 PM »
One thing I didn't like, Edward Norton is no longer the incredible hulk... It's that douche guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 02:18:15 PM »
official trailer. 

!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 02:22:01 PM »
I will see this but I think it's gonna suck.  Just make an Iron Man 3

I have to actually agree with teh Kaos on this one.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:22:32 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 02:26:55 PM »
I have to actually agree with teh Kaos on this one.

You got to show up sooner or later! And when you do, your ass is kicked! I'm gonna sell your clothes, leave you naked and bleedin', with no money, ya little, dirty bastard!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 02:31:30 PM »
You got to show up sooner or later! And when you do, your ass is kicked! I'm gonna sell your clothes, leave you naked and bleedin', with no money, ya little, dirty bastard!

My dear, sweet brother Numsie!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 02:37:23 PM »
I don't care for the proposed plot line.

Listen I know it's superheros so everything goes, but Loki is the King of the Gods, how are you supposed to beat the King of the Gods? 

I also don't care for Thor.  Never did.  Not the type of comic I enjoy.  Give me Iron Man, Batman, Punisher, Spiderman. 

I was also never a big fan of melding the comics... .  Batman fights Superman...yeah don't like it.  Cause as much as I love Batman unless he has kryptonite that poor bastard would have his butt whopped. Leave all the characters in their own universessss
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:44:38 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 02:39:44 PM »
 Hey, that's a neat trick you do, where somebody throws a rock at you and you wave your hand and make it hit something else. Did you ever hear of Ed McMahon and "Star Search"? Do they have "Star Search" in Tibet? Probably not. Probably got "Food Search." But you know what we could do, is we could all go on "Star Search" and we could give the audience rocks, and have them throw them at you, and then you can wave your hand and make them all hit Ed McMahon - hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 02:43:45 PM »
So, I gotta go to Tibet, because I'm the Chosen One. Why can't anybody choose me to go to the Bahamas?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 03:02:45 PM »
You better get that booger off your jacket before it freeze up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 03:06:57 PM »
 I know this is a dream, so I can say anything I want and get away with it. So I think I will say, from my heart, kiss my ass. Kiss my ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 03:08:30 PM »
Hey, bird! Did you just see a little Hari Krishna midget, in the tree, floating, or is it me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »
'Butt Pie' is a sequel to the bestseller 'Butt Cake.' A whole magazine of butt with cake all over it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 05:35:47 PM »
Things that are already fucked up. 

1) CGI Hulk.  It didn't work in two different movies.  Not going to work here.  Where the hell is Lou Ferrigno?

2) The bad guy comes from Thor.  Of all the bad guys in all the world he was the weakest.  Just a whining pussy with brother issues.  Sorry.  Give me Green Goblin.  Give me Dr. Doom.  This weasel biscuit?  No interest whatsoever in watching it. 

3) Did I mention CGI Hulk?  And the drizzly douche playing him? 

4) Thor.  That movie blew.  The actor in it blew.  The only reason anybody went to see it was to find out if Natalie Portman was going to show some leg/tit.  She didn't. The movie sucked.

5) CGI Hulk.  It's a fail on an epic scale. 

6) The entire Marvel movie line blows chunks with the exception of Iron Man 1.  IM2 wasn't great but it was okay.  The rest SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.  Cap'n America?  Sucked.  Both Hulks? Sucked. Thor? Yeah. Sucked.  Spiderman? Sucked.  Tobey McGoober. Please. X-Men and spinoffs? Mostly sucky. Ghost Rider?  Nicholas Cage. Enough said.  Elektra? Blew despite Jen Garner. Punisher? Sucked. Fantastic Four? Sucked times four. 

7) CGI Hulk.

FWIW, DC comics fare only a little better and only because of Batman. 

The Batman series (current) is pretty good.  I love Batman but was never a real fan of the clownish Tim Burton fantasyland version. I'd be a major fan of the current series except for Bale's stupid growl voice.  It pisses me off.  It's stupid.

All the Superman movies suck engorged dick.  Jonah Hex was fair. Green Lantern was abysmal. Watchmen was blue cock unwatchable. Catwoman was shitty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 06:58:47 PM »
Listen I know it's superheros so everything goes, but Loki is the King of the Gods, how are you supposed to beat the King of the Gods?

Umm...what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 11:03:44 PM »

Darlin', Odin is King of the Norse gods. Loki is the God of Mischief, of thieves and criminals.  He killed Odin's favorite son and was pretty much banished to Earth to live his days fucking around in the lives of mortals. 

Loki is that Mayhem guy in those insurance commercials...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 11:31:59 PM »
Loki became king of the Gods in the Thor Movie.  Odin's favorite son is Thor.  I don't give a shit about Norse mythology we are talking comic book movies.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 11:33:52 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 01:11:14 AM »
Loki became king of the Gods in the Thor Movie.  Odin's favorite son is Thor.  I don't give a shit about Norse mythology we are talking comic book movies.

Loki became king only when Thor (successor to the throne) was banished to Earth and Odin (current king) was taking a nappy poo.

Loki didn't turn into some uber bad ass who was able to defeat Odin and/or Thor.  He just temporarily had the title of king due to a technicality.  He was still a punk ass little bitch when everything was said and done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin