Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Vadal Alexander Commits to the Bad Guys

Vadal Alexander Commits to the Bad Guys
« on: October 10, 2011, 04:14:08 PM »
Committed to LSU.

He must have missed out on the memo of our inexperienced Tigers getting the big victory over South Carolina!!!!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:16:40 PM by Townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Re: Vadal Alexander Commits to the Bad Guys
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 04:15:09 PM »
Sheadixon Shea Dixon
Couple notes from Vadal on his #LSU commitment. He will graduate early and enroll in January. He also said Auburn led before the weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 04:54:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 05:09:15 PM »
Damnit...that hurt...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 05:20:05 PM »
Seems to me that just the opposite should be true.  If I am convinced that I am as much of a bad ass as I think I am, and I know the depth chart is not carved in stone, and there are tons of opportunities for playing time... wouldn't I rather directly help a team win the crystal than stand around and hold a clipboard while someone else on my team contributes towards the win?

Just a thought...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 05:40:09 PM »
Maybe he watched Auburn get their asses kicked while hanging out with LSU fans celebrating a dominating win over Florida. 

And it hurts bad.  Mainly the early enrollment.  We could have locked this kid up and gotten him on campus before the death hammer fell. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 06:15:22 PM »
Seems to me that just the opposite should be true.  If I am convinced that I am as much of a bad ass as I think I am, and I know the depth chart is not carved in stone, and there are tons of opportunities for playing time... wouldn't I rather directly help a team win the crystal than stand around and hold a clipboard while someone else on my team contributes towards the win?

Just a thought...

Well, he's an offensive guard.  No matter what the level of his bad assery, he's not going to be able to single-handedly take a team to the championship.

If he can't do it himself, then he's going to need talented teammates.  And LSU is showcasing that they've got a shit ton of talent, whereas Auburn is not.

So, do you go to a school where you can automatically start, but your shit gets pushed in every other week, or do you go to a school where you can learn from talented, successful players and coaches who seem to be doing everything right?

I'm not dissing Auburn.  They recruit well.  They have talented athletes.  They have a great coaching staff.  They're just having a bad year, but that doesn't make them a bad program; they might blow out every single team they play next season.  But if you've got to make a decision based upon recent success, then LSU is going to be the obvious choice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »
He went to LSU on an Official Visit this past weekend. Jeffrey Lee stated that Auburn was in the lead, but that his visit to Louisiana would likely change that as he's committing the following week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 10:01:45 PM »
He went to LSU on an Official Visit this past weekend. Jeffrey Lee stated that Auburn was in the lead, but that his visit to Louisiana would likely change that as he's committing the following week.
Unless it doesn't.

Shit, nevermind.  That was last week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."